Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
F3SS

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

704 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Lilly
Just now, Farmer77 said:

LOL , my apologies I should have said the party you support used to call themselves that since obviously I don't know your actual affiliation. 

I support the US Constitution above all else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I can see this as being a distraction.  The whole Stormy Daniel's thing does lead more credence to the dossier.  Particularly the claims of prostitute use in Russia.  It pretty much quashes the argument that he would never use a prostitute.

Not really, as Ms Daniels was an 'adult actress' and Trump was involved in The Apprentice TV show during that time period. Far more likely Ms Daniels may have simply offered herself up to Trump thinking it would help her career (prostitution on her part more than on his part). Sending out for Russian hookers would be a rather different scenario. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO

I think the meeting is about right - Trump can claim sanctions and his twitter brought Kim to the Table - Kim can claim his advancement in nuclear weapons and response to Trump brought Trump to the table - but who cares. If it gets a little more normality in that part of the world I am sure no one would complain.

But Trump and Kim in one room.......... Least hope they measure the steaks very carefully.:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Smoke aLot
5 hours ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

Maybe Kim Jong-Hu isn't quite the ''nutter'' he was made out to be.

Well said, it's logical after all.

There are always 'two sides' about leaders which are hostile to Western interests. First personality is that which 'Hollywood' makes and second one is more objective one, from their domestic and near neighbor sources. Truth is somewhere in the middle.

This can be said about many leaders, not only about Kim and first on who comes to mind is Sadam. From Western favorite to being hanged, that was a relatively short road for him. All it takes is to try and understand the other side and i hope Trump will do that and so will Kim. 

Keep in mind the US - North relations form 2005 to this day, here is chronology about 2005 events in relations but i suggest you find another source too if you are interested because this ain't 100% accurate. Similarly to how Iranian deal is attacked these days, so did arrangements proposed with talks on North from 2005 and 2006 which has resulted in North speeding up it's development of both Nukes ( it's speculated that North had developed Hydrogen Bomb around that time, as stated by Putin ) and long range missiles which was shortsighted decision that snowballed into situation we have today but they know what deterrence is in mostly unipolar world - but such polarity is breathing it's last breath.

Fun fact: as from 1973 ( no earlier accounts which could be confirmed ) North was directly involved in wars against Western interests elsewhere around the world ( see October war ) so this is very complicated issue but Trump and Kim are complicated too, maybe they will find their soulmates in one another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
29 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Not really, as Ms Daniels was an 'adult actress' and Trump was involved in The Apprentice TV show during that time period. Far more likely Ms Daniels may have simply offered herself up to Trump thinking it would help her career (prostitution on her part more than on his part). Sending out for Russian hookers would be a rather different scenario. 

They were a "gift" from a Russian oligarch according to Trump's bodyguard and other testimony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

They were a "gift" from a Russian oligarch according to Trump's bodyguard and other testimony.

Ok, they would still need some actual definitive evidence that it took place and that it served as payment of some type for specific actions. And, there's where this all gets bogged down. Basically, it's pretty easy to just say something like this, but far more difficult to demonstrate it took place or was a definitive part of a scheme to commit election fraud. Essentially, Trump could have cavorted with Russian hookers and had nothing to do with throwing the election, or Trump could have rejected the hookers and still had something going on with election fraud. Bottom line: This salacious stuff doesn't serve to prove much of anything regarding the hypothesis that Trump and the Russians stole the 2016 election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

I think the meeting is about right - Trump can claim sanctions and his twitter brought Kim to the Table - Kim can claim his advancement in nuclear weapons and response to Trump brought Trump to the table - but who cares. If it gets a little more normality in that part of the world I am sure no one would complain.

But Trump and Kim in one room.......... Least hope they measure the steaks very carefully.:)

I think it's not. Trump is empowering the little b******. He's doing exactly that, what Kim is dying for: recognition. 

But Russia didn't give a functioning nuke to NK for nothing. They want NK to be taken seriously. And the best negotiator of all times is falling for it, like he falls for anything else. No trap is too simple for him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
2 hours ago, third_eye said:

I believe the more pertinent danger is for Trump to mess with Lil' Kimmy like the same ... Don't you ?

~

The thing is that in a worst case scenario America carries on. North Korea does not. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
godnodog

Happy to see that Trump agreed to meet Kim, lets hope its for real

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

They were a "gift" from a Russian oligarch according to Trump's bodyguard and other testimony.

Speaking of Russian hookers or whatnot. I realise that this thread really isn't about Donald Trump and his many (alleged) womanising past activities. But unlike the long string of other woman whom had come forward earlier, and have now since gone quiet. This particular woman (Stormy Daniels) seems rather determined as to keep pursuing things in light of the said relationship that she once had with Donald Trump.

Either way, common sense tells me that if a person (in this case Mr Trumps lawyer) is willing to pay a large sum of hush money to an individual so as to keep them silent...and also insist that they sign a non-disclosure agreement, then that alone speaks volumes that certain things must have taken place over a period of time.

On the flip side, I don't understand why this woman took the money in the first place knowing what it was for...only to come out later wanting to release the whole story. The only thing that seems to make any sense is that she wants or is hoping to make more money.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

They were a "gift" from a Russian oligarch according to Trump's bodyguard and other testimony.

It's funny that you still believe the dossier is true, sad but still funny. 

 

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I think it's not. Trump is empowering the little b******. He's doing exactly that, what Kim is dying for: recognition. 

But Russia didn't give a functioning nuke to NK for nothing. They want NK to be taken seriously. And the best negotiator of all times is falling for it, like he falls for anything else. No trap is too simple for him. 

Maybe Trump should give the NKs billions of dollars like Clinton, look how well that turned out but then again, that was a democrat plan so it was the correct thing to do.  I'm sure yu were all for it at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
33 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Speaking of Russian hookers or whatnot. I realise that this thread really isn't about Donald Trump and his many (alleged) womanising past activities. But unlike the long string of other woman whom had come forward earlier, and have now since gone quiet. This particular woman (Stormy Daniels) seems rather determined as to keep pursuing things in light of the said relationship that she once had with Donald Trump.

Either way, common sense tells me that if a person (in this case Mr Trumps lawyer) is willing to pay a large sum of hush money to an individual so as to keep them silent...and also insist that they sign a non-disclosure agreement, then that alone speaks volumes that certain things must have taken place over a period of time.

On the flip side, I don't understand why this woman took the money in the first place knowing what it was for...only to come out later wanting to release the whole story. The only thing that seems to make any sense is that she wants or is hoping to make more money.  

I’ve been thinking the same thing. I don’t know how relevant an “actress” she may have been or when but I’ll bet there’s been an abnormally high number of Stormy views on the adult sites lately.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
16 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Maybe Trump should give the NKs billions of dollars like Clinton, look how well that turned out but then again, that was a democrat plan so it was the correct thing to do.  I'm sure yu were all for it at the time. 

This problem with autocrat, irrational, sort of kingdom of NK should not be used to suit your local (for outsiders rather weird) obsessive hatred of the other political team. Of course, you personally can wish for any sort of armageddon just to spite the democrats, but the rest of the world will think you're not right in your head. 

But, since you're mentioning democrats in NK context, let it also be mentioned that Obama's intention to talk to Kim was painted as some sort of ultimate weakness. So, when democrat does consider it, in the right time, with the right, adult and professional counsel, you're fainting. When republican (is he really?) wants to do it, in the worst moment possible, contrary to last remnants of common sense telling him otherwise, you praise it. 

Hypocrisy? Memory problems? Hypnosis? What is it, because logical, rational thinking it is not.    

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

This problem with autocrat, irrational, sort of kingdom of NK should not be used to suit your local (for outsiders rather weird) obsessive hatred of the other political team. Of course, you personally can wish for any sort of armageddon just to spite the democrats, but the rest of the world will think you're not right in your head. 

But, since you're mentioning democrats in NK context, let it also be mentioned that Obama's intention to talk to Kim was painted as some sort of ultimate weakness. So, when democrat does consider it, in the right time, with the right, adult and professional counsel, you're fainting. When republican (is he really?) wants to do it, in the worst moment possible, contrary to last remnants of common sense telling him otherwise, you praise it. 

Hypocrisy? Memory problems? Hypnosis? What is it, because logical, rational thinking it is not.    

Hey Helen, I could stomach only about half of your ridiculous post, insulting and sanctimonious post.  Try and write relevant and fact filled posts rather than your usual hubris filled preaching leftist drivel and maybe I'll converse wi:tu:th you.  BTW, you never answered whether you approved of Clinton's HORRIBLE deal with Kim's papa, it is relevant because it will speak volumes about your judgement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 hours ago, F3SS said:

I’ve been thinking the same thing. I don’t know how relevant an “actress” she may have been or when but I’ll bet there’s been an abnormally high number of Stormy views on the adult sites lately.

LOL this was the front page story for most of the day on CNN.com 

Stormy Daniels says Trump scandal has been good for business

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
8 hours ago, Lilly said:

Right now Kimmy has the missiles and he has nuclear capability. But, what he lacks appears to be the ability to deploy his nuclear ICBMs exactly where he wants them. In order to stop this progression Trump has really been putting North Korea in a vice. I'd hazard a guess that Kimmy wants to extricate himself from this vice by any means possible. Lying like a rug would be a very good option for him...and I don't believe (not for NY minute) that Trump will fall for this. 

Yet he wont apply the sanctions to Russia that the House and Senate voted overwhelmingly for. Why North Korea and not Russia?

Hank

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
23 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Hey Helen, I could stomach only about half of your ridiculous post, insulting and sanctimonious post.  Try and write relevant and fact filled posts rather than your usual hubris filled preaching leftist drivel and maybe I'll converse wi:tu:th you.  BTW, you never answered whether you approved of Clinton's HORRIBLE deal with Kim's papa, it is relevant because it will speak volumes about your judgement. 

So I find your whataboutism insulting too, but I wasn't complaining until this point. 

The fact is that Trump says a lot of things and usually deny he even said them later, so his word has no weight. He may meet Kim (I honestly can't see where... maybe in Moscow, that's nice and totally neutral place) but apart from being morbidly amusing, that would be complete waste of time and the remaining shreds of your country's credibility.

That meeting won't happen anyway, but that's not important. The important part is that even this whimsy announcing of sudden decision to meet the b****** is creating further chaos and will further cement the already general opinion that whatever Trump says has little or nothing to do with actual reality.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So I find your whataboutism insulting too, but I wasn't complaining until this point. 

The fact is that Trump says a lot of things and usually deny he even said them later, so his word has no weight. He may meet Kim (I honestly can't see where... maybe in Moscow, that's nice and totally neutral place) but apart from being morbidly amusing, that would be complete waste of time and the remaining shreds of your country's credibility.

That meeting won't happen anyway, but that's not important. The important part is that even this whimsy announcing of sudden decision to meet the b****** is creating further chaos and will further cement the already general opinion that whatever Trump says has little or nothing to do with actual reality.  

Why Trump, why couldn't it be Obama rocket man talks to?   WHY!!!  :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
19 hours ago, Astra. said:

Being goofy can be good sometimes...it helps take the edge off. It sure as hell beats being too serious all of the time. Now THAT'S boring :yes:..

It depends on what kind of goofy it is. There's bad goofy, and there's good goofy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
7 hours ago, F3SS said:

I’ve been thinking the same thing. I don’t know how relevant an “actress” she may have been or when but I’ll bet there’s been an abnormally high number of Stormy views on the adult sites lately.

Yes, considering that she's been so much in the media spot light of late, I would imagine that she's attracted much more interest for those who like to visit such sites. Either way, it will be interesting to see what comes of it all.

24 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It depends on what kind of goofy it is. There's bad goofy, and there's good goofy.

Yeah, that's true. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
8 hours ago, Astra. said:

Speaking of Russian hookers or whatnot. I realise that this thread really isn't about Donald Trump and his many (alleged) womanising past activities. But unlike the long string of other woman whom had come forward earlier, and have now since gone quiet. This particular woman (Stormy Daniels) seems rather determined as to keep pursuing things in light of the said relationship that she once had with Donald Trump.

Either way, common sense tells me that if a person (in this case Mr Trumps lawyer) is willing to pay a large sum of hush money to an individual so as to keep them silent...and also insist that they sign a non-disclosure agreement, then that alone speaks volumes that certain things must have taken place over a period of time.

On the flip side, I don't understand why this woman took the money in the first place knowing what it was for...only to come out later wanting to release the whole story. The only thing that seems to make any sense is that she wants or is hoping to make more money.  

She was mad because Trump/Cohen took her to court and slapped a restraining order on her without her even knowing about it till it was over.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.

Stormy is WAY down my my list of priorities.

I really don't care.

...but...but.....he's a liar and a cheater!!

My life wasn't affected by anything that disgusting bimbo has said.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
42 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

She was mad because Trump/Cohen took her to court and slapped a restraining order on her without her even knowing about it till it was over.

Yes, which makes it look even more ridiculous as to try and make-her-go-away. She still took the hush money earlier though from the lawyer and signed a non-disclosure agreement.. which says to me that something obviously went on between her and Trump over a decade ago that they wanted covered up. Even so, there must be a reason as to why she brought this liaison that she had with Trump into the spot light. There must be a motive for her to initially bring this up...hence the current scandal. 

Just to add - it also makes one wonder in just how many other woman were possibly 'paid off' to go away as not to say anything more about Mr Trumps womanising ways, including the many earlier sexual harassment allegations. Honestly, there are so many sticky webb's that seem to surround this man...it's enough to make ones head spin.    

Edited by Astra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Stormy is WAY down my my list of priorities.

I really don't care.

...but...but.....he's a liar and a cheater!!

My life wasn't affected by anything that disgusting bimbo has said.

Ah, so Trump is as pure as a fresh snowfall? Trump approached her for sex while Melania was home with a four month old Baron. Yet you defend him and Stormy's a bimbo? Well done. UM needs a "disbelief" button.

Hank

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White-Coyote

Kinda hope it results in a cage match. Emano Emano....er however the he'll ya spell it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.