Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Critically ill man is former Russian spy

LV-426

9 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

First, Putin doesn’t need to be credible or not.  Forget about Putin.  The inescapable truth is that with the information that is in the public domain, the blame placed on Russia is an assumption.

Its a logical assumption of course and may even be correct.  But there is no proof.  

And for those, the majority I think, who justify aggression toward Russia with another assumption, that the secret services know and have proof have already lost that argument.  They may as well head over to the ET forums, that’s the line the tin foil brigade have been using for decades.

I don’t like Putin, I think his regime is a thinly veiled dictatorship, and he addicted to power and prestige, but I do like to think the British government has more credibility than Putin’s Mafia.

Well that certainly is debatable, isnt it. I mean I'd understand such a position if one would look at this event from a distance, taking into acount generally assumed former, similar instances.. But looking at the actual specifics of this case, it wouldnt be logical at all from where Im standing.. That is if there isnt some 'grand conspiracy' surrounding this individual against the interests of Russia, instead of being a meaningless formally exchanged former spy. And even then, its highly implausible imo, especially given the particular method employed.. as well as where, when and how it was used (ineffectively).

That, ofcourse, besides the highly questionable behaviour from 'our side' (guilty before proven guilty, burdain of proof on accused, refusal to enter into dialogue with accused, hatchetjobs for anyone that doesnt fall in line).

1 hour ago, Van Gorp said:

You're wrong, I do not.

Because what are you saying: other countries who did not expell diplomats did not have that information? Why did some countries wait untill the very last moment?

Of course this is not the case, the evidence/information presented as Russia should be behind all this is practically none and by far not the reason why some countries expelled diplomats.

None of all these countries even hinted at their public of having extra and decisive information to base their decission. Be sure: the EU population can't understand this attitude of their leaders. It won't go far.

It's the pressure put on them that made them do it.  Everyone knows that by now.

And that's the only way left by which US/UK can draw now support: pressure, blatant chantage and deceit. Nice friends! So they aren't anymore.

Why is it so hard for you to believe Putin/Russia wants a former double agent Dead. you have to remember these exiled former secret service agents don't simply melt away once they get political asylum in the UK, No they continue to undermine the Putin regime from afar from writing books, doing interviews and still having connections back in Russia with anti-putin forces/opposition, these people are seen as not only traitors but ongoing concerns - enemies of the state. therefore Russian leadership/secret service worried about information that could still be seeping out via these contacts and channels. whose to say Skripal hadn't had contact prior and it was this contact which initiated Putin/FSB to give the order. Its this sort of information that will never be made public and only shared with the most trusted allies. when three countries with the best intelligence agencies in the world standby British claims and then because of that others follow tells you something. and it ain't no conspiracy.  

Or you could support the Russian Federation, with Putin as a leader which as seen him change the Russian constitution so he could serve as President, seen opposition politicians locked up and others assassinated. We've seen Russia annex Crimea and openly deny at the UN the 'little green men' were Russian forces and still to this day deny the fact they were Russian forces. This is the same Russian forces who shot down the Air Malaysia flight killing all on board with a Russian anti-aircraft system. apparently it was the Rebels. nothing to do with Russia.

You are on the wrong side of History.

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Why is it so hard for you to believe Putin/Russia wants a former double agent Dead. you have to remember these exiled former secret service agents don't simply melt away once they get political asylum in the UK, No they continue to undermine the Putin regime from afar from writing books, doing interviews and still having connections back in Russia with anti-putin forces/opposition, these people are seen as not only traitors but ongoing concerns - enemies of the state. therefore Russian leadership/secret service worried about information that could still be seeping out via these contacts and channels. whose to say Skripal hadn't had contact prior and it was this contact which initiated Putin/FSB to give the order. Its this sort of information that will never be made public and only shared with the most trusted allies. when three countries with the best intelligence agencies in the world standby British claims and then because of that others follow tells you something. and it ain't no conspiracy.  

Or you could support the Russian Federation, with Putin as a leader which as seen him change the Russian constitution so he could serve as President, seen opposition politicians locked up and others assassinated. We've seen Russia annex Crimea and openly deny at the UN the 'little green men' were Russian forces and still to this day deny the fact they were Russian forces. This is the same Russian forces who shot down the Air Malaysia flight killing all on board with a Russian anti-aircraft system. apparently it was the Rebels. nothing to do with Russia.

You are on the wrong side of History.

You want to make me believe? lol

Serious, there is no logic in it why Russia would take such a risk right now, for that kind of persons where they had much earlier occasions to do so if they wanted.  Except from the point of view of US/UK, in a desperate try to seperate EU from Russia, on false grounds! Timing says everything and becomes ridiculous open.  We have heard it all before and saw the outcome ...

You don't want to point to that logic? Britain over their heads in problems with Brexit, is facing a hard stand from EU in negotiations.

They want out of it, then they will be left out.  That's not really my stand, but a natural way to fullfill the Brexit.  That is what UK is experiencing right now.  Backed only by US who are facing a strong Russia on the world stage (eg Syria), and desperate to take the wind out of Russia's sails.

You draw a wornout picture from Russia, directly in line with the western propaganda.  Good summary :-)

All of these points are discussed in great detail by Putin in his interview with Oliver Stone.

Did you see it? Would be great to post a youtube link, could give people some direct insight in how the man actually looks on to the situation.

I think the only persons who are on the wrong side of history, are the ones who want (military or economic) war and draw up false pretexts in order to get the people with them.  Some need always adverseries, Anglo-Sax governments have proven track record for this.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Skripal

you know... I think May and Johnson et al are going to struggle to keep all this (IMO) nonsense going -

they might be reveling in the limelight now but things can change quickly in politics and they might just find
that they are the target as well - and one of the offshoots of the whole operation is to con them into furthering
the Globalist Agenda.... before they are discarded and the Brexit negotiations are neglected --- or even ''''delayed'''
if this slips into an escalated military conflict in Syria with the dangerous possibility of it spreading further...

???

another couple of good points brought up on this link asking why unprotected police at the door of Skripal's house weren't contaminated--
and why there wasn't an intense nationwide hunt ---- for the perpetrator ---- if there was meant to be someone on the loose with the most
deadly nerve agent known to man... ?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Skripal

The policeman at the door presumably didn't touch the door handle

As for a nationwide hunt.. that is daft. You need to know who you are looking for, before you can have a nationwide hunt. I suspect there is intense scrutiny of CCTV footage all around Salisbury, along with a massive program of interviewing people who where in the area at the time for clues, and  scrutiny of border controls (such as they are) to see if any known 'bad guys' entered the country at the time, along with a phenomenal amount of forensic analysis. 

All of that is behind the scenes, and away from the cameras. Be patient :)

Oh oh....... 

Iraq was invaded and destroyed on the back of dodgey intelligence - but what do they care - by the time it all comes
out the damage (to put it mildly) is done and bloody Tony Blair got away with lying to parliament and taking us to
war on false pretenses -

and in Libya... could Syria become another US / UK / French lead Regime change - ''''we''' gave air support to Al Qaeda
affiliated groups fighting on the ground in Libya (intermingled with a few '''rebels''' who faded away or were absorbed once
it all really heated up and Gaddafi was murdered )

Maybe the UN ---- who appear to be in cahoots with the Globalist Agenda will - after a couple more false flag chemical
attacks in Syria... blamed on Assad ..... support a ''''no fly zone'''' and it will be Ground Hog Day.....

but with the added dangerous inclusion of potential military conflict with Russia....

Looks like Russia might know something of significance about French involvement...?

https://news.sky.com/story/salisbury-poisoning-russia-issues-list-of-14-questions-for-uk-11312423

The full list of questions from Russia to the UK:

1. Why has Russia been denied consular access to the two Russian nationals, Sergei and Yulia Skripal, that have become crime victims in the British territory?

2. What specific antidotes were administered to Mr and Ms Skripal, and in which form? How were those antidotes available for the medical staff on the site of the incident?

3. On what grounds has France been involved in technical cooperation with regard to the investigation of an incident in which Russian nationals had suffered?

4. Has the United Kingdom informed the OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of France's involvement in the investigation?

5. How is France relevant to the incident with two Russian nationals in the UK?

6. What British procedural rules allow a foreign state to be involved in a domestic investigation?

7. What evidence has been passed to France for studying and/or for a French investigation?

8. Were French experts present when biological material was taken from Mr and Ms Skripal?

9. Have French experts studied biological material taken from Mr and Ms Skripal, and at which laboratories?

10. Does the UK possess the results of the French investigation?

11. Have the results of the French investigation been passed to the OPCW Technical Secretariat?

12. On the basis of which characteristics ("markers") has it been ascertained that the substance used in Salisbury "originated from Russia"?

13. Does the UK possess reference samples of the military-grade poisonous substance that British representatives identify as "Novichok"?

14. Has the substance identified by British representatives as "Novichok" or analogous substances been researched, developed or produced in the UK?

Edited by bee

11 hours ago, Van Gorp said:

You want to make me believe? lol

Serious, there is no logic in it why Russia would take such a risk right now, for that kind of persons where they had much earlier occasions to do so if they wanted.  Except from the point of view of US/UK, in a desperate try to seperate EU from Russia, on false grounds! Timing says everything and becomes ridiculous open.  We have heard it all before and saw the outcome ...

You don't want to point to that logic? Britain over their heads in problems with Brexit, is facing a hard stand from EU in negotiations.

They want out of it, then they will be left out.  That's not really my stand, but a natural way to fullfill the Brexit.  That is what UK is experiencing right now.  Backed only by US who are facing a strong Russia on the world stage (eg Syria), and desperate to take the wind out of Russia's sails.

You draw a wornout picture from Russia, directly in line with the western propaganda.  Good summary :-)

All of these points are discussed in great detail by Putin in his interview with Oliver Stone.

Did you see it? Would be great to post a youtube link, could give people some direct insight in how the man actually looks on to the situation.

I think the only persons who are on the wrong side of history, are the ones who want (military or economic) war and draw up false pretexts in order to get the people with them.  Some need always adverseries, Anglo-Sax governments have proven track record for this.

It makes for a great conspiracy theory, nothing more. I look forward to your reply to the OPCW report when its published.

Teresa May might like to consider whether she and her government want to be remembered in the way that Tony Blair is remembered -

But sadly even at this stage of the whole sorry affair, ... it's too late and she is committed to seeing it through...

I know I'm saying this like it IS all connected to Syria.... but I'm thinking that it probably is but it hasn't become obvious yet...

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

As for a nationwide hunt.. that is daft. You need to know who you are looking for, before you can have a nationwide hunt. I suspect there is intense scrutiny of CCTV footage all around Salisbury, along with a massive program of interviewing people who where in the area at the time for clues, and  scrutiny of border controls (such as they are) to see if any known 'bad guys' entered the country at the time, along with a phenomenal amount of forensic analysis. 

Yeah.... they probably told them to be careful NOT to touch the door because it could have the most deadly nerve agent
known to man on it....and they would surely die if they did...

and that experts would be arriving soon in those giant balloon like yellow protective suits.. to have a look... ^_^

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

the door handle and any other surface contaminated with the toxic nerve agent were prolly wiped down to cover any tracts and keep investigators busy chasing their tails giving the assassins time to make their get away and cover their tracts. 

37 minutes ago, bee said:

Teresa May might like to consider whether she and her government want to be remembered in the way that Tony Blair is remembered -

But sadly even at this stage of the whole sorry affair, ... it's too late and she is committed to seeing it through...

I know I'm saying this like it IS all connected to Syria.... but I'm thinking that it probably is but it hasn't become obvious yet...

if it get's connected to Syria then you can blame your good buddy, Putin. but how you connect the two is just as mysterious as the Salisbury poisoning.

@bee

1. Why has Russia been denied consular access to the two Russian nationals, Sergei and Yulia Skripal, that have become crime victims in the British territory?

why would anyone even bother to with the rest of Russia's tongue in cheek "concern" and questions for two nations that just so happen to have betrayed the motherland. i can just imagine Putin being too upset over the health of two traitors to take his favourite huskies on a shed ride. 'quick... is their anything we can do to help the Skripal's"

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

the door handle and any other surface contaminated with the toxic nerve agent were prolly wiped down to cover any tracts and keep investigators busy chasing their tails giving the assassins time to make their get away and cover their tracts. 

with baby wipes perhaps.... ^_^

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/public-health-england-statement-regarding-events-in-salisbury

• wipe down any personal items they handled, such as phones, handbags and other electronic items, with cleansing or baby wipes

45 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

if it get's connected to Syria then you can blame your good buddy, Putin. but how you connect the two is just as mysterious as the Salisbury poisoning.

Sherlock Holmes you are not..... ;)..... 

1 hour ago, bee said:

Yeah.... they probably told them to be careful NOT to touch the door because it could have the most deadly nerve agent
known to man on it....and they would surely die if they did...

and that experts would be arriving soon in those giant balloon like yellow protective suits.. to have a look... ^_^

Bee do you have personal reasons for supporting Russia, family etc.

i can't believe it... if i get my hands on the b****** that tried to kill those two traitors to the motherland I'm personally going to torture them until they die from it. 

Image result for angry Putin

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

two traitors

The daughter wasn't a '''traitor''' as far as I know - 

And her Dad was a double agent - maybe he upset more than the Russians... ?

3 minutes ago, bee said:

The daughter wasn't a '''traitor''' as far as I know - 

And her Dad was a double agent - maybe he upset more than the Russians... ?

yes that why Putin is so concerned about their health

3 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

Bee do you have personal reasons for supporting Russia, family etc.

Yes --- I don't want Britain to get dragged into a military conflict with Russia.... with all the consequencies that could come from that -

and all over what appears to be a pack of lies.... 

Russia isn't the enemy but they are being USED as everyone's whipping boy for political agendas right left and centre -- IMO

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bee said:

Yes --- I don't want Britain to get dragged into a military conflict with Russia.... with all the consequencies that could come from that -

and all over what appears to be a pack of lies.... 

Russia isn't the enemy but they are being USED as everyone's whipping boy for political agendas right left and centre -- IMO

would you be my valentine next year, bee?

Image result for putin in love

Russia in the 21st Century

Gerogia/South Ossetia - Russia Denied it bombarded or entered the territory.

Assassination attempt on Ukrainian Viktor Yushchenko in the presidential elections. Anti-Russian/orange Revolution and was poisoned with the chemical toxin Dioxin. Russia Denied involvement, even though Viktor Yuschenko knew who, and how they poisoned him.

Former spy FBS agent Alexander Litvinenko was killed in November 2006, by being posined by polonium 210 on the streets of London.  Russia denied involvement, even though Litvinenko knew who his assassin was and told his wife he wouldn't recover. Read any of his or wife's books. 

Invasion of Ukraine, - Russia denied any involvement, the troops and armour used with no identification marks or insignia.

Flight MH 17. - Russia denied any involvement. Russian backed rebels just happen to acquire the missile system and then operate it, killing all on board. 

Annexation of Crimea. - Russia denies its forces are involved in the Ukraine conflict or annexing Crimea. even though the world witness on their TV screens Russian troops and equipment crossing the border with no insignia.

Chemical weapons Syria. - Russia denies all involvement. 

Russian assassination attempt on a former FSB agent on the streets of the UK. in this latest Sergie Skripal case. Russia again denies all involvement. just happens the victim is a former Russian spy, ex-FSB agent.

It seems Russia does a lot, but denies everything, and honest they've done nothing. Russia is completely innocent. corrupt leadership, political assassination, But honest as the day is long. 

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

@bee

why would anyone even bother to with the rest of Russia's tongue in cheek "concern" and questions for two nations that just so happen to have betrayed the motherland. i can just imagine Putin being too upset over the health of two traitors to take his favourite huskies on a shed ride. 'quick... is their anything we can do to help the Skripal's"

Indeed. And Sergie Skripal is a British citizen, not a Russian one ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Russia in the 21st Century

Gerogia/South Ossetia - Russia Denied it bombarded or entered the territory.

Assassination attempt on Ukrainian Viktor Yushchenko in the presidential elections. Anti-Russian/orange Revolution and was poisoned with the chemical toxin Dioxin. Russia Denied involvement, even though Viktor Yuschenko knew who, and how they poisoned him.

Former spy FBS agent Alexander Litvinenko was killed in November 2006, by being posined by polonium 210 on the streets of London.  Russia denied involvement, even though Litvinenko knew who his assassin was and told his wife he wouldn't recover. Read any of his or wife's books. 

Invasion of Ukraine, - Russia denied any involvement, the troops and armour used with no identification marks or insignia.

Flight MH 17. - Russia denied any involvement. Russian backed rebels just happen to acquire the missile system and then operate it, killing all on board. 

Annexation of Crimea. - Russia denies its forces are involved in the Ukraine conflict or annexing Crimea. even though the world witness on their TV screens Russian troops and equipment crossing the border with no insignia.

Chemical weapons Syria. - Russia denies all involvement. 

Russian assassination attempt on a former FSB agent on the streets of the UK. in this latest Sergie Skripal case. Russia again denies all involvement. just happens the victim is a former Russian spy, ex-FSB agent.

It seems Russia does a lot, but denies everything, and honest they've done nothing. Russia is completely innocent. corrupt leadership, political assassination, But honest as the day is long. 

Hmm... perhaps... but be careful..... 

Giant Asteroid hits Jupiter with "earth size" explosion - Russia denies involvement.

Mount Marapi erupts in Java - Russia denies involvement 

Snowflake causes British railway network to grind to halt - Russia denies involvement.

etcetera. Just because Russia denies something, doesn't ALWAYS mean it was responsible. :D 

• Like 1