Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un

F3SS

So say they denuclearize, do we become friends? I don’t think we can overlook the atrocities the NK people will still suffer. Kim is still scum. Is he really up for turning a new leaf a joking the modern world? Could the koreas unite as one again? If they do how does the brainwashed population acclimate? How about the slaves? Who rules a united Korea? All is forgiven with Kim? I doubt Kim would give up his title. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So say they denuclearize, do we become friends? I don’t think we can overlook the atrocities the NK people will still suffer. Kim is still scum. Is he really up for turning a new leaf a joking the modern world? Could the koreas unite as one again? If they do how does the brainwashed population acclimate? How about the slaves? Who rules a united Korea? All is forgiven with Kim? I doubt Kim would give up his title. 

My guess is that he's just stalling for enough time to test a usable warhead/ICBM combination.  Either that or he's sticking his finger in Xi's eye for some reason.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

My guess is that he's just stalling for enough time to test a usable warhead/ICBM combination.  Either that or he's sticking his finger in Xi's eye for some reason.

Or he could be threatened by the Chinese government..... That hand that feeds him while Trump is finally doing what leaders of the USA should have been doing by putting his nation first in negotiating trade agreements.

The USA holds the cards.

Without the American consumer China folds.

• Like 3

How many times did Trump mention during the primaries that on floor number one in Trump tower was the Chinese bank???? That he knows and gets along better than anybody??

Trump is God

He's Daddy.

All hail King Trump.

Leader of the Free market capitalism world!!

4 minutes ago, and then said:

I know they’re all whacked over there in NK but Kim is young and has a long road of isolation and enemies to make ahead of him. He probably doesn’t trust anybody and doesn’t have a single true friend. Could the human desire to be liked coax a young guy to want to try and join the modern world? 

Ideas like this really pique my interest because it’s a lot nicer to think of a worry free NK and 20 million people freed from slavery and oppression than it is to think about them threatening the world, killing and enslaving his people all the time.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I know they’re all whacked over there in NK but Kim is young and has a long road of isolation and enemies to make ahead of him. He probably doesn’t trust anybody and doesn’t have a single true friend. Could the human desire to be liked coax a young guy to want to try and join the modern world? 

Ideas like this really pique my interest because it’s a lot nicer to think of a worry free NK and 20 million people freed from slavery and oppression than it is to think about them threatening the world, killing and enslaving his people all the time.

China is telling him,  "were cutting you off you are now on your own"

It's the same as a parent saying that to their child.

It's over.

China has more to lose than him.

The only reason north Korea exists is as a first front global defense against China's interest.

China has always won war by attrition... Wait it out.

They didn't predict God Emperor Trump coming.

Edited by acidhead

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

China is telling him,  "were cutting you off you are know on your own"

It's the same as a parent saying that to their child.

It's over.

China has more to lose than him.

The only reason north Korea exists is as a first front global defense against China's interest.

China has always won war by attrition... Wait it out.

They didn't predict God Emperor Trump coming.

This isn’t my best subject. I thought the placement and geography of NK was incredibly strategic for China’s defense. Why would they cut him off if that’s the case?

I see no reason to hope for anything, except the opportunity to launch a surprise attack that will eliminate the N'ork's ability to nuke us.

I mean, this whole thing is predicated on the idea that China will just stand back and let us accomplish anything here.

North Korea is China's only reliable Military ally.

Now.... let that sink in for a moment.

North Korea is China's only reliable Military ally.

Yeah, I know the Lefties would have you believe that the USA is the most vile and hated nation on Earth and so disgusting that even Jabba the Hut wouldn't piddle here, but when it comes to that sort of thing American has a LOT of allies. More than we really need, IMHO. Some of them are even our friends ... but all China has is the N'orks.

(and the way China has been Bulling it's way through the S.C.S. isn't making them any friends, either)

So, what makes anyone think that a little more political pressure is going to change anything?

Edited by AnchorSteam
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So many grounded and rational questions that you've put forward that many folk are no doubt questioning as well as far as that horrid and cruel little dictator goes. I'm sure also that Otto Warmbier’s family would be feeling extremely unsure too in regards to this sudden announcement. 

• Like 2

Just now, F3SS said:

This isn’t my best subject. I thought the placement and geography of NK was incredibly strategic for China’s defense. Why would they cut him off if that’s the case?

Because China has the whole country to lose into chaos if things don't progress the way they have since they were accepted into the WTO in 2001.  Since then they have experienced rapid growth.  Western capitalism has generated huge capital in China.  Many have risen out of poverty.  Add to that the one child policy recently changed.  There is a lot of male driven excitement in China.

Trump is telling them, "you need us more than we need you".!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Because China has the whole country to lose into chaos if things don't progress the way they have since they were accepted into the WTO in 2001.  Since then they have experienced rapid growth.  Western capitalism has generated huge capital in China.  Many have risen out of poverty.  Add to that the one child policy recently changed.  There is a lot of male driven excitement in China.

Trump is telling them, "you need us more than we need you".!!

Spot on!  I misread one of your earlier posts, replied, but then snipped it and beg forgiveness if you read it.  My error.  I totally agree with what you are saying.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, F3SS said:

That should’ve read “turning a new leaf and joining the modern world”.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Spot on!  I misread one of your earlier posts, replied, but then snipped it and beg forgiveness if you read it.  My error.  I totally agree with what you are saying.

No worries.. I didn't see it.

I've researched demography extensively.

China is backed into a corner.

They've been given free reign to build enourmous capital.... Through an obvious supply of cheap slave labour.

They have an enourmous population...one that has capitalized on western trade.... Created millionaires and billionaires.

A population, based on it's one child policy,, driven by male testosterone.

And then god emperor Trump walked into the room

And said, "America first!!".

China will, no doubt, implode if their economy slows to even a quarter of growth.

Civil unrest, riots, martial law.... 

• Like 2

Trump walks into the room.  Throws out crazy negotiating numbers.  Everybody freaks!!!

But all he's after is a better deal. A more fairer deal without sending China into chaos.

He'll get it.

Because for once America has a leader with a backbone.

And like he has said," A stronger America economically is a strength for the rest of the world".

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, acidhead said:

No worries.. I didn't see it.

I've researched demography extensively.

China is backed into a corner.

They've been given free reign to build enourmous capital.... Through an obvious supply of cheap slave labour.

They have an enourmous population...one that has capitalized on western trade.... Created millionaires and billionaires.

A population, based on it's one child policy,, driven by male testosterone.

And then god emperor Trump walked into the room

And said, "America first!!".

China will, no doubt, implode if their economy slows to even a quarter of growth.

Civil unrest, riots, martial law.... 

They have to create 250,000 jobs a month (my numbers may be dated so welcome update) to keep up and the problem is here:

Now, possibly the greatest demographic challenge China is facing has to do with a hugely discrepant gender imbalance. On average, 118 boys are born for every 100 girls compared to the world average of 103 to 107, respectively. The effects of the imbalance are already felt by an aging population and in time, it could seriously affect Chinese society for the worse.

https://www.zmescience.com/other/feature-post/china-gender-imbalance-243423/

Our products may go up a few dollars but China is trying to stave off the inevitable revolution.   You can't offer a "little capitalism and a lot of communism" without a problem.

Edit:  Please don't link the Trump speech, it  was a joke that you have lost the ability to understand so no one cares.

Edited by Merc14

Just now, Merc14 said:

They have to create 250,000 jobs a month (my numbers may be dated so welcome update) to keep up and the problem is here:

Now, possibly the greatest demographic challenge China is facing has to do with a hugely discrepant gender imbalance. On average, 118 boys are born for every 100 girls compared to the world average of 103 to 107, respectively. The effects of the imbalance are already felt by an aging population and in time, it could seriously affect Chinese society for the worse.

https://www.zmescience.com/other/feature-post/china-gender-imbalance-243423/

Our products may go up a few dollars but China is trying to stave off the inevitable revolution.   You can't offer a "little capitalism and a lot of communism" without a problem.

Yes!!!

Civil unrest in China is inevitable if the economy is threatened.  They're screwed.   Revolution 101.

• Like 2

I'll also add this:

All this talk of Russia.

They have a declining population.  

The average to sustain a population is 2.1 children to parents.

Let that sink in.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

You want to talk the myth of trickle down economics??

China is the prime example!

America the result!

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Astra. said:

It sounds like positive news. But small steps and lots of caution should apply. 

Piney is not alone in having relatives in the way.  My sister is on a base in Japan.  It would have probably been a good target for a missile that couldn't make it to the US. 

If Hillary had been president and had accomplished this, how many or you would have thought it was a trap or a crooked conspiracy?  I may not be quite as opposed to Trump as some of you are to Hillary, but I think it is pretty good news.  An honest leftie or rightie should be able to acknowledge good news when it comes.    They may not wind up meeting, but it has already been more than we have seen in many years.  I am going to give President Trump some credit for this much. I think it is more than luck  I hope he can make more of it.  Time will tell.  Maybe the North Koreans have got their missile program  where they want it for now, feel safe enough to take a chance. 

As for the lefties and righties in the US, maybe there is a lesson here for us too. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, and then said:

This, probably coupled with a lack of food and other resources.

When you realise just how deeply embedded the indoctrination of his people is in their culture - all aimed at painting the US as pure evil and even literal demons - there's simply no way that changes overnight. Would be cool if I was wrong and they collectively had awakened enlightened as Scrooge, but I doubt it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

Wouldn’t that be quite the win for the Trumpster?

Like others I'm dubious that this will actually play out but if it does? Hell yes that would be a huge win for Trump! 

I hope he follows through on meeting with Kim whether Kim actually removes the nukes from his nation or not, have that cheeseburger Mr. Trump. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

This is why I couldn't understand the right wing media's freaking out over the coverage of Kim's sister at the Olympics. What she was doing was historic! Sure it could have all been a ploy but holy hell even if that was the case the fact that theyre going through the effort is a historical shift worth documenting and encouraging. 

• Like 2

I do not believe that North will even consider to give up it's nuclear arsenal because if they do, North will cease to exist. They were always on the 'wrong side' as seen by colonialists and their projects around the world ( for example North Korean pilots in 1973 October war ). Fun fact is that by relaxing relationship between North and USA military industry would lose billions... 

Trump has made over 100 billions on his most recent visit to Asia, in arms sales. But it will be fun to wait for results of possible meeting, i surely hope for best scenario because the world is feed up of wars and violence out of which only the chosen few profit while millions are left dead and disabled...

• Like 4