Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yep, I could see it now. "Kim becomes man of the year, in spite of Trumps rhetoric". lol  

Both will be on the cover of Time. Trump's photograph will be less flattering, though.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, and then said:

Can you even imagine the kind of head explosions that will ensue in the media if Trump managed to actually get the Norks to even appear they were going to disarm?  The Beltway and the media corridors up east wouldn't be a safe place to travel for years to come... there would be "insanity fallout" for a generation!  :w00t:

There is no reason why President Trump couldn't  make peace with N. Korea.  Sometimes an tough talking,unpredictable man with his finger on a trigger can accomplish miracles of compliance that quiet reason can't. His threats or previous administrations more conciliatory tone both pointed toward a desired result, bringing North Korea into world community and stopping their nuclear program.  Few people would regret his success in damping down one dangerous world situation.  That doesn't mean they will agree with all of his other policies or give him a free pass, but it is a good thing.  The most cynical of us can fall back on an old proverb: "Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while."

It seems like only yesterday they were arguing whose button was bigger.

I think I'll believe it when I see it. 

I am not sure what is going on with the NK's but acting weak, like Obama and his idiot Kerry, doesn't work with thugs.   At least the thug is talking and that will weaken him in the eyes of possibly more stable elements.  FR the left, no matter what happens it is wrong in their eyes and so they become more irrelevant daily.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Power structures are paramount to our existence. Its why you are able to do basically everything you do. Including reading this message, and being able to respond to it right now. Sure there is a lot of room for improvement, but these structures are absolutely necessary.

That's true and all but I would hardly accredit cell service to the government. I pay my phone bill so the company can invest in towers but the government exercising total control over people and usong the genetal population as slave labor is hardly to thank for this. 

20 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Probably when the whole Island is ruled by the South's government

What island are you talking about?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Didn't you know Korea is an island ? I mean it's right there next to the Japanese peninsula. :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Didn't you know Korea is an island ? I mean it's right there next to the Japanese peninsula. :rolleyes:

Geography can be a real stickler at times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicoletteS said:

That's true and all but I would hardly accredit cell service to the government. I pay my phone bill so the company can invest in towers but the government exercising total control over people and usong the genetal population as slave labor is hardly to thank for this. 

Your phone company exists because of the civilized structure that has been created. You have a job for the same reasons. It isn’t just government, but the entire structure as a whole. 

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Ouch. And there was no excuse for it either. I’ve been helping my son study Asian geography for the last two weeks. Damn, smh at myself lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Even if NK does denuclearize Kim Jong shouldn’t be heralded as anything good. He operates his country like a prison, enslaves, tortures, starves and murders his people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This Leigh Scott is golden.. you can find him on Facebook under: Leigh Scott

He lives in LA and is a film director and running for Senator in the state of California.  Google his name.

Anyhow here's another post from him today:

You're 17.

Live in North Korea.

Looking forward to your birthday in a month because that means you get a whole bowl of rice that day instead of sharing one bowl with the family. 

The girl you liked in school stopped showing up. Her older brother tried to escape, so they probably shot her too. 

Depressing.

Sometimes you just wish that the American Dogs would come and invade your magnificent  country to steal it's valuable resources. Even though the Americans are cannibals and engage in devil worship, maybe that's a better fate than the struggle under the Great Leader. He's doing all that he can, and even though he has super powers, the Americans make it impossible for the Great Leader to give us the life that I know he wants to. The American Dogs and our brainwashed cousins have us surrounded.

Sadly, not all Americans are as wonderful and normal as the one they call Dennis Rodman.

Then one day the Great Dennis Rodman brings his orange friend, a man they call Trump to North Korea. This Trump seems like a great man. And he is clearly good friends with the Great Leader.

Wait, what? This Trump is the Great Leader of America? Impossible? He no longer wants to steal our rice and rocks? We are going to open the gates and let in our brainwashed cousins from the South? 

This is great news! You can't wait to explain to them how great your life is compared to theirs.

But, wait, what just happened. Your internet has many more channels. You stop and watch this music video from South Korea.

And like Dorothy after the tornado, your world goes from black and white to color. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Sorry.

No worries. At least you caught it. No one said anything for another page. Lol

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 7:29 AM, Farmer77 said:

Man ill celebrate and applaud Trump. 

Of course he changed his story so fast that I'm not sure why we're even having this conversation. He isn't going to meet with Kim. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44074257 June 12, it’s happening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've just had a good idea - Moon Jae-in, Kim Jong-un, Donald Trump (and maybe Dennis Rodman as well) should blow the world's mind and
during a meet up dance to a bit of the most watched video in YouTube history - Gangnam Style -  perhaps the horsey bit which is fun....

peacemongering not warmongering ..!!!.. using humour to make the world a safer place...  

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE(강남스타일) M/V

PSY - Gangnam style lyrics + [English translation]

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44074257 June 12, it’s happening.

FWIW, I'll be amazed if anything of substance happens at this meeting but with Trump, that's the common currency.  I won't hold my breath waiting to hear any of his haters give him credit.  Dude could bring world peace AND cure cancer and they'd find a downside.  The latest polls reflect that only the hardcore 40% still think the country is headed in the wrong direction.  It makes me wonder exactly what direction THEY would like to see for our nation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, bee said:

I've just had a good idea - Moon Jae-in, Kim Jong-un, Donald Trump (and maybe Dennis Rodman as well) should blow the world's mind and
during a meet up dance to a bit of the most watched video in YouTube history - Gangnam Style -  perhaps the horsey bit which is fun....

Oh........ I see there is a precedent for the President having a little dance during diplomatic / trade meetings... :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, and then said:

FWIW, I'll be amazed if anything of substance happens at this meeting but with Trump, that's the common currency.  I won't hold my breath waiting to hear any of his haters give him credit.  Dude could bring world peace AND cure cancer and they'd find a downside.  The latest polls reflect that only the hardcore 40% still think the country is headed in the wrong direction.  It makes me wonder exactly what direction THEY would like to see for our nation.

(re bolded)....sadly...... "It's the economy Stupid"

(not calling YOU stupid.... :) )

War  and  cancer are BIG business.... billion / trillion $  industries...... :(

perhaps this is the root of the problem that death and destruction (and oil / energy sales)  are what hold economies together... ?

I think it was Osama bin Laden that said... "we love death more than you love life " ..... and he was right in one way but wrong
in another when it comes to economies and the real big money spinners.... 

just having a ponder on that and how the world economy is (re underlined) fundamentally pointed in the wrong direction maybe....?

aaaanyway..... back to the topic at hand..... hoorah for Peace .....

• Like 1

I wonder if the freed prisoners are going to thank Trump... or Obama...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/asia/north-korea-americans-detainees-released.html

I think releasing them is a fantastic step toward peace. 

Meeting in Singapore will be another great step forward.

Maybe they'll compare leadership styles and each will take something back home with them... Trump: "So how do you deal with people leaking to the Press?". Kim: "Anti-Aircraft cannon usually works pretty good."

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I wonder if the freed prisoners are going to thank Trump... or Obama...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/asia/north-korea-americans-detainees-released.html

I think releasing them is a fantastic step toward peace. 

Meeting in Singapore will be another great step forward.

Maybe they'll compare leadership styles and each will take something back home with them... Trump: "So how do you deal with people leaking to the Press?". Kim: "Anti-Aircraft cannon usually works pretty good."

Can't really thank Obama seeing as 2 out of the 3 weren't even prisoners yet when he was president.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

*clap*.... *clap*.... *clap*

That makes you happy?   Yikes!

• Thanks 1

Meh.. Kim is playing games. He want's to appear strong, but in attempting this he is walking a dangerous path. 

If he walks back on his offer to meet with President Trump, then not only will he be depicted internationally as "the problem", but he will anger an impetuous commander-in-chief of the worlds biggest navy and airforce. I would anticipate airstrikes against NK, with little or no protests from anyone, including China and Russia.