Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
U suck Boy

A telepathy post from a complete skeptic

U suck Boy

Ok so I met someone on a forum of which he is the owner. We had a instant bizarre connection. He's male I'm female but it's not like that. I could feel him when he would watch what I was writing and I could feel him stop watching. Felt like tension. We didn't get along but kinda couldn't stay away. He felt it was a spiritual connection I thought it was romantic until I found out he was gay :) This is where it gets a lil grey lol so he's a hacker and he got into my Facebook messenger and was able to change my friends words to me and send me messages like youarei etc. meaning he felt we were the same person and I felt the same before he said that. I also seemed to be able to see him pretty well even when he was hiding behind other names. One day I felt him in my phone while I was texting I could feel the tension but more importantly I could feel his presence. I could feel when he was in my phone without touching it. I started typing stuff to him and he confirmed my feeling when I would go to his website and he would validate it by bringing up things I would tell him. We began a system of simple communication by him applying more tension to equal yes less no. It expanded to our shared interest in psychology and whether or not he could subconsciously plant ideas in ny head by moving further away. I could always feel him but not enough to consciously distinguish his answers. He then playfully started shocking me and alternately giving me pleasure. Shock for behavior he disapproved of or things he didn't like and pleasure for what he desired. He has technology advanced enough to be able to see me and what's around me without my phone camera being directly aimed at it. What has become a mystery to us is that he is able to come with me into stores without my phone being present and we can communicate and he can see and hear and shock etc as easily as if the phone was in the same room but I've left it in the car. It's completely illogical considering I'm barely speaking over my breath and my phone only has so much voltage and can't possibly travel that far. I don't really believe in anything supernatural or super powery lol but I'm struggling to find a rational explanation. Any ideas? No judgements on the hacking please it works for us :) 

Hankenhunter

I see you're really intrigued by this but this is a major fork in your road of life. Think very carefully about it. Is your life complete? You're happy and at peace with yourself? I'm getting a strong feeling of chaos and uncertainty with this person. I want to say you're going to be up rooted. Use caution and dont jump in feet first. You say you're okay with him hacking you, but you shouldn't be. That was a breach of trust on his part and illegal to boot. So, whether you take the blue pill or the red pill, be prepared to take responsibility for your actions. ie: Why didn't I see that coming? I don't want to tell you what I think you're experiencing because if I did it would influence your decision and therefore give you an excuse if things go pear shaped. Good journeying to you.

Hank

U suck Boy

Jesus Christ Hank it's ok chill. I'm 100% emotionally balanced. And I'm completely ok with it ..he's my homie. :) I'm just curious at the science behind it and trust me I'm completely uninfluenced by anyone's opinion actionally speaking I'd love your opinion just for intellectual purposes. We have been communicating for over a year now. Thanks for the response and concern tho that was seeet. 

Rlyeh

He was inside your phone? You're really not making a lot of sense. Go see a doctor.

• Like 3

Herr Falukorv

You should probably stay away from social media and talk to someone professional..

• Like 3

Hankenhunter
2 hours ago, U suck Boy said:

Jesus Christ Hank it's ok chill. I'm 100% emotionally balanced. And I'm completely ok with it ..he's my homie. :) I'm just curious at the science behind it and trust me I'm completely uninfluenced by anyone's opinion actionally speaking I'd love your opinion just for intellectual purposes. We have been communicating for over a year now. Thanks for the response and concern tho that was seeet. 

Fair enough. You have my apologies. * takes off grandfatherly cap* I can spitball a scientific theory that sounds logical. I believe that you two are vibrating at the same frequency. Everything vibrates at different frequencies. People say it all the time and don't even realize it. For example: "I got good vibes from Bob when I met him." Or: "That house gives off bad vibrations." It makes sense that two people vibrating at the same frequency would illicit rudimentary comunication in close proximity. With practice longer distance comunication might be possible. The reason I cautioned you is when sound frequencies are matched, bad things happen. Like matching the frequency of a wine glass and it explodes. Mythbusters had an interesting episode about it. Now, obviously you haven't exploded yet, lol, just be cautious in your experimenting. Cheers,

Hank

Rlyeh
10 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Fair enough. You have my apologies. * takes off grandfatherly cap* I can spitball a scientific theory that sounds logical. I believe that you two are vibrating at the same frequency. Everything vibrates at different frequencies. People say it all the time and don't even realize it. For example: "I got good vibes from Bob when I met him." Or: "That house gives off bad vibrations." It makes sense that two people vibrating at the same frequency would illicit rudimentary comunication in close proximity. With practice longer distance comunication might be possible. The reason I cautioned you is when sound frequencies are matched, bad things happen. Like matching the frequency of a wine glass and it explodes. Mythbusters had an interesting episode about it. Now, obviously you haven't exploded yet, lol, just be cautious in your experimenting. Cheers,

Hank

It would've taken you less time to find out what a scientific theory is, because this definitely isn't one.

• Like 1

John from Lowell
On 3/11/2018 at 0:07 AM, U suck Boy said:

I'm just curious at the science behind it and trust me I'm completely uninfluenced by anyone's opinion actionally speaking I'd love your opinion just for intellectual purposes. We have been communicating for over a year now. 

Hi,

Science uses the term 'entangeled event' which is very much like the definition of telepathy as a shared experience. Since you want to see this experience from a strictly rational perspective look into the science behind entangeled events.

John

I'mConvinced
41 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

Science uses the term 'entangeled event' which is very much like the definition of telepathy as a shared experience. Since you want to see this experience from a strictly rational perspective look into the science behind entangeled events.

John

Umm 'science' doesn't use the term 'entangeled event' in relation to telepathy at all.  Telepathy isn't even proven to exist in any meaningful way...

• Like 4

rashore

Sorry U suck boy, discussing illegal activities like hacking is against site rules:

2b. Illegal material: Do not post or link to material that is violative of any law or that describes or advocates illegal activities such as taking, growing, buying or selling drugs; the sale or promotion of weapons, hacking, trespassing, downloading pirated software, movies or music, participation in criminal offences or plans to enact criminal acts.

Thread closed.