Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I don't.  Heck, with the opening shots of trade war with China being fired, I'm not even sure if they are going to keep the sanctions up with North Korea.

Yeah that pipe dream is now officially dead 

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, F3SS said:

https://apple.news/A4hRW4X6iSuWD2uJRokAKYA

trump says meeting possible by June

https://apple.news/A4hRW4X6iSuWD2uJRokAKYA

Pompeo met Kim Jong Un over easter

This is just "deflection" to take away from Stormy and Putin... Lol

Trump will be arrested and charged any second now!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/11/2018 at 7:02 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

If you do not care what i think then why are you so persistent in trying to make me look as anti-Semitic or anti-American? You've did that many times so far and you have try it here too but that's because you do not understand me - not because you are correct and that's fine actually. That's why i made longer post to explain it, i think i am right about this.

I can certainly agree that we don't understand one another.  As to trying to make you look anti-Jewish or anti-American, that has never been my thought process.  I just point out your inconsistencies where those issues are concerned.  They are, what they are and you are entitled to your own opinion, as am I.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, acidhead said:

This is just "deflection" to take away from Stormy and Putin... Lol

Trump will be arrested and charged any second now!!!

Can you even imagine the kind of head explosions that will ensue in the media if Trump managed to actually get the Norks to even appear they were going to disarm?  The Beltway and the media corridors up east wouldn't be a safe place to travel for years to come... there would be "insanity fallout" for a generation!  :w00t:

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

Can you even imagine the kind of head explosions that will ensue in the media if Trump managed to actually get the Norks to even appear they were going to disarm?  The Beltway and the media corridors up east wouldn't be a safe place to travel for years to come... there would be "insanity fallout" for a generation!  :w00t:

It's got to be a Russian plot or a real estate deal going on!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, how long before we get El Trumpo saying that the North Koreans a very fine people lead by a great man?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

I can certainly agree that we don't understand one another.  As to trying to make you look anti-Jewish or anti-American, that has never been my thought process.  I just point out your inconsistencies where those issues are concerned.  They are, what they are and you are entitled to your own opinion, as am I.

That was the case before, at least partly, with open accusations against me but i am glad that we have come to better understanding over time.

Wait I have always wondered something can someone please answer... am I getting it right here when I say that our (u.s.) reason for terrorising all these other nations is to stop them from having nuclear warheads because that's not ok, but we have them? Am I getting the right picture here no wonder we are so hated....

1 minute ago, NicoletteS said:

Wait I have always wondered something can someone please answer... am I getting it right here when I say that our (u.s.) reason for terrorising all these other nations is to stop them from having nuclear warheads because that's not ok, but we have them? Am I getting the right picture here no wonder we are so hated....

It's to stop them from disrupting the current global balance of power and influence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

It's to stop them from disrupting the current global balance of power and influence. 

So... to stay in control is what I'm hearing. I'm not at all a fan of this or the way the world is being run.

• Like 2

Just now, NicoletteS said:

So... to stay in control is what I'm hearing. I'm not at all a fan of this or the way the world is being run.

Not going to sugar coat it.  That is correct.

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Not going to sugar coat it.  That is correct.

I'm not going to lie as a citizen here I feel just as helpless to stop it. I'm getting the mental picture now of a train hurling down the tracks in the dark toward a broken tressel... lovely

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NicoletteS said:

I'm not going to lie as a citizen here I feel just as helpless to stop it. I'm getting the mental picture now of a train hurling down the tracks in the dark toward a broken tressel... lovely

Don't sweat it.  For all of human existence we have been creating structures of power to influence and control people around us. 

• Like 1

So I also missed a little progress... i thought Kim had vowed to kill trump personally. Doesn't this seem a little transparent?

40 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Don't sweat it.  For all of human existence we have been creating structures of power to influence and control people around us. 

Well that's hardly comforting given the brutality and massacre that goes with human existence... knowing ancestors were controlled doesn' make me feel better about being controlled.

29 minutes ago, NicoletteS said:

Well that's hardly comforting given the brutality and massacre that goes with human existence... knowing ancestors were controlled doesn' make me feel better about being controlled.

The whole idea is to try and encourage the more benevolent ones while stunting the malevolent ones.  Being American, the current world order is pretty good for us.  North Korea with nukes is viewed as a darker future.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, and then said:

One of the talking heads said it well last night. If NK disarmed the headlines would be praising Kim for it while not crediting Trump. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So, how long before we get El Trumpo saying that the North Koreans a very fine people lead by a great man?

Probably when the whole Island is ruled by the South's government

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Probably when the whole Island is ruled by the South's government

Or the Chinese. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

Power structures are paramount to our existence. Its why you are able to do basically everything you do. Including reading this message, and being able to respond to it right now. Sure there is a lot of room for improvement, but these structures are absolutely necessary.

39 minutes ago, F3SS said:

One of the talking heads said it well last night. If NK disarmed the headlines would be praising Kim for it while not crediting Trump. 

Yep, I could see it now. "Kim becomes man of the year, in spite of Trumps rhetoric". lol  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, and then said:

It might go something like this. CNN Panelist: "Past presidents laid the foundation for this successful endeavor, so Bush and Obama should be credited more than Trump." Trump would not be considered for the Peace Prize if the two Koreas united, and Kim Jong Un converted to Christianity. Dennis Rodman would be more likely to get it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1