Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gobekli Tepe's bone plaque

kborissov

Below is a fragment of the bone plaque found at the Gobekli Tepe site which shows the T shape pillars. It also shows four strips etched on the surface per pillar. None of the megalith pillars found at the site has these strip carvings. So, the natural question is why the GT people carved those on this artifact? 

In my opinion the strips represent the trail of lights falling on the megalith pillars night time which GT people carved on this artifact. The trail of lights was created by the Great Pyramid and had total four colors (read my other thread for details) but I would like to hear your opinion what you think these strips may represent. 

Thanks 

BqxpF2Z.png
  • Like 1

Trees?

Harte

• Like 4

Yeah, trees, flower-blossoms, shrubbery.

Consider how heavily stylized plants are depicted in, for example, Egyptian art. And also consider that these people still were rather primitive in their development of art. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Yeah, trees, flower-blossoms, shrubbery.

Consider how heavily stylized plants are depicted in, for example, Egyptian art. And also consider that these people still were rather primitive in their development of art. 

Do not underestimate our ancestors: 

333963_928x522_1oz47H_CO0yH2.jpg

;)

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

I found this image:

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/plaque.htm

And it does look like a pictorial representation of Göbekli Tepe.

If so, possibly the lines used to attach the skin roof covering that has been postulated. Or the thatch/plant roof covering that has also been postulated.

Harte

• Like 4

6 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

Do not underestimate our ancestors: 

333963_928x522_1oz47H_CO0yH2.jpg

;)

There is a train of thought these days that those drawings weren’t Homo Sapien/Erectus/Hsbilius but Neanderthal.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

There is a train of thought these days that those drawings weren’t Homo Sapien/Erectus/Hsbilius but Neanderthal.

These ones, from the Chauvet Cave in France? I haven't heard of that. I am aware of the recent findings ins Spain, however. But they do indeed look rather different. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Problem with that is the artist's handprints show their crooked little fingers indicating a cromosomal disorder which appeared in H.Sapiens in Africa but is not found in H.Neanderthal...yet...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Problem with that is the artist's handprints show their crooked little fingers indicating a cromosomal disorder which appeared in H.Sapiens in Africa but is not found in H.Neanderthal...yet...

Crooked little fingers could be from bone breakage that was never set correctly before the bones mended. I see no reason to assume a chromosomal disorder without further evidence to support it. Unless of course the Academic Cabal needs to protect the unfounded conjectures being passed off as consensus.:D

• Like 1

Anyone with such an ancient, advanced and unknown technology would know how to properly set a finger bone.

Harte

• Like 1

What with your... incomplete (to say the least) knowledge of art history and archaeology, I'm not sure how much weight I put behind your interpretation.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Crooked little fingers could be from bone breakage that was never set correctly before the bones mended. I see no reason to assume a chromosomal disorder without further evidence to support it. Unless of course the Academic Cabal needs to protect the unfounded conjectures being passed off as consensus.:D

Not both of them at the same angle and that particular angle..

Which is also indication that the artist is on the autistic spectrum. Which doesn't surprise me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Which is also indication that the artist is on the autistic spectrum. Which doesn't surprise me.

If both fingers were broke and splinted together then they would not be at the same angle. Which particular angle is potentially suggestive but hardly definitive evidence.

Edited by Jarocal
I sold Vyse the red paint

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Hi Piney

In my family we all have bent pinkies our motto is we will do it by hook or by crook.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

If both fingers were broke and splinted together then they would not be at the same angle. Which particular angle is potentially suggestive but hardly definitive evidence.

Both fingers on both hand prints are at the same exact angle and having experience setting bones that doesn't happen.

edit: keep up the crap and you'll be red paint..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Piney

In my family we all have bent pinkies our motto is we will do it by hook or by crook.:lol:

jmccr8

They go along with the eyes that change color. Same broken chromosome.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Piney said:

Both fingers on both hand prints are at the same exact angle and having experience setting bones that doesn't happen.

edit: keep up the crap and you'll be red paint..

Hi Piney

Lol, even my children have the same bent pinkies it comes from my dad's side of the family.:P

Yeah my eyes changed from dark brown to hazel as well.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
I spelled my name wrong
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Piney said:

Dating(according to the article) puts the handprints on the cave wall 20k years before homo sapiens arrived there...:P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Dating(according to the article) puts the handprints on the cave wall 20k years before homo sapiens arrived there...:P

My articles say about 35 to 37,000 years ago.

Which is about the time my Clovis ancestors showed up and showed them how to actually flint knap before coming back here.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

My articles say about 35 to 37,000 years ago.

Which is about the time my Clovis ancestors showed up and showed them how to actually flint knap before coming back here.

Interesting theory. Solutrean Technology migrated from West to East across the Atlantic. Your ancestors saw how nescient European society was and came back...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Your ancestors saw how nescient European society was and came back...

Naw, It was too crowded then too...

• Like 1