Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
amethyst-love

Stole

4 posts in this topic

amethyst-love

Hello,

My house was broken in to and ransacked in February and they took sentimental and high value items including my jewellery. I wanted to know whether all of my jewellery will be found and given back to me and whether they'll get caught for stealing my things?

I've also been having these dreams where I am looking at my house from the outside and that I am in the house but it's not me that is looking at the house or in my house. Another one that I had was that someone was by my door and I'd jump out of my sleep. Are these related to a spirit trying to tell me something?

Piney
3 hours ago, amethyst-love said:

Hello,

My house was broken in to and ransacked in February and they took sentimental and high value items including my jewellery. I wanted to know whether all of my jewellery will be found and given back to me and whether they'll get caught for stealing my things?

I've also been having these dreams where I am looking at my house from the outside and that I am in the house but it's not me that is looking at the house or in my house. Another one that I had was that someone was by my door and I'd jump out of my sleep. Are these related to a spirit trying to tell me something?

A robbery of a home is a form of a "rape". Your space has been violated and is causing you anxiety which is the source of your dreams. 

• Like 3

preacherman76

Wow that’s terrible. I’m sorry you have gone through that. Go to all the local pawn and gold shops and see if any of your stuff ended up there. 

Like Piney said, you have been violated in a very personal way. Then again is there any other way to be violated? It’s certainly the source of your dreams. 

I have never seen anyone here that was able to tell others where missing items are, or give any relevant information as far as psychic’s go with a situation like this. I hope you find a way to move beyond all this. 

• Like 2

amethyst-love

Thanks for responding back to me and your kind words. It's definitely a violation to my family and I and also to a place that I used to feel comfortable and safe in. It's just unfair.