Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ohelemapit

Commander CMG

I have been a member on here for many years and a very active member up until a few years ago, some of you guys will remember me, I certainly recognise a few names. I never really left and kept popping in to see what is being said and discussed, basically lurking in the background, my two kids were active members and UM was there first Social Network and thanks to the moderating staff they were always protected and safe on here, both my kids are now 25 and 22..”not so little anymore”.

Anyway, the reason for this post is simply to say I am back but with a different mind-set, I went away and changed my whole life, become spiritual, left my old life behind (Career and business) and started to work with dogs… Dog walking then behaviour modification and dog psychology but not your average dog psychology and the same services most “quick fix trainers offer”… It threw me into a whole new life and I have finally found my calling… OH….. By the way did I mention I pick up dog poo also, several dozen times a day.

• Like 9

Good to see you here. Welcome back :st

• Like 4

Welcome back :tu:

• Like 5

Hi  :st

• Like 5

It's good to see you back :)

• Like 4

I'll never waste an opportunity for a good animated gif ^_^

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I was over speaking to Uncle Grey Squirrel, the Ceremonial Chief. You might want to change back to your old username XSAS. Names given by Paddles Upstream have become very dishonorable of late. 

Actually the poor child has become rather neurotic...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

I was over speaking to Uncle Grey Squirrel, the Ceremonial Chief. You might want to change back to your old username XSAS. Names given by Paddles Upstream have become very dishonorable of late. 

Actually the poor child has become rather neurotic...

I monitored Paddles Upstream for some time, then severed all ties with him and the rest... has Paddles Upstream done wrong to Uncle Grey Squirrel? I do need a new name but not the old ones?? and you are right although neurotic is too good a description lol 

40 minutes ago, Ohelemapit said:

I monitored Paddles Upstream for some time, then severed all ties with him and the rest... has Paddles Upstream done wrong to Uncle Grey Squirrel? I do need a new name but not the old ones?? and you are right although neurotic is too good a description lol 

He's not Indian, He was never in prison and he's done wrong to everybody. One of the reasons I was railroaded was to prevent me from finding out the truth about him.

"How did I get in the Middle of This Mess?"  would be too long in Lenape for a name.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Piney said:

He's not Indian, He was never in prison and he's done wrong to everybody. One of the reasons I was railroaded was to prevent me from finding out the truth about him.

"How did I get in the Middle of This Mess?"  would be too long in Lenape for a name.

I guessed as much... he is still pretty thick with Ridgeway, inseparable.. both distanced themselves from me, when I supported you while in prison and the closer to Uncle Bob I got the less contact we had... that Lenape name is a bit of a mouthful lol... still have to rethink the name thing?

11 minutes ago, Ohelemapit said:

I guessed as much... he is still pretty thick with Ridgeway, inseparable.. both distanced themselves from me, when I supported you while in prison and the closer to Uncle Bob I got the less contact we had... that Lenape name is a bit of a mouthful lol... still have to rethink the name thing?

His "family" was more like a "family" in the Charles Manson vein. They are a Pan-Indian wannabe militant cult.

. Ridgeway is trying to cover his butt on all sides now. :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

His "family" was more like a "family" in the Charles Manson vein. They are a Pan-Indian wannabe militant cult.

. Ridgeway is trying to cover his butt on all sides now. :lol:

"Living lives based on lies, and deceit" always watching their backs... not a good way to live, I think I preferred "Chief Little Soldier" lol 

All is good at this end, Lambs are arriving here on the Bronte Moors, me and the dogs have been spoilt for the past couple of years having the moors has our playground but now its all on leash however seeing the beautiful new born lambs playing and being born means we don't mind sacrificing the moor for them for a few months until we get it back.. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ohelemapit said:

"Living lives based on lies, and deceit" always watching their backs... not a good way to live, I think I preferred "Chief Little Soldier" lol 

All is good at this end, Lambs are arriving here on the Bronte Moors, me and the dogs have been spoilt for the past couple of years having the moors has our playground but now its all on leash however seeing the beautiful new born lambs playing and being born means we don't mind sacrificing the moor for them for a few months until we get it back.. 

Bronte Country is beautiful.

Do my cousins, the "Crackpot Jowetts" still have their Nike clothing factory in Bradford? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Bronte Country is beautiful.

Do my cousins, the "Crackpot Jowetts" still have their Nike clothing factory in Bradford? 

I don't think they do but will check, I haven't been into Bradford for over 20 years,we have everything we need local to the village.. 

2 minutes ago, Ohelemapit said:

I don't think they do but will check, I haven't been into Bradford for over 20 years,we have everything we need local to the village.. 

I talked to a cousin 2 years ago when I ordered some new snow gear from San Diego. He told me he thought my mother was dead. I said "good". He brought up my racist grandfather and I said I was glad I never knew him. He hasn't talked to me since. :lol:

• Like 1

Good to hear your voice again.  Too many good people are too quiet these days.

:st

• Like 2

Cheers Eldo, much appreciated mate, hope all is well with you? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ohelemapit said:

Cheers Eldo, much appreciated mate, hope all is well with you? 

Doing just fine, thanks, and all the better for hearing from your good self.  :)  I do fear for the future though.

There various news I heard of love and strife,
Of peace and war, health, sickness, death, and life,
Of loss and gain, of famine, and of store,
Of storms at sea, and travels on the shore,    

Of prodigies, and portents seen in air,
Of fires and plagues, and stars with blazing hair,
Of turns of fortune, changes in the state,
The fall of fav’rites, projects of the great,

Of old mismanagements, taxations new;
All neither wholly false, nor wholly true.
Above, below, without, within, around,
Confused, unnumber’d multitudes are found,

Who pass, repass, advance, and glide away,
Hosts rais’d by fear, and phantoms of a day:
Astrologers, that future fates foreshew,
Projectors, quacks, and lawyers not a few;

And priests, and party zealots, numerous bands,
With home-born lies or tales from foreign lands;
Each talk’d aloud, or in some secret place,
And wild impatience stared in ev’ry face.

The flying rumours gather’d as they roll’d,
Scarce any tale was sooner heard than told;
And all who told it added something new,
And all who heard it made enlargements too;
In ev’ry ear it spread, on ev’ry tongue it grew.

Thus flying east and west, and north and south,
News travel’d with increase from mouth to mouth.
So from a spark that, kindled first by chance,
With gath’ring force the quick’ning flames advance;

Till to the clouds their curling heads aspire,
And towers and temples sink in floods of fire.

-- Alexander Pope

• Like 1