Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

..who knows what we might get if we promise a chain of McDonalds!

Now that has merit :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes that another great point. The return of our fallen is a awesome achievement, especially if you had family that fought and died in NK.

Just to be clear my comment about  'nothing new' was to the denuclear bit in the signed agreement.

Off course it is good news that the fallen can be returned - it is a travesty that this has not happened sooner, I hope that N Korea facilitate this immediately and without any conditions attaching nor looking for some nefarious quid pro quo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

So what youre saying is you'll never hear anything negative about Trump again because those who may say it are in your eyes already "scum of the earth" not worth listening to.

That's some scary stuff right there man, a wannabe dictator's wet dream. 

What's scary is how you concluded this from what I actually said.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What's scary is how you concluded this from what I actually said.

Why is that scary? That's the reality our nation is dealing with. The people who are the most passionate about politics and freedom in this nation are also choosing to be the most ignorant. That's a bad place for a nation to be 

I guess choosing may be a strong word as you are really being led there. Either way that is scary stuff. 

• Like 3

This (and this is from a site that has plenty of anti-Trump stories) describes nicely the resentment and bitterness that the Liberal Mainstream Media have towards allowing the current President of the USA any credit at all.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/06/13/the-ugh-heard-round-the-world-mika-brzezinski-on-the-kim-trump-summit/

And also .. 

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/06/13/north-korea-pelosi-versus-peace-2/

Which is worse: The specter of nuclear war, or giving US president Donald Trump credit for a significant diplomatic accomplishment?

In summary, 

Negativity and cynicism prevail. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Why is that scary? That's the reality our nation is dealing with. The people who are the most passionate about politics and freedom in this nation are also choosing to be the most ignorant. That's a bad place for a nation to be 

I guess choosing may be a strong word as you are really being led there. Either way that is scary stuff. 

Its scary because its not at all what I said. BTW I haven't listen to MSM since I figured out they mind controlled me through lies to support unjust and illegal wars in the middle east many years ago. Trump or no Trump, I will never listen to people who somehow convinced me slaughtering people all over the middle east was a good idea. You used to understand this, but threw out your principles in exchange for hate. Seems if anyone hates Trump, you are with them regardless of what they have done in the past

What's scary is folks like yourself that give msm a pass and still think they have something to offer in the way of truth. These people are nothing but liars who have the blood of millions on their hands.

No Farm I was led, for many years. And supported things that make me cringe when I think about them today. I am now free from their mind control propaganda. I used to think you were right there with me. Heck I know you were. Now you have become a mouth piece for the establishment. I find that to be more sad then scary. You know, you don't have to like one or the other Farm. You can still dislike Trump, even if you choose to recognize MSM has been lying to us our entire lives. You don't have to go with "the enemy of my enemy" crap.

Edited by preacherman76

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

What's scary is folks like yourself that give msm a pass and still think they have something to offer in the way of truth. These people are nothing but liars who have the blood of millions on their hands.

Its not about giving anyone a pass. Its about recognizing that my feelings aren't the best source of factual information to form a worldview so I need to bring in information to make informed decisions with. 

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No Farm I was led, for many years. And supported things that make me cringe when I think about them today. I am now free from their mind control propaganda. I used to think you were right there with me. Heck I know you were. Now you have become a mouth piece for the establishment. I find that to be more sad then scary. You know, you don't have to like one or the other Farm. You can still dislike Trump, even if you choose to recognize MSM has been lying to us our entire lives. You don't have to go with "the enemy of my enemy" crap

What you're missing, or refusing to see, is that in this scenario they are the "good guys".  Of course the media has lied, of course the media has an agenda EVERYONE does. MSNBC likes democrats, Fox wants republicans elected, Alex Jones wants to sell you gay proof meds, zerohedge wants to make people believe their headlines actually have something to do with the bodies of their articles. 

Every piece of information you receive is being given to you for a reason. So what do you do ? Bury your head in the sand and take the word of a man who we know has been a prolific liar for DECADES, despite the potential harm to our nation?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Its not about giving anyone a pass. Its about recognizing that my feelings aren't the best source of factual information to form a worldview so I need to bring in information to make informed decisions with. 

What you're missing, or refusing to see, is that in this scenario they are the "good guys".  Of course the media has lied, of course the media has an agenda EVERYONE does. MSNBC likes democrats, Fox wants republicans elected, Alex Jones wants to sell you gay proof meds, zerohedge wants to make people believe their headlines actually have something to do with the bodies of their articles. 

Every piece of information you receive is being given to you for a reason. So what do you do ? Bury your head in the sand and take the word of a man who we know has been a prolific liar for DECADES, despite the potential harm to our nation?  

C'mon Farm...you have went a bit over the edge at times based soley on your "feelings" about Trump :lol:

I can't think of a single person on either side who could run in 2020 who i would have great confidence in to not inflict "potential harm" to our nation...It's been going on already for far too many years under the status quo way before Trump ever showed up on the scene!

Tell me some of these names i can trust not to do so in 2020,tell me their vision and plans for a better future,tell me if they can actually get a nomination from their select party without being scammed...

If you are that afraid of Trumps potential to ruin democracy for us all,you folks are really gonna have to put something out there other than...TRUMP RUSSIA,RUSSIA TRUMP,TRUMP RUSSIA....or this country barring a complete disaster before that time,will be possibly looking at 4 more years :unsure2:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I can't think of a single person on either side who could run in 2020 who i would have great confidence in to not inflict "potential harm" to our nation...It's been going on already for far too many years under the status quo way before Trump ever showed up on the scene!

While I definitely agree with the sentiment here I would caution to not understate the dangerous nature of what we see happening today as a result. 

Tell me some of these names i can trust not to do so in 2020,tell me their vision and plans for a better future,tell me if they can actually get a nomination from their select party without being scammed...

IDK why but I was watching TV the other night and decided im voting for Josh Gates in 2020, hell maybe in 2018 for senate too. 

I dont know man. Honestly Im a third party guy but ill probably vote democrat between now and 2020. It has little to do with actual policy or what I would even consider politics.

While I don't think either side is out to help the average joe the lies, bigotry and absolute celebration of ignorance which has come along with the rise of Trump is worth lending my vote to the D party for the short term. 

If you are that afraid of Trumps potential to ruin democracy for us all,you folks are really gonna have to put something out there other than...TRUMP RUSSIA,RUSSIA TRUMP,TRUMP RUSSIA....or this country barring a complete disaster before that time,will be possibly looking at 4 more years :unsure2:

Ive become pretty convinced that we most likely will be getting 4 more years of Trump. It seems a large percentage of his voters dont really care about anything other than being offensive and the propaganda campaign team Trump runs is good enough to muddy the waters to a depth that most Americans simply wont bother digging through to get to the truth. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

While I definitely agree with the sentiment here I would caution to not understate the dangerous nature of what we see happening today as a result. 

IDK why but I was watching TV the other night and decided im voting for Josh Gates in 2020, hell maybe in 2018 for senate too. 

I dont know man. Honestly Im a third party guy but ill probably vote democrat between now and 2020. It has little to do with actual policy or what I would even consider politics.

While I don't think either side is out to help the average joe the lies, bigotry and absolute celebration of ignorance which has come along with the rise of Trump is worth lending my vote to the D party for the short term. 

Ive become pretty convinced that we most likely will be getting 4 more years of Trump. It seems a large percentage of his voters dont really care about anything other than being offensive and the propaganda campaign team Trump runs is good enough to muddy the waters to a depth that most Americans simply wont bother digging through to get to the truth. 

Well i appreciate your honesty and will have to look into Mr Gates...

I'm always 3rd party myself but had to give Trump my vote last time as...well you know my feelings on Hillary and while i believe Gary was one of the better human beings running last time,the poor guy i just don't believe ever stopped "medicating" during his run :lol:

At the state level if any Libertarians run they will get my vote...

I can't vote Democrat after seeing all the celebrated lies,ignorance,and defense of Hillary after stealing her own parties vote....there is enough lies and ignorance to go around for everyone to have some of that pie after this last election ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well i appreciate your honesty and will have to look into Mr Gates...

Sorry I should have added a laughing emoji , this is Josh Gates :lol:

Image result for josh gates destination truth

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

'm always 3rd party myself but had to give Trump my vote last time as...well you know my feelings on Hillary and while i believe Gary was one of the better human beings running last time,the poor guy i just don't believe ever stopped "medicating" during his run

I get that. Yeah poor Gary , honestly even with his gaffs if he had been on all the states' ballots when I mailed my vote in he would have gotten it. 

I can't vote Democrat after seeing all the celebrated lies,ignorance,and defense of Hillary after stealing her own parties vote....there is enough lies and ignorance to go around for everyone to have some of that pie after this last election ;)

My enthusiasm has definitely diminished as the primary results have been coming in and it has come clear that both parties will be more of the same. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Sorry I should have added a laughing emoji , this is Josh Gates :lol:

Image result for josh gates destination truth

I get that. Yeah poor Gary , honestly even with his gaffs if he had been on all the states' ballots when I mailed my vote in he would have gotten it. 

My enthusiasm has definitely diminished as the primary results have been coming in and it has come clear that both parties will be more of the same. 

Lmao i was wondering why that name sounded familiar hahaha...you caught me off guard there ;) :lol:

Yeah i just felt bad for the guy,always seemed like they caught him with a pop quiz 5 minutes after smoking a fatty of kush :lol:

No doubt...as i sad in another thread,i've read and heard chatter on the msm about the "New Democratic Party" and its enthusiastic new leadership...Then i see Nancy refusing to step aside,Feinstein there as always,and all the other usual suspects...

Hell the Republicans will have to have a few new faces,everyone on that side keeps "retiring" for "family time/book deals" :blink:

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 12:56 PM, skliss said:

who knows what we might get if we promise a chain of McDonalds! :tsu:

FB_IMG_1529064807249.jpg.c488bdc0972938a4382563c666b7ae26.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, Farmer77 said:

Of course its about giving them a pass. They are liars, who's lies have helped support the death and suffering of millions. I cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would listen to a word they say. I guess more and more people are catching on to that. Heck look at the damage they did even on your side of the isle. Sanders could have beaten Trump potentially. Yet they defended her as she pulled her strings and removed the will of millions of democrats effectively stealing the nomination. They took part in all that.  

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, Farmer77 said:

What you're missing, or refusing to see, is that in this scenario they are the "good guys". Of course the media has lied, of course the media has an agenda EVERYONE does. MSNBC likes democrats, Fox wants republicans elected, Alex Jones wants to sell you gay proof meds, zerohedge wants to make people believe their headlines actually have something to do with the bodies of their articles. 

How can you tell if they are the good guys? How do you know they aren't doing exactly what they have done for years? What they have always done? Lie. Fool me once!

You don't bury your head in the sand. You just don't listen to people who have intentionally, unapologetically, lied to us over and over and over again. What makes them so important that in spite of continuous lies, you feel the need to listen to them? Fox news has been saying things I'd agree with, but there is no way in hell I'd turn them on. You are listening to it, because they are saying what you want to hear, regardless of truth.

In this day and age, no one has a monopoly on information. You can be well aware of everything going on without ever turning towards msm. Heck you can be aware of a lot more then what they want to shove down your throat. I'm often aware of stories days, sometimes weeks before msm decides its important enough. Or when they decide continuing to ignore it makes them look like idiots. Usually still takes a couple more days so they can come up with whatever spin they can come up with.

BTW Alex has awesome products. There are a couple I cant stand to be without.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yep, he's gonna start WW3. I've never seen a president try so hard not to be at war. Between this and choosing not kill bomb and kill 150 people in Iran over a drone, how about a round of applause?

IMG_30062019_111321_(650_x_695_pixel).jpg.09a787f805a574268e1938ddf625df29.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I'm impressed with Trump going over into NK.  Better than watching from behind glass with binoculars in a bomber jacket.

Not as impressed with "choosing not to kill" people in Iran.  Hey, I choose not to kill people to.  Where's the respect?  Also, choosing the chickenhawk draft-dodging John Bolton as his National Security Advisor is what's creating a lot of the current potential to kill people over there.

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

Yep, he's gonna start WW3. I've never seen a president try so hard not to be at war. Between this and choosing not kill bomb and kill 150 people in Iran over a drone, how about a round of applause?

It's a good gesture but not applause worthy. If he actually makes some headway with denuclearisation, that will be. 

His decision over strikes in Iran absolutely was. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, F3SS said:

Yeah, I don't get why Obama got so much flak for doing similar gestures to Cuba and Iran.  Sanctioning and isolating a country for decades seems to do very little.  Whereas normalizing relationships and allowing trade lets capitalism do the heavy lifting for you.  Look at Vietnam for example.

That being said, I don't ever see Kim giving up nukes.  it's the thing that got Trump to actually come to him.  The current situation with Iran seems to be the results of getting rid of them.

• Like 1

Heard one reporter, can't remember what station, saying Kim was wheezing and puffing. Apparently he's not an exercise kinda guy. Maybe we'll have someone else to deal with.

• Like 1

I think Trump made a big mistake for doing this, he is giving legitimacy to Kim and getting nothing in return. Kim doesn't need to be kept in the worlds lime light, he hasn't really done anything to deserve it yet. However, he did send Trump a Beautiful Letter, I think their Bromance has gone far enough.

Edited by Manwon Lender