Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in a massive level haunting for 9month

HerbalJaguar

I will go into as much depth as anyone wants, I am living in a massive haunting and I can get EVP's everyday.

I just recorded this at 7am outside my front door.

I can post my story if anyone is interested as well as pictures, and audio. This is my first post.
My EVP recording

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Haha 1

It's a EVP I recorded. Headphones and max volume is necessary. I added subtitles so you can know when to listen. Still playing with increasing decibels without sacrificing quality. So here is the breakdown of my haunting.

My apartment, I called my local paranormal society to come and help us understand what if anything was going on our apartment.

I had lived in an apartment just down the road before and had paranormal experiences but we had never called anyone to investigate, because I didn't even know people would try and help you. These apartments i just moved into are near them, and built at the same time, so I moved in with a bit of a flair of caution. We never suspected anything until a couple people died around us which was unnerving. Then my wife had a dream of someone standing above us screaming for help. And I had a hand touch my back right after that, so that is how I first realized there was a presence here. Or presences....

Synopsis of findings from paranormal society: There is a portal described as a "black and white vortex throwing things out", which is where the majority of our activity is. They said that in the years of investigating there are things in our apartment they have never seen before. We have one spirit, a male spirit who is here a lot, we think he is a human. We believe he shot himself nearby, we call him military guy for his military style appearance and demeanor. Then we have a female spirit whom we suspect she killed herself for him, or was killed and had something to do with him. He doesn't like us figuring things out about the woman. When the sensitive of the paranormal group was discussing the woman we got a male evp that shouted "MINE" right after a female EVP that had said "using sex" over a human that was saying "he like to create fights", resulting in, "he likes to create fights, using sex". We thought about it and he could physically create a fight using sex, or he could sleep around with a lot of woman and use having sex as a psychological weapon against her, that resulted in her committing suicide over him. Before all of that happened, we found out there was a hospital that was destroyed her in the 50's and our apartments were built on top of where it was. As well, there was a major native american presence in my town maybe 200+ years ago now. As well, we believe we live directly on a ley line, or directly adjacent to a merging of multiple ley lines. (many converge near South Austin, Texas). As well, we are directly next to the downtown of the suburb I live in, it is a downtown that has existed again for about 200 years. Rich in murder, thieves, and the rest we will never know. I have talked to a few people about the possibility of someone doing satanic worship that lived in our apartment that could have opened the portal? Or perhaps it is older than that? Native american? Anyways, more about the portal from the sensitive. She said it can move locations and wiggle around a bit, (makes sense as the hot-spot in the room moves). She says in the bathroom there is a "black wall" that is not actually a wall, it is only something she can see in her mind, and she said it "sucks in energy, or souls, or anything they need". Also there are two sigils on the wall one she said is older than the other. One is gold, and looks like a star she said. It is specifically for negative purposes. We have smelled death, and different types of garbage in this location when the rest of the house smells pleasant. In the room we sleep in she said she saw a double helix in the air... 1st for that.

In this location we have put the audio recorder and gotten objects being slid across the counter, sinister laughing, boots walking, and growls. The sensitive has also said that there is a "white witch" guarding the portal attempting to limit the amount of negative spirits coming out of it. We are thankful for her, because they said it would be unlivable here without her efforts. She also said both sides, good and evil, believe they are winning the battle. There are many negative spirits here it seems, not just our resident military guy. On visits of the paranormal investigators they said that the military guy will meet with "dark figures" in the back, and that they will flee into the bathroom when they come. And that the military guy and the dark spirits "conspire".

We have had the following. I don't suffer any sort of anxiety or panic attacks. My dogs were going crazy at the front door, I thought they needed to go relieve themselves so I opened the door and stepped outside. I immediately felt a huge rush of anxiety, extreme anxiety, so I thought something isn't right. The dogs didn't need to go I quickly brought them in and got in the shower to help this anxiety and it did. With my anxiety now dwindling and doing mental exercise a to alleviate the deep pit of anxiety I felt earlier. As I am getting out of the shower, I had a palm of a hand press against my back and electricity shoot through my whole body. I jumped of course and quickly got dressed.

About a week later, my wife had a dream of standing above us two in bed calling our names for help but we couldn't hear the person she was dreaming as. I thought this was particularly strange. We had a 15 year old girl die out front in a car accident in oct 2016 and a man got beat to death about 150-200 yards away in aug 2016. Also our maintenance told me there had been many suicides in the property and that he had found some of them, some of them included the buildings around me and my building.

I had seen a light figure about 6 feet tall standing in the corner of the room. I felt a surprise feeling from it and I was surprised and said "whoa" I turned to get my wife and it was gone.

Also we live next to a crack house that many ****ed up people come walking by at all times of the day with their own negative energy. Dangerous.

We live right next to an interstate. There was a car accident outside probably 100 yards away that my wife heard and within a few seconds all the items on our shelf were thrown across the closet. The there was nothing left on top of the shelf, and it's not like it was unstable we put it back in the same way and it hasn't fallen weeks later. My bullets when flying and scattered everywhere, as well as a easy 30 pound laundry bag of shoes, all sorts of stuff.

The day before thanksgiving I saw an apparition of a man 5 times in front of me. I would look down close my eyes and look back up and he was there every time for 5 times until he was gone. But he wasn't totally opaque he was translucent almost and it was only waist up. I had never seen an apparition before that. The 6th time I looked up I saw a massive 10yd wide shadow on the ground at night away from any car lights, I have surveyed the area at night at no car lights shine that direction. The shadow narrowed and projected towards me and disappeared a few feet away in front of me coming directly at me. A few moments later I felt a huge urge to take a breathe and as I did I would describe it like fainting but without the head rush. My sight went black and the next thing I knew I was standing in a different spot and my wife was looking at me concerned calling my name. She said I had walked a few feet and looked at her blankly and wouldn't answer my name. And that I was aggressively hyperventilating (like the scene in the movie apocalyptico with the heart out of the chest scene) That was the night before thanksgiving.

A week later my wife did the same thing but for much longer and much more severe. I swear I had my phone with me right before this all happened but it was gone but that's part of the mystery. She starts doing the same thing I did and contorting holding her hair and going into the fetal position. I tried to pick her up and I got her outside where she looked right into my eyes and had a look of curiosity. She immediately started going back to the same spot she was in. I rushed to the neighbors and banged on their door asking for their phone to call mine and find it. I go to my car and find it in their somehow and run into our friend walking up and I tell her an emergency is happening and I run in to get my wife. She looks up at me and says "I need to leave!". I said "finally!!" and carried her out the second time and hand her off to our friend and I tell her to get into car and watch my wife. I grab the keys lock up the place and we drive off a few miles and my wife felt better. I ask her do we go to my family or go back and we called the paranormal investigators (this all happened immediately after they left and my wife and I had fight about a miscommunication). My wife had the courage to say to go back and fight whatever that was. So we did and we went back and held our ground, established our boundaries and declared ourselves forces for good. We got holy water the next day and put it around everywhere. Seemed to help as we haven't been attacked like that since. I took several photos of her face body and neck as well as mine as we had scratches all over us and she had a hand mark around her throat I got a pic of.

Another of our friends was attacked while leaving by a spirit and he also took pics of that. I saw what he looked like before he left and when he got home and sent me the pics he was super red. We have had several sessions with the paranormal investigators. We put a camera up and the camera was turned off as was the audio recorder in the room no one was in. It also was turned back on, we got the sound of the camera getting turned on, on the audio. the camera ran for an hour and a half before the batteries died it's supposed to last 6 hours. The batteries on the ir lights were also drained. Right before the camera is drained the focus is changed on the camera and you hear clicks on the plastic of the camera and a EVP " I don't know" the same voice we usually get. We have to constantly check our audio recorders because they are constantly getting turned off alone in the room. 5-6 devices all getting turned off by themselves doesn't usually happen, no? We also get walking and objects moving around

Before the apartments were built a hospital was demolished here in the immediate area in the 50's and it was built in the 70's.

Before we were aware a hospital once was here the paranormal investigator remarked it was a "hospital level haunting" in that the only comparable places were hospitals she had been to and investigated.

In the master bed room (hotspot) we had a group of people visiting, and everyone (except me) heard a male scream "mother****er" and all I heard was some screaming sound inside of my left ear, but it sounded like it was in my head but at the same time from the left, weird.

Since the paranormal investigators have said "military guy is conspiring with darker spirits", we have had our car almost broken into several times in the last weeks. We had to call the police 7 times in 2 weeks for people trying to break into our ****. This all started when my mother in law moved in who said "she felt like the battle was taking place here, and she needed to be here" She didn't have to move in out of necessity at all, that's clear. We wonder if demonic spirits can manifest ideas in the crackheads around us to attack us specifically.To make us leave.

What gives weight to our sensitive is the uncanny ability to tell me something that is going on without me even telling her. She was able to describe military man to me, without me describing her to him. Military man also has appeared to my wife one time. One time, I had come had and yelled at the negative spirits to leave and that we are positive. I left to go get holy water and shut the door. As I shut the door the sensitive texted me and says " military guy is angry". Another time she hit the mark, I was being attacked during a tarot reading, my wife and mother and law had done the reading the previous night and when they were explaining it, she had gotten sick, when they explained the reading to me, I was sick. The sensitive texted me again and said "is everything okay over there?", less than 3 hours later my wife was almost run over while walking our dogs by a crack head driving through the trees off the road. Another time, I had seen military man above one of our dogs, and i asked myself " if he is spending time with dogs could he be so bad? Maybe he deserves to have his soul at rest too?" The sensitive said to me the next time i saw her first thing " HE IS FOOLING YOU. He is trying to make you think he is better than what he is. Stay cautious of him as he is malicious." Which I totally agree with.

When my wife saw the military guy, we were extremely stressed, and he came and laughed at her, and then went into the bathroom, so we said "he is using the negative energy from our argument in a ritual in the bathroom right now!". So we ran and got the holy water and sage, and did a smudging of the bathroom to interrupt his ritual.

The negative spirits really seem to have a problem with our tarot use. Our tarot reveals a battle and that we are being protected and attacked. We get a reoccurring card "a twist in the tale" "an unexpected unforeseen event out of our control". I asked on the audio recorder "why do we keep getting a twist in the tale card?", we got "Muahahahaha" Literally with the muhaha the "m" blew me away, not just haha, muahaha... When we watch documentaries on tarot there is a lot of movement.

So that's a little back story like I said I don't think many places have the circumstances in place to get repeatable class A EVP's but I certainly seem to be in the middle of an interesting experiment for a few months.

So we got awesome results with the paranormal investigators so we got our own audio recorders and every night we try and do an EVP session. The last 2 nights have only been class B's and C's but this one I liked because my wife, her mother, and I could all hear the word "jammin" which I thought was funny.

The most groundbreaking one was a female spirit who spoke on top of the human conversation to the point it completely drowned out the human's voice. To make it even more interesting the last letter in the last word of the EVP, the most important word, was overlaid on top of the first letter of the first word the human was speaking. So the point of all of that is, how could a EVP A.) drown out the human convo and only hear the EVP B.) use the sound of the human's pronunciation to enforce the ending of the female EVP's most important word C.) end the sentence on the first word of the human without knowing what the human was saying or going to say almost before the human did or as the human was thinking the sentence out. The EVP sounds like this: Human paranormal investigator "he likes to create fights..... Create fights (female EVP talks over human) USING SEXXXXX. It finished her sentence. Then we got a class b EVP 3 seconds after that unknown what it says. Right after that we get a male voice who yells "MINE" when we were talking about the specifics of the woman evp.

The most recent activity was the other night we had loud movement in the kitchen, items being thrown, and our water jug was slapped making a huge sound. I got our digital recorder and started asking questions, when I asked is there anyone in the hallway? (hotspot) We got a evp response that said "You guys could have guessed". Saying you guys could have guessed I was here.

We have a bell, we also sage, put salt on windows. I put holy water on the doors and doorknobs on the inside and outside, windows on the outside, mirrors, walls of the building on the outside. Neighbors doors with holy water saying protections. I just remembered this, it's been a process putting all these experiences together as I remember them. I was smudging at this was one of the first times smudging. I was smudging and saying to aloud "let this be a line of protection, prevent negative spirit from entering this area". The apartment caddy corner to us upstairs had a suicide in it. Directly below that apartment I finished smudging and a few minutes later I was walking my dogs and I had a mental flash in my mind of a black figure scowling at me with his feet at the line I had walked and he slowly moved his face forward while scowling until his nose touched the line I walked. I didn't feel anything at first but after a moment I felt a deep dread. I acknowledged "this is not my emotion. This is not how I feel" and I started doing my mental exercise which I can explain if anyone wants, and turned my head and felt the connection break. Never had an experience like that before or after.

A few days later smudging doing the same process all negativity must go! At the same corner as I passed the apartment caddy corner to us, I heard a growl come from the AC unit but sounded absolutely nothing like an AC. It was very animal like. Show no fear.

So, here's a few things for the reader (if you're still reading on), what questions would you like me to ask to see any EVP reaction. How do you try and get a straight answer out of a ghost who is a sarcastic a**hole? He is also laughing at us. (funny that the sensitive said "he thinks is so funny" and we get lots of snickering on EVP). Any ideas on the portal? We are trying to leave asap here, as we are not safe.

Edited by HerbalJaguar
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HerbalJaguar said:

I'm interested in hearing the audio but the link is not working. Can you give us more? Any interesting videos?

Edited by papageorge1

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I'm interested in hearing the audio but the link is not working. Can you give us more?

Just a youtube link. Max volume and headphones, also turn on subtitles if it helps you. This is just one EVP of many. I recorded several tonight. This being one of them. Hopefully you can hear the whisper, but he says around you, before I even ask a question.

Edited by HerbalJaguar

1 minute ago, HerbalJaguar said:

Just a youtube link. Max volume and headphones, also turn on subtitles if it helps you. This is just one EVP of many. I recorded several tonight. This being one of them.

Shucks, I just get 'an error occured. Please try later message'.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Shucks, I just get 'an error occured. Please try later message'.

I uploaded it to vimeo for you. There are no subtitles so you will just have to listen hard.

at ~00:03 EVP voice "take me", ~00:05 "Around you"

21 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

IWe are trying to leave asap here, as we are not safe.

Wow, now that is one massive level haunting. When you move I hope nothing tries to follow you.

There is also the issue of documenting this for serious students of the paranormal. I would think one of those paranormal TV shows would like to report on this case. Has that been looked into?

25 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

As well, there was a major native american presence in my town maybe 200+ years ago now. As well, we believe we live directly on a ley line, or directly adjacent to a merging of multiple ley lines. (many converge near South Austin, Texas). As well, we are directly next to the downtown of the suburb I live in, it is a downtown that has existed again for about 200 years. Rich in murder, thieves, and the rest we will never know. I have talked to a few people about the possibility of someone doing satanic worship that lived in our apartment that could have opened the portal? Or perhaps it is older than that? Native american? Anyways, more about the portal from the sensitive.

I'm going to answer many of your "theories" when I re-read this trainwreck a few times and I'm a lot less p***ed...

• Like 2

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Wow, now that is one massive level haunting. When you move I hope nothing tries to follow you.

There is also the issue of documenting this for serious students of the paranormal. I would think one of those paranormal TV shows would like to report on this case. Has that been looked into?

Yes thank you, It is very possible, but I just try and take this experience as a blessing in disguise to become even more powerful and positive. We have been being investigated for several months by the local paranormal society, we are going to be having an open house investigation within the paranormal community soon. Looking forward to some new evidence. Some more things I just remembered, I forgot to type (there are a lot of experiences), both of our towels racks have been pulled from the wall, the most recent in our guest bathroom was ripped out of the wall as I closed the door to go to work and everyone else was asleep.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm going to answer many of your "theories" when I re-read this trainwreck a few times and I'm a lot less p***ed...

This is a hodgepodge of stories I will admit, I can work on the formatting, but I have no idea why you would be p***ed from my experiences in my own home... Not sure how you were so affected, but apologies.

Edited by HerbalJaguar

4 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

This is a hodgepodge of stories I will admit, I can work on the formatting, but I have no idea why you would be p***ed from my experiences in my own home... Not sure how you were so affected, but apologies.

I'm a Native American "Medicine Man"

• Like 2

@HerbalJaguar

Portals and Ley Lines do not exist. They are Newage nonsense. If you saw something that look like a big black nothing that is a "manifestation"of a Eathbound spirit or "thoughtform" The Tarot cards  just energized it so you ****ed up there.

• Like 4

Just now, Piney said:

I'm a Native American "Medicine Man"

I respect native's a lot, my wife is part Cherokee, i am also part native american, but only a small fraction, allegedly I was a kin to a famous native woman of Texas, but I can't remember her name. Anyways, I got an EVP tonight where I asked "are there any native spirits that are here (in the room with the portal)" "yes". Got a yes right after I asked that question. In many many of my tarot and spirit/vision journeys I have great reverence for native americans. My deepest apologies for the genocide of your peoples. I love all people, and wish to protect mother earth the same way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

I respect native's a lot, my wife is part Cherokee, i am also part native american, but only a small fraction, allegedly I was a kin to a famous native woman of Texas, but I can't remember her name. Anyways, I got an EVP tonight where I asked "are there any native spirits that are here (in the room with the portal)" "yes". Got a yes right after I asked that question. In many many of my tarot and spirit/vision journeys I have great reverence for native americans. My deepest apologies for the genocide of your peoples. I love all people, and wish to protect mother earth the same way.

Did you read my next post?  

"Earthbound spirits" are liars and unless you are powerful enough to identify them they will tell you what ever you want to hear.

Just now, Piney said:

Did you read my next post?  

"Earthbound spirits" are liars and unless you are powerful enough to identify them they will tell you what ever you want to hear.

Cool theory

Just now, HerbalJaguar said:

Male EVP "Yes" to native spirits. Last night.

You have a picture on there of a Italian who was busted as a fake Indian. I'm not playing it....

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

@HerbalJaguar

Portals and Ley Lines do not exist. They are Newage nonsense. If you saw something that look like a big black nothing that is a "manifestation"of a Eathbound spirit or "thoughtform" The Tarot cards  just energized it so you ****ed up there.

This post!

6 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

Please do not tell Natives about your Native ancestry. It's offensive to us

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

You have a picture on there of a Italian who was busted as a fake Indian. I'm not playing it....

You literally just made me bust out laughing lol, it couldn't just be a classic piece of cinematography showing the pain of natives, nope it's evil

• Like 1

You're clearly so enlightened <3

I wasn't finished it and edited it.

1 minute ago, HerbalJaguar said:

You literally just made me bust out laughing lol, it couldn't just be a classic piece of cinematography showing the pain of natives, nope it's evil

Cinematography has done us no justice.

Just now, Piney said:

I wasn't finished it and edited it.

You've got some cool -theories-, just like I have cool -theories-. I believe ley lines are based off of the magnetic field of the earth, you believe I am full of ****. Everything is fine.

• Like 1

You've got some cool -theories-, just like I have cool -theories-. I believe ley lines are based off of the magnetic field of the earth, you believe I am full of ****. Everything is fine.

I have 30 years of experience with "woo" behind me. 

• Like 2