Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revelations 4 & 9

trevor borocz johnson

According to Revelation ch 4, the things in chapter 9 are things that will take place:

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter

4 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

According to Revelation ch 4, the things in chapter 9 are things that will take place:

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter

So?

• Like 6

According to Revelation chapter 1, those things happened two thousand years ago.  It's bogus.  

• Like 5

I believe in the bottomless pit. I always imagined the locusts were radiation. My patent coverage in Canada was my only real original thought. Maybe ten uses of cratering and a 200 use reusable cannon without a lid. The patent came when the thought was young, my patent lawyer mentioned putting a loop on top of the cannonball idea, and I'd thought of it earlier, but no one had thought on top of the water cannon in the whole office. So since its in the public domain it would be a bottomless pit.

3 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I believe in the bottomless pit. I always imagined the locusts were radiation. My patent coverage in Canada was my only real original thought. Maybe ten uses of cratering and a 200 use reusable cannon without a lid. The patent came when the thought was young, my patent lawyer mentioned putting a loop on top of the cannonball idea, and I'd thought of it earlier, but no one had thought on top of the water cannon in the whole office. So since its in the public domain it would be a bottomless pit.

Is this in that religious novel? 

I am at a loss as to what it means. Is there another way you can interpret this, maybe into - understandable?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am at a loss as to what it means. Is there another way you can interpret this, maybe into - understandable?

I was thinking the same thing....

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I believe in the bottomless pit. I always imagined the locusts were radiation.

So why did he write locusts then? Why didn't he speak of an invisible killer, or God's invisible judge or a poisonous quality in the air that can neither be seen nor heard nor smelled nor tasted, but wastes away the body and mind or whatevs. The Bible already features the concept of an invisible God and has precedence with its god employing an unseen way to strike down the enemy of his people with the Angel of Death in Exodus.
Why employ some fancyful imagery of locust-men hybrids with lady's haircuts?

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Revelation still occurs.

Occasionally, it happens epochally for everyone. But more often than not, it happens personally in the form of auto-revelation. And this is the one that's the most meaningful. 

• Like 1

According to toast 1.0, pls expect darkness during nighttime.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, toast said:

According to toast 1.0, pls expect darkness during nighttime.

and according to Piney 2-6 expect a sickness when someone's brat is coughing all over you and the coffee counter at a convenience store.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Oh for gods sake, this is the same as your other unequivocally implausible threads. 

Edit: You got zero support or funding for your patents over years. No one gave your ideas any form of credibility. I found the pictures you drew which you had supposedly forgotten about and which are publicly available. Your ideas so far are of a young teen testing their knowledge of the world.

What do you seek to accomplish with this?

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Some theologians place the "rapture" of the Church (as described in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-54) at the phrase "come up hither" and then everything that follows deals with events in the future after that rapture. One reason is that the prior chapters of the book deal with the Church on earth, the next time the Church is mentioned it is in Heaven. The seven churches mentioned in the first chapters were actual physical churches in Asia Minor at the time of John, roughly 70 A.D., if memory serves. But they have also been interpreted as seven distinct church ages with various historical events coinciding with particular churches mentioned culminating with the rapture at the end of the Church age. They also can also be interpreted as types of churches that exist today, from the spiritual and Godly to the secular and dying. Perhaps they mean all three at once. It is somewhat common in Scripture for events to have a current fulfillment near the time they were written and a future fulfillment at a far later date or a literal and a spiritual meaning for the same text. So a double or triple interpretation would not be unusual. 

Edited by Sundew
spelling error
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

So the Bible is actually talking about your inventions? 

• Like 2

The Revelation is a parody. Most people fail to realize this. At least, that's my theory.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skulduggery said:

The Revelation is a parody. Most people fail to realize this. At least, that's my theory.

If there were actually agents of chaos (supernatural or otherwise) at all times trying to mess with us...religious texts would be like the ultimate troll.

Everyone pitted against each other...all at once.

• Like 1

It’s easy to make prophecies that are so far in the future that neither you nor anybody alive when you make them is still going to be around to see if they pan out or not.

• Thanks 1

Hypocrites! can you not discern the signs of the times!

4 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Hypocrites! can you not discern the signs of the times!

Time is circular not linear and if you really think it will end keep it to yourself. Don't hurt others with such nonsense....

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Piney said:

Time is circular not linear and if you really think it will end keep it to yourself. Don't hurt others with such nonsense....

All I'm trying to say is the good moral people who fear God and take science seriously should be allowed the chance for themselves to prepare for the inevitable storm that is coming.

Just now, trevor borocz johnson said:

All I'm trying to say is the good moral people who fear God and take science seriously should be allowed the chance for themselves to prepare for the inevitable storm that is coming.

I'm not a Christian. I'm a Indian Traditionalist and we believe this world is the only place we have and it won't end if we start taking care of it. If we don't then we bring our own Armageddon on ourselves and there will be nothing for us afterwards.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I'm not a Christian. I'm a Indian Traditionalist and we believe this world is the only place we have and it won't end if we start taking care of it. If we don't then we bring our own Armageddon on ourselves and there will be nothing for us afterwards.

I think if you live in a part of the world like India you should wise up and start focusing all your attention on moving North and some sort of world government program that you can join to do just such.

22 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I think if you live in a part of the world like India you should wise up and start focusing all your attention on moving North and some sort of world government program that you can join to do just such.

I'm a Native American........:lol:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm a Native American........:lol:

Yeah, an Amerindian.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2