Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

7 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

My post was sarcastic, not serious. I don't doubt that Merc is intelligent. 

I am aware. Merc is not. 

The irony. 

9 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They just wanted to signal their virtue by giving an Affirmative Action award to a Black guy. That's all that was.

maybe that was all

but I can see the scene now if the gender neutral loving / robot loving / corporate New World Order globalists get their way....

the little children - boys and girls indistinguishable from each other because the terms boy and girl has been abolished
just like mother and father was...beginning in Canada back in the Olden Days - 

the little children gathered around the latter day Ellen DeGeneres looking teaching robot  - telling the popular story of the time when 
people the world over saw a huge spiral of light appear in the sky - and they followed it to a far off land where the Saviour Barama
was being honoured with an Offering more glorious than any other Offering before - and the People rejoiced and from that day on
the Faithful had spiral tattoos and praised his name - 

(after this the children heard the story of how the Anti Barama - Thump - tried to steal the Glory and the Offering from Barama but
the People rose in a cloud of hate and with the Word destroyed him and all who walked with him....)

^_^

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bee said:

well he is said to have been educated in Switzerland --- perhaps in his heart he might want to take the country in a more Western direction - ?

Yes, and I think taking his age into account he probabaly does have a desire on some level to take a more Westernised approach and direction on things.

I'm not sure tho if I could say the same thing about those who surround him such as his generals and advisers who seem fairly long-in-the-tooth and are also sticklers who may be against any radical changes within the regime, and who also have a great deal of influence over him irrelevant of how much they pander to his every whim. 

kim_jong_un_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Astra. said:

I'm not sure tho if I could say the same thing about those who surround him such as his generals and advisers who seem fairly long-in-the-tooth and are also sticklers who may be against any radical changes within the regime, and who also have a great deal of influence over him irrelevant of how much they pander to his every whim. 

astute observation.....  I think you are right

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Astra. said:

Yes, and I think taking his age into account he probabaly does have a desire on some level to take a more Westernised approach and direction on things.

kim_jong_un_1.jpg

If “something” happens to Kimmy, it’ll be Game of Thrones time for North Korea, there’s no Kim Jung Heir hanging around (that we know of) so everyone will be jostling for the throne.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If “something” happens to Kimmy, it’ll be Game of Thrones time for North Korea, there’s no Kim Jung Heir hanging around (that we know of) so everyone will be jostling for the throne.

Kim Jung Un might actually have an heir, though North Korea has never officially announced Kim Jung Un having any children South Korean intelligence believes he has 3 and Denis Rodman claims to of met Kim Jung Un's kids.  Its believed the first kid is a boy and was born in 2010, the second being a daughter born in 2013, and the third being born in 2017 with no one sure of the gender.

I should mention the intelligence reports arent accepted by everyone and some people in the intelligence world question their validity.

Of course if Kim Jung Un does have kids and they are being kept secret that could still create a game of thrones situation as any of the generals could easily declare them illegitimate and dispute their claim of something happened to Kim Jung Un.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Setton said:

I am aware. Merc is not. 

The irony. 

We all learned the importance of sarcasm disclaimers. On a conciliatory note, my guess is that you have a wicked sense of humor behind the scenes.

14 hours ago, bee said:

but I can see the scene now if the gender neutral loving / robot loving / corporate New World Order globalists get their way....

the little children - boys and girls indistinguishable from each other because the terms boy and girl has been abolished
just like mother and father was...beginning in Canada back in the Olden Days - 

Biology has a way of thwarting plans because it doesn't comport with PC orthodoxy. Those boys and girls won't be indistinguishable after Father Time and Mother Nature do their things. Granted, some girls might walk out of their classroom in a huff after someone mentions that the boys are now taller than they are (comment based on a real event). Let's just hope that radical feminists don't try to stunt boys' growth so that they won't have a height advantage.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Biology has a way of thwarting plans because it doesn't comport with PC orthodoxy. Those boys and girls won't be indistinguishable after Father Time and Mother Nature do their things. Granted, some girls might walk out of their classroom in a huff after someone mentions that the boys are now taller than they are (comment based on a real event). Let's just hope that radical feminists don't try to stunt boys' growth so that they won't have a height advantage.   

Being a bit of a transhumanist, I feel the whole gender identity thing will become moot in the near future.  People will be able to custom make their own bodies and be whatever they want.  Depending on how our ethics develop, we will probably see custom made children as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Being a bit of a transhumanist, I feel the whole gender identity thing will become moot in the near future.  People will be able to custom make their own bodies and be whatever they want.  Depending on how our ethics develop, we will probably see custom made children as well. 

We're close to designer kids right now. Gene therapy and sperm banks come immediately to mind. They're not scenes from a science fiction movie, but they do tailor traits in their own ways. Rich single women "hook up" with athletic, intelligent donors who sometimes turn out to be the owners of the facilities (whoops!).

Edited by Paranormal Panther

21 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Like The Culture in Iain M. Bank’s novels, they can choose their own gender at will.

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hmm, well that juicy conspiracy is something worth pondering over Hats. It seems there is quite a bit of Game of Thrones being played out everywhere in politics today. 

llvr7lvq51tnrkae4qmm.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's pretty simple really, NK once again threatened with nuclear weapons and USA will not have language like that before going into these talks.  If Lil' Kim wants some kind of deal to improve his standing in the world we won't allow him to appear to have bullied us into it.  I predict some strong language out of NK for the next couple of weeks to make it look like they don't care what we think and then it will stop.

Link for the lazybones:

Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'

"US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the world had "lost a great opportunity for lasting peace".

He said his decision was because of "tremendous anger and open hostility" in a recent North Korean statement.

In a letter to Mr Kim, he said he was still looking forward to meeting him "some day"."

The big question now is what will Kim do next?

Return to his regular program of missile testing, aggressive posturing and strict sanctions. Or realize that he needs to dial it down a notch if he is serious about talks.

It's pretty simple really, NK once again threatened with nuclear weapons and USA will not have language like that before going into these talks.  If Lil' Kim wants some kind of deal to improve his standing in the world we won't allow him to appear to have bullied us into it.  I predict some strong language out of NK for the next couple of weeks to make it look like they don't care what we think and then it will stop.

21 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

The big question now is what will Kim do next?

Probably continue peace talks with the South, I'd think. They were brokered by China, so the US has nothing to do with them anyway.

If they do make a lasting peace, then it's going to be very difficult for the US to have continued support for the NK sanctions.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Do you have a source for the recent threat? I read that they threatened to walk away from the talks if Bolton continued to talk about making them give up their nukes, but didn't see anything about any threats.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Do you have a source for the recent threat? I read that they threatened to walk away from the talks if Bolton continued to talk about making them give up their nukes, but didn't see anything about any threats.

Trump's decision comes hours after North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui, in remarks carried on the country's official KCNA news service, said it would not "beg the U.S. for dialogue" and warned that it could make Washington "taste an appalling tragedy."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/24/613962300/north-korea-threatens-to-scuttle-summit-saying-it-wont-beg-the-u-s-for-dialogue\

And the letter sent to NK:

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON

May 24. 2018

His Excellency

Kim Jong 

Chairman ofthe State Affairs Commission
of'the Democratic People?s Republic of Korea

Pyongyang

Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and chort with respect tn our recent
negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was
scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was
requested by North Korea. but that to us is totally irrelevant. was very much looking
forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility
displayed in your most recent statement. I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this
long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the
Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment oftlle world, will not
take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful
that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me. and ultimately, it is
only that dialogue that matters, Some day. look very much forward to meeting you. In
the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with
their families. That was beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit. please do not
hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular. has lost a great
opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is
a truly sad momen in history

Donald . Trump
President ofthe United Stat of America

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Probably continue peace talks with the South, I'd think. They were brokered by China, so the US has nothing to do with them anyway.

If they do make a lasting peace, then it's going to be very difficult for the US to have continued support for the NK sanctions.

Talks perhaps, but I'm not so sure.

If they do continue talking, it certainly won't be without US input.

The South aren't going to snub their strongest ally to deal directly with a highly unpredictable Kim, and the US won't tolerate NK continuing development of nuclear weapons under the flag of peace.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/24/613962300/north-korea-threatens-to-scuttle-summit-saying-it-wont-beg-the-u-s-for-dialogue\

And the letter sent to NK:

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON

May 24. 2018

His Excellency

Kim Jong 

Chairman ofthe State Affairs Commission
of'the Democratic People?s Republic of Korea

Pyongyang

Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and chort with respect tn our recent
negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was
scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was
requested by North Korea. but that to us is totally irrelevant. was very much looking
forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility
displayed in your most recent statement. I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this
long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the
Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment oftlle world, will not
take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful
that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me. and ultimately, it is
only that dialogue that matters, Some day. look very much forward to meeting you. In
the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with
their families. That was beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit. please do not
hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular. has lost a great
opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is
a truly sad momen in history

Donald . Trump
President ofthe United Stat of America

What's with all the typos in that letter? :huh:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Doesn't look like the typos exist in the original posted on The White House Twitter account.

Edited by LV-426
Ironically edited for typos...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

To see the original that was sent to NK click the link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

No it won't.  I think there may be one or two other countries that are a little uncomfortable with NK. ;)