Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Someone please analyse this photo dragon?

ASPWLF

This is scaring the hell out of me now

now look I was taking photos of pumpkins and I zoomed in it the car in background and I saw this bloody dragon skull thing I mean what is this figure ??

this won’t let me upload 2 photos so here’s a upload I posted them to

https://imgur.com/a/bvmkY

E096B9F4-EC86-409B-83FE-D2546F37AF7C.jpeg

• Like 1

Zooming in on a photo distorts it so you're probably looking at an object in the photo and seeing a dragon when it's probably far less significant.

• Like 3

Just now, Keel M. said:

Zooming in on a photo distorts it so you're probably looking at an object in the photo and seeing a dragon when it's probably far less significant.

But does that look like a dragon skull tho I mean that’s all I see in my head all I can see is like a 3 horned dragon idk a tiny bit like. This photo but different

31811A8C-2774-4D76-B056-51DA61143D24.jpeg

15 minutes ago, ASPWLF said:

... now look I was taking photos of pumpkins

:blink:

• Like 3

Welcome to UM @ASPWLF, can you post the original and uncompressed image somewhere? 

Them be some big pumpkins too. 

• Like 1

From the photo you can understand 2 things, 1 its uncompreensible, 2 its not a dragon skull for obvious reasons

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM @ASPWLF, can you post the original and uncompressed image somewhere? 

Them be some big pumpkins too. 

That is the original cuz it was taken on my iPhone well it’s upload on here from the iCloud backaup

14 minutes ago, ASPWLF said:

That is the original cuz it was taken on my iPhone well it’s upload on here from the iCloud backaup

Most sites will compress images when uploading. You need to upload the original uncompressed and un-cropped image somewhere and then post the link here. :tu:

Edit: And don’t post a link to your iCloud backup as your personal things may be exploited.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 1

IMO, It looks like a lit cigarette in the car ashtray or reflection of clouds accounts for the smoke effect. The object in the car seems appropriate to the season, some dried decoration laying in there at an angle. No dragon skull, which couldn't hurt anyone anyway unless it got thrown at you. 

I think you are safe.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, ASPWLF said:

now look I was taking photos of pumpkins and I zoomed in it the car in background and I saw this bloody dragon skull thing I mean what is this figure ??

So you zoomed in on a car and someone had a figurine inside their car? Not seeing the issue. 

• Like 2

I don't see enough interesting to seriously think paranormal, sorry.

And as you are new here, it might be interesting to note that I'm even the person on this forum that the other posters claim believes everything is paranormal.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

And as you are new here, it might be interesting to note that I'm even the person on this forum that the other posters claim believes everything is paranormal.

now THIS is spooky :D 

just teasin Papa. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The above is a quite damning development @ASPWLF.

• Like 8

What are we looking at here? The reflections of the clouds or the whitish item between the front seats slanting to the right? To me, that item looks like a ladies big white purse with straps, or a white computer bag also with straps, or a diaper bag again with straps. Dragon slayed!

• Like 1

I'm more intrigued by the funky little dude with the big nose and pointy hat in the Volvo parked next to it.

rDmG7uS.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I'm more intrigued by the funky little dude with the big nose and pointy hat in the Volvo parked next to it.

rDmG7uS.jpg

Don't get me started Stiff :D I am in one of those moods today lolol.

*mumbles something about demonic garden gnomes as he walks away from the thread*

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Stiff said:

rDmG7uS.jpg

I actually can make out a 6ft tall cockroach in the passenger seat!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

I actually can make out a 6ft tall cockroach in the passenger seat!

the demonic garden gnome is in the drivers seat....just sayin'....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

:lol::lol::lol:

:tu:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

hellfreeze-detail.jpg

• Like 9

Could be anything, including the reflection of something overhanging above the vehicle, eg a suspended decoration.  Did you see this at the time, or only after as you pored over the images..?  Frankly, I can only see a very vague resemblance to your desired result, OP - I'm guessing you're a bit of a fan of such imagery..? in which case you really need to look up pareidolia...

Talk to a knowledgeable computer-ite, who will show you how you can provide a link to the originals (eg Dropbox, or a decent image hosting site).  Also, did you take any other photos that include that car? - if so, post them too. 

If you can't be bothered with doing that... then neither can I.

• Like 1