Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

20 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

However, it is certainly better than the current nuclear weapons, but the best thing is to hope none of these weapons are ever used.

True, but pulling out of the INF Treaty between the US and Russia, pulling out of the JCPOA with Iran and planning to sell Nuclear weapons to the Saudi's has increased the risks worldwide.  This all within the period of time of Trump's Presidency and more specifically all in the brief period of time since the King of Neocons and God of all war hawks Bolton was made the US National Security Advisor. 

It's hilarious to read the pro Republican posters here on UM trying to convince themselves how concerned their hero Trump is with little fatboy's nuclear program when you can clearly see he doesn't give a rats about worldwide Nuclear proliferation.  Even blind Freddy (or anyone but a Republican) can see this thing with Kim is all propaganda.

• Like 5

On 6/30/2019 at 8:32 PM, Gromdor said:

That being said, I don't ever see Kim giving up nukes.  it's the thing that got Trump to actually come to him.  The current situation with Iran seems to be the results of getting rid of them.

Yeah every nation on earth is seeing the striking difference in the ways we are treating the "axis of evil" folks with Nukes vs those without. 

• Like 3

Watch: John Oliver says Trump should treat women like he treats Kim Jong Un

Trump to reporters: “It was an honor that you asked me to step over that line and I was proud to step over the line. I thought you might do that. I wasn’t sure but I was ready to do it, and I want to thank you.”

John Oliver: “Oh, that’s actually nice. So Trump wanted to step over the line, was ready to do it, but waited until he received affirmative consent. What a refreshing change of pace for him. Maybe Trump’s mantra going forward should be, ‘Treat women with the same respect you show murderous autocrats.’ He’s growing. Good for him.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This....this is something.

• Like 4

Honestly if you havent watched the video above ^^^ please do.

Anyways Ruh Roh Shaggy looks like there may be trouble in paradise

http:// https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-korea-united-states-is-hell-bent-on-hostile-acts?ref=home

North Korea accused the United States of being “hell-bent on hostile acts” Wednesday, just days after President Trump’s historic meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un at the demilitarized zone on the Korean Peninsula. The North Korean delegation to the United Nations also said the U.S. is “obsessed with sanctions” and is trying to “undermine the peaceful atmosphere” between North and South Korea, the BBC reports. Trump became the first sitting U.S. president to set foot in North Korea on Sunday, and after talks went on for about an hour, Trump and Kim agreed to set up teams to resume stalled negotiations on denuclearization. Washington has yet to respond to Pyongyang’s apparent shift in attitude.

On 7/3/2019 at 12:38 AM, Farmer77 said:

He is trying to be nice to a Nuclear armed leader with a final goal of disarmament of these weapons. But it really doesn't matter what Trump does, says, or how he acts, you will always have people who are against anything Trump says or does regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

He is trying to be nice to a Nuclear armed leader with a final goal of disarmament of these weapons. But it really doesn't matter what Trump does, says, or how he acts, you will always have people who are against anything Trump says or does regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

The point isn't that he is treating Kim nice.  The point is that he doesn't treat women nice.  To correct it, all he has to do is treat them like he does Putin, Kim, or Prince MBS.

• Like 5

Yup, people, good people that are quote his type unquote

~

• Like 3

On 7/3/2019 at 5:34 AM, skliss said:

It also means they have little to no idea of how our SS operates. Im also well aware of the Asian bias against Americans. That does tell me something...thanks for the extra info.

Hello skliss, what do you mean by Asian bias. By the way I am not Asian, I am a Caucasian American male.

Happy Fourth of July

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello skliss, what do you mean by Asian bias. By the way I am not Asian, I am a Caucasian American male.

Happy Fourth of July

He said you were Korean, I believe, meaning in his opinion your news sources knew more or put a negative spin on things...actually I don't remember what he was supposedly getting at. Asians tend to look down their noses as being somewhat superior, it's just the way it is..regardless,  I dispute your conclusions either way.

45 minutes ago, skliss said:

He said you were Korean, I believe, meaning in his opinion your news sources knew more or put a negative spin on things...actually I don't remember what he was supposedly getting at. Asians tend to look down their noses as being somewhat superior, it's just the way it is..regardless,  I dispute your conclusions either way.

in some ways they are. especially Japanese .   

however looking down their noses has little to do with being superior, it just shows a person has his own things on his mind, and really does not care about what is going on around.  if they can look down and ignore idiocy going on around them, while living their life and achieving success. that alone makes them superior

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Thanks for your reply, and it was just as I expected. 

Thanks for confirming my conclusions

17 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for your reply, and it was just as I expected. 

Thanks for confirming my conclusions

No problem....I've already reached several conclusions about you.

14 minutes ago, skliss said:

No problem....I've already reached several conclusions about you.

That is certainly a two way street, even with that said no reason we can't be civil.

have a nice night

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That is certainly a two way street, even with that said no reason we can't be civil.

have a nice night

You too. :D

21 hours ago, skliss said:

Asians tend to look down their noses as being somewhat superior

Asia is made up of nearly 50 separate countries and you've just lumped them all together. So not only do you not realise the irony of an American saying another group of people feel superior to others, but you also ticked the stereotypical 'ignorant' box for Americans.

Two birds with one stone. Well done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Asia is made up of nearly 50 separate countries and you've just lumped them all together. So not only do you not realise the irony of an American saying another group of people feel superior to others, but you also ticked the stereotypical 'ignorant' box for Americans.

Two birds with one stone. Well done.

Literally no concept of irony, right? :lol:

• Like 2

On 7/4/2019 at 12:26 AM, Farmer77 said:

This....this is something.

Not really shocking. Trump wishes he could be Kim. A dictator........Well technically they're the same.

Two fat fools with bad hair and daddy issues..........

Edited by Piney
Morons are entertaining......
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, aztek said:

in some ways they are. especially Japanese .   

Turanism is a shrinking problem. It's actually shrinking pretty fast, where White supremacy is growing. 

@skliss  The Chinese were "colorblind" when I was there. I was mistaken for a Uighur or a Kazakh because of my looks and the dialect I speak. But I was never mistreated for it. 

• Like 1

Maybe most people have heard the expression "loss of face", which the Oriental people make a big issue of,  well P.O.T.U.S has made that mistake , by going to Nth Korea , in their eyes he is begging . They almost certainly believe that they have the upper hand in nuke negotiation , with the U.S.  What he should have done was get Kim to go to a neutral Country making both sides equal . Having "lost face" Trump will not get any agreed decision from the Nth Koreans to stop nuke production. You do not give any ground to a Dictator .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't they recently meet in a neutral country? South Korea. Unless all of asian media is lying and saying Kim demanded Trump to meet him then I'm not sure the entire orient sees it as begging. 

What are we supposed to do with dictators anyways?

If we kill them then there is war and a power vacuum.

We can completely ignore them but then they remain entirely unchecked.

We can bribe them with money but then they still act like aholes and screw them, that's my money. 

We can be assertive with them and insist on diplomacy and hopefully things calm down and nobody gets killed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spud the mackem said:

Maybe most people have heard the expression "loss of face", which the Oriental people make a big issue of,  well P.O.T.U.S has made that mistake , by going to Nth Korea , in their eyes he is begging . They almost certainly believe that they have the upper hand in nuke negotiation , with the U.S.  What he should have done was get Kim to go to a neutral Country making both sides equal . Having "lost face" Trump will not get any agreed decision from the Nth Koreans to stop nuke production. You do not give any ground to a Dictator .  

Do you mean somewhere like Hanoi?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Do you mean somewhere like Hanoi?

Err....Moscow