Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

6 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

It a hell of a thing, ain't it?

The very same people who hate us most want to always continue to carry on taking care of every damn thing in the world... and keep rooting for the other guys at the same time. 

Its actually boring after enough repetitions, all this .... just, whatever the hell you can call it. 

How can it even be interesting after 2 years of this back & forth?

Who are the people that hate you the most... and who are the other guys they're rooting for again?

As a Canadian, I still thought we're allies. I love Americans, Trump not so much. I hated him in the 90's... that's not going to change soon. Neither will my love for my neighbours.

The man is a belligerent buffoon.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Uh, Kim's "sneak agenda" is to solicit money with this BS position.

Kim has zero true intention of abandoning his continuing nuclear ambitions.

This was warned of, by other's, that Kim would manipulate his current condition to seek monies and covertly divert those international monies into his military.

I hope the US is not blind on this.

There will be the best chocolate cake ever.

Yeah, if this summit happens it'll be to cement some sort of self perceived legitimacy.

I do not trust Kim, at all, nor NK leadership in general.

They lie. They cheat. They steal.

• Like 1

Kim and his cohorts are, to put it bluntly, self-serving thugs.

Thugs.

Manipulate others in order to secure funds to secretly continue their thuggery.

Point-blank, enough said.

6 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Kim and his cohorts are, to put it bluntly, self-serving thugs.

Thugs.

Manipulate others in order to secure funds to secretly continue their thuggery.

Point-blank, enough said.

You might want to watch it with using the term "thug". That's a racist term in Farmers book.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Why not said:

You might want to watch it with using the term "thug". That's a racist term in Farmers book.

It's a south Asian term earned by bandits. It's what Indians called their own roadside thieves.

I also wasn't aware that Farmer wrote a book. Have you read it?

Kim: "Oh, we'll STOP all strategic nuclear ambitions if you give us 1 billion dollars"

US: "OK"

Kim: "Stupid American's, let's use this money to secretly increase our nuclear, biological and chemical weapony"

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Kim: "Oh, we'll STOP all strategic nuclear ambitions if you give us 1 billion dollars"

US: "OK"

Kim: "Stupid American's, let's use this money to secretly increase our nuclear, biological and chemical weapony"

That's the previous administration... Iran as the prime example... The current Iranian regime. The money was never the regime's money.  It was the Shah regime's money.  People there in Iran are p***ed Obama handed it to them.  

• Like 1

Glad that China seems to have been p***ed-off enough towards Kim to join the international effort to obliterate this senseless regime.

China's concern was/is twofold.

One, that the dissolve of North Korea would bring America closer to China's borders.

Two, that the dissolvememt of North Korea would cause a massive influx of millions of North Koreans to go to China.

Apparently, these issues have been tentatively resolved somehow.

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

It's a south Asian term earned by bandits. It's what Indians called their own roadside thieves.

I also wasn't aware that Farmer wrote a book. Have you read it?

I've been reading Farmers book for 2or 3 years now. He's all over the place. Seems to be a good guy except for supporting the ANTIFA losers and watching to much CNN.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

China's concern was/is twofold.

One, that the dissolve of North Korea would bring America closer to China's borders.

Two, that the dissolvememt of North Korea would cause a massive influx of millions of North Koreans to go to China.

Apparently, these issues have been tentatively resolved somehow.

No doubt they’ve built a wall.

5 hours ago, pallidin said:

Glad that China seems to have been p***ed-off enough towards Kim to join the international effort to obliterate this senseless regime.

I don't buy that for a second. I think China has been engaging in "nod and smile until the idiot goes away" diplomacy telling us what we want to hear. 

• Like 1

Like I said before, I cant wait to see what you guys come up with if this turns out gold. I guess it will somehow actually be 0bama's victory lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Like I said before, I cant wait to see what you guys come up with if this turns out gold. I guess it will somehow actually be 0bama's victory lol.

Man ill celebrate and applaud Trump. 

Of course he changed his story so fast that I'm not sure why we're even having this conversation. He isn't going to meet with Kim. 

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I don't buy that for a second. I think China has been engaging in "nod and smile until the idiot goes away" diplomacy telling us what we want to hear. 

Perhaps.

Yet, China takes the NK/US situation very seriously... now (past few months)

Something happened, I don't know what.

Maybe US intelligence shared with China denoting Kim's wanton rape of any nation, including China... maybe something else.

What is clear is that China now perceives Kim's regime as an actual threat (or unacceptably obnoxious) to state security.

Evidenced by China's signing-on with extreme trade restrictions.

Kim's day's are numbered, if his health issues don't kill him off first.

• Like 1

I can totally imagine T R U M P letters taken off the hotel in Panama on that monstrosity of Ryugyong hotel in NK.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pallidin said:

I do not trust Kim, at all, nor NK leadership in general.

They lie. They cheat. They steal.

Hitler was a bad guy too. He really was.

• Like 2

Wonder what the odds are that Kim will actually fulfill any of his promises without secretly being nasty.

Let me start: 0

7 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Wonder what the odds are that Kim will actually fulfill any of his promises without secretly being nasty.

Let me start: 0

The only thing he promised was to not test nukes until the meeting.  (The secret nasty part is that he didn't promise not to continue research and manufacturing during that time.)

• Like 2

On 3/14/2018 at 4:17 AM, Farmer77 said:

Which has been working for them since the 1990s, so why not?

I'll say it one more time; North Korea is China's only reliable military ally. Also a useful Catspaw, so why would they change?

The only thing that would change them is if they had a real friend, and why can't the USA be that friend? 

Ah.... I think I heard a pin drop.  ^_^

But think about it; why ARE we in conflict with China, at all? It is nothing but the two biggest kids on the block eye-balling each other and getting all p***y about nothing. What is it that makes conflict inevitable, and anyone spell it out clearly?

There is an ancient Vulcan proverb that says "Only Nixon could go to China."

Maybe the next one should say "Only Trump could make a fair deal with China." ?

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

I'll say it one more time; North Korea is China's only reliable military ally. Also a useful Catspaw, so why would they change?

You don't think Russia is a reliable ally for them? 

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

The only thing that would change them is if they had a real friend, and why can't the USA be that friend? 

Ah.... I think I heard a pin drop.  ^_^

Haha I love it. One of the things I applauded Trump over during the campaign was him saying he would sit down and "have a burger" with Kim. 

1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

But think about it; why ARE we in conflict with China, at all? It is nothing but the two biggest kids on the block eye-balling each other and getting all p***y about nothing. What is it that makes conflict inevitable, and anyone spell it out clearly?

IDK I want to say something grandiose about the battle between despotism and freedom but lets be honest it all comes down to $$$$$$$$$$  

7 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Maybe the next one should say "Only Trump could make a fair deal with China." ?

Maybe he can. I did some reading after my nod and smile post and it does appear they are working within the confines of the sanctions more so than 6 months ago. Good on him if he can. 

On 3/8/2018 at 4:58 PM, F3SS said:

Wouldn’t that be quite the win for the Trumpster?

After this many days, does anyone still think this a possibility?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

After this many days, does anyone still think this a possibility?

I don't.  Heck, with the opening shots of trade war with China being fired, I'm not even sure if they are going to keep the sanctions up with North Korea.

• Like 2