Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Yeah...so your "I hate Trump" filter disallows for the reality of Trump arranging the whole she-bang and the possibility being opened up for diplomatic relations beginning again after being stalled. Got it.

Nonono... :lol:

You misunderstand me, I love it, and Trump makes the best laughs, it's the Trumpsters that leaves a bad after taste to it all.. 

~

• Like 1

Just now, third_eye said:

Nonono... :lol:

You misunderstand me, I love it, and Trump makes the best laughs, it's the Trumpsters that leaves a bad after taste to it all.. 

~

Yeah, yeah....either evil or clowns...thanks for the tip to not take your posts seriously. Can save myself some time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

Yeah, yeah....either evil or clowns...thanks for the tip to not take your posts seriously. Can save myself some time.

Sorry to have bothered you, you just go ahead and save whatever time you have left... 

~

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

It doesn't matter how it's viewed within DPRK.

Trump has crossed the line the USA agreed not to cross since WW2.

Would Xi or Putin look weak if the just walked in to ROK?

Hmmm.... depends. If they walked in to the ROK backed up by - say - the 4th Guards Tank Division - then I would imagine he wouldn't look that weak AT ALL :P 

27 minutes ago, skliss said:

Yeah...so your "I hate Trump" filter disallows for the reality of Trump arranging the whole she-bang and the possibility being opened up for diplomatic relations beginning again after being stalled. Got it.

Well, Manwon Lender is Korean and Third_eye is Malaysian so I kind of take their view on the matter as local Asian view.  I know regional media tends to show more of events than what we get in the US as well.  We just get highlights and second hand video usually of stuff that isn't in our immediate area.

Having citizens from other countries that we consider allies hate Trump should tell you something too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea it tells us, that especially one of them, has, like skliss said, a hate filter. It's ridiculous. Trump has made some of the best steps towards peace that anyone could hope for. He didn't get punked. He got what he asked for. An impromptu, unplanned (synonym for unexpected) meeting with Kim Jong and this isn't just an Asian issue where only Asians have defacto opinions on the matter. This is also a United States issue and in other ways a world issue. Nobody could've done anything better at this point in time and for the last many decades nobody has. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Well, Manwon Lender is Korean and Third_eye is Malaysian so I kind of take their view on the matter as local Asian view.  I know regional media tends to show more of events than what we get in the US as well.  We just get highlights and second hand video usually of stuff that isn't in our immediate area.

Having citizens from other countries that we consider allies hate Trump should tell you something too.

It also means they have little to no idea of how our SS operates. Im also well aware of the Asian bias against Americans. That does tell me something...thanks for the extra info.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gromdor said:

lmao,  yea it does,  but only about those certain individuals, hating trump is a world trend now, seems these days mental problems are in trend as well, and they are not limited to Americans

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, skliss said:

It also means they have little to no idea of how our SS operates.

Wait, I thought Trump wasn't the next Hitler? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao,  yea it does,  but only about those certain individuals, hating trump is a world trend now, seems these days metal problems are in trend as well, and they are not limited to Americans

No, but you do them with such panache. 

Hang on.... people genuinely think that was an impromptu meeting where Trump arbritary decided to step over the DMZ when invited, at a whim, by Kim?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, skliss said:

Then who said maybe the Secret Service wasn't doing a good job because of who is President? Maybe it looked out of hand to you but obviously the job was done and everyone walked away just fine with good feelings all around. The speculation that our SS would allow...yes, allow because they have the say...POTUS to be any where he would be less than secure is insulting.  

P.S. No one was rude to you. 

Wasn't Mar-a-Lago offered as a Presidential residence some time ago; and, decided against due to a SS determination that it was to expensive to secure?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gromdor said:

That they're Democrats?

• Like 2

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

That they're Democrats?

Yes.... Everyone who isn't American are Democrats..... 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Wasn't Mar-a-Lago offered as a Presidential residence some time ago; and, decided against due to a SS determination that it was to expensive to secure?

Yeah, the US government returned it in 1981 to the Post family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hang on.... people genuinely think that was an impromptu meeting where Trump arbritary decided to step over the DMZ when invited, at a whim, by Kim?

Kimbo will be headed for Washington, shortly. There won't be any Regime change on the Korean Peninsula, so might as well make nice to "Little Fatty" as his Chinese friends call him.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I am not Korean, I am a Caucasian American living in South Korea at the present time. Also I do not hate President Trump, I just do not agree with his methods.

take care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yes.... Everyone who isn't American are Democrats..... 

Only the ones who love the Democrats, like you. They're so soft and cuddly and warm......

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not Korean, I am a Caucasian American living in South Korea at the present time. Also I do not hate President Trump, I just do not agree with his methods.

take care

My bad.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skliss said:

It also means they have little to no idea of how our SS operates. Im also well aware of the Asian bias against Americans. That does tell me something...thanks for the extra info.

I am a Caucasian American who is currently living in South Korea, so there is no Asian bias  coming from me. However, I can attest that Asian bias is not very common in South Korea, but others parts of Asia I have no idea.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

My bad.

No problem.

• Like 1

Latest flurry of cringe, courtesy of Ivanka, 

[00.05:30]

Isn't daddy's little precious also the acting FLOTUS? 

~

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Hello Skliss, you say that you are well aware of Asian bias, which Asian countries have you spent time in or lived in? Where does your knowledge of this bias come from.

thanks for your reply in advance.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2