Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Three knocks

4 posts in this topic

UM-Bot

By: Rae | Location: Canada

I'm sharing this to see if anyone has experienced something like this before and to share their story with me as well!

It started at 8 AM and I just remember being half asleep and I slowly started to realize I was hearing knocks on the window of my back door and it was three knocks and it would pause a few seconds between each three and it didn't stop it kept knocking. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112043/three-knocks

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Dovakiin

I had something similar happen to me when I was a child. It happened in my bedroom though...3 knocks, and then a pause. I did learn there was a little girl murdered in that house a very long time ago, but I'm not sure it was her or not.

Edited by Dovakiin
  • Like 2

UFOwatcher

Guess my first question is if you are "half asleep"  (perhaps in a bedroom)  how do you know it was that specific window of your backdoor or any window. I am often awaken about that time by 3 thumps but I found it was the apartments next door and the dumpster driver had a routine to align the dumpster with 3 thumps from his truck lift...  I have little faith about anything I hear while near asleep... Heating or cooling in my bedroom produces very loud bangs that startle and wake me up but I figure it's just expansion or contraction of the room construction... Everything is built on top of ancient Indian burial grounds.

oh, I would check for a lose pane of glass.

Edited by UFOwatcher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Matt221

The last couple of nights I've heard 6 district sharp knocks this morning I got up was having a wash and heard 6 Sharpe knocks and a lady's voice whispered" mattie" the only person to call me this was my late mother in law who passed about 4 years ago

• Like 2