Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in a massive level haunting for 9month

HerbalJaguar

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

For the most part I definitely hear what he’s talking about. I don’t know if evps are real, nor do I know the op well enough to say if they are faked, but I definitely hear what he is talking about. 

Very interesting. Please keep us updated. 

I have no way of faking this stuff not the time! Glad you hear it though. I have a feeling as lots of us discussed earlier that they just wanted to be *******s. They were never even trying to listen. 

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

I have no way of faking this stuff not the time! Glad you hear it though. I have a feeling as lots of us discussed earlier that they just wanted to be *******s. They were never even trying to listen. 

Of course. See it all the time here.

• Like 1

I was here trying to listen, and what I heard was either easily explained or a recording of a recording with a promised original that never appeared. I've heard unexplainable EVP before, not my fault this isn't it.

Don't lump everybody that doesn't hear the same thing as you a hater.

Edited by moonman

1 hour ago, moonman said:

I was here trying to listen, and what I heard was either easily explained or a recording of a recording with a promised original that never appeared. I've heard unexplainable EVP before, not my fault this isn't it.

Don't lump everybody that doesn't hear the same thing as you a hater.

Wasn't really talking about you considering we actually discussed the EVP's second by second.

it requires a good set of headphones for YouTube and a good set of ears. If you have poor hearing doesn't surprise me you can't hear it. I have people with good hearing that can hear it and people with bad hearing can't hear it a lot of times. Imagine that. Once again loud headphones are essentially 

I have been using headphones, and my hearing is fine. Don't try to pull that card. I am open to the phenomena of EVP and have heard unexplainable things before - just not here. If there was something there I thought was truly unexplainable I would have no issue saying so.

The real issue here is the difference between hearing what you want it to be, and recognizing it for what it actually is. I'm open minded enough to imagine what's going in in the room and can recognize environmental noises. The scenarios you record under are so open to outside interference (outdoors, recording of a recording, etc) that the noises could be caused any multitude of things.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Only one was outside so don't try and pull that. I know what sounds are around me when recording and if someone has bad hearing (NOT SAYING YOU HAVE BAD HEARING) they can't hear it. 

You think I am stupid? You think I think the sounds of cars are voices? No. I only recorded outside ONCE FOR FUN. So get over it. 

The EVP's are destroyed by the sounds of vehicles, not created by them.

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Like 1

You can get crazy EVPs. I know it because I did it.

That said, it's not going to be helpful.

You're not going to learn the secrets of the universe.

You're just gonna get trolled.

And then it will escalate from there.

• Like 1

The only other ones I've heard of yours apart from the outside one are the recording of the recording (still waiting for the original) and the one where it's just part of what the woman says. That's 33% of what I've heard outdoors. As far as I know you recorded them all outside, it's not like you're very descriptive of the circumstances, you didn't even mention the one was a recording of a recording that people were talking over.

Question, is there any verified evidence of the whole army man suicide story or does it all come from what the "sensitive" says?

Edited by moonman

44 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You can get crazy EVPs. I know it because I did it.

So you believe in intelligent voices without physical form creating them. Interesting.

45 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You're not going to learn the secrets of the universe.

The existence of intelligent voices producing words from a non-physical source would be revolutionary to our scientific understanding of the universe. Seems important to me. Not to mention absolutely fascinating. I say have at it @HerbalJaguar

• Like 1

10 hours ago, moonman said:

The only other ones I've heard of yours apart from the outside one are the recording of the recording (still waiting for the original) and the one where it's just part of what the woman says. That's 33% of what I've heard outdoors. As far as I know you recorded them all outside, it's not like you're very descriptive of the circumstances, you didn't even mention the one was a recording of a recording that people were talking over.

Question, is there any verified evidence of the whole army man suicide story or does it all come from what the "sensitive" says?

If you would have read what I have already typed multiple times over then you would understand I am directly next to an interstate. Further I already explained the maintence told me about the suicides here. He told me several suicides including one of a 40 year old male ex military who shot himself very close by. As well as him actually finding the body of a woman who had shot herself. There is road noise even inside you think I am lying about recording inside? How frivolous. You seem to be grasping at straws to just be argumentative. Yes I neglected to say that the most interesting piece was a recording of a recording unfortunately. But I don't own the investigators recorder. 

As as well we don't have the same type of recorder. My recorder seems to record voices dramatically quieter than others I have used or seen used. 

I have many many many more EVP's I can post now that I have your attention though. Including one just the other night where a male says satan, the loudest I have captured on my recorder. I also got a conversation I already mentioned with a female who says "we live here too, don't you think we want it normal too" not exactly that but something very similiar I don't remember it exactly. 

Also I had an intense monologue asking him if he thinks feeding demons is in his best interest. Do you think those demons have your best interest at heart? Beings of pure evil? I got a response after that saying "dude... Stop it". Very weird he says "dude". Then a few seconds later her says stop and stop it several times without me even saying anything. Was he quieting or stopping others? Or was he being attacked? Who knows.

• 5 weeks later...

Thought you guys might find this interesting. Here's a segment.

So i was sitting and just got the urge to do an EVP. I felt like something really important was suddenly needed to be conveyed, and I felt even if I did just a 5 minute EVP they would tell me what they needed to tell me. I turn on the EVP and one of the spirits who has been really hostile said "im sorry" then another male spirit apologized too. The first male then says "I want to go home" and a female says "I know" comforting him. wow!

• Haha 1

Sounds like random noise, not a voice. You say you've got this whole conversation recorded but then you only post this one little random bit - why? Why build up expectations saying you've got this and that, then show next to nothing? You had time to edit in pretty pictures and make a video, but not time enough to put all the "voices" into the video?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, moonman said:

Sounds like random noise, not a voice. You say you've got this whole conversation recorded but then you only post this one little random bit - why? Why build up expectations saying you've got this and that, then show next to nothing? You had time to edit in pretty pictures and make a video, but not time enough to put all the "voices" into the video?

Sorry you have loss of hearing because everyone who has their full hearing can hear that. I just took the loudest part since you guys can -never- hear ****.

and btw I've recorded voices in Spanish which totally throws out that "pareidolia" ridiculousness.

Edited by HerbalJaguar

Ah yes, your gem of a go-to excuse - "you must be hard of hearing". I'm not, and I've told you that before. My hearing is better than that of someone half my age, I hear and source pinpoint little noises and high frequencies when other people can't hear anything. I'm inclined to say my hearing is better than yours. I DO hear the part that you think is "sorry", but what I hear isn't a word- it's background noise. If you followed proper unbiased EVP protocol and posted without saying what you think they sound like, I wouldn't have even considered that noise as being speech.

The real problem here is you have brainwashed yourself into hearing things where nothing exists. You talk a big game and say you have all these great EVPs, but you never post them. The ones you do post are easily explained away. If you aren't going to post these "mind-blowing" EVPs you have, why bother to claim you even have them?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

I will post them but you likely won't be able to hear it if you can't hear this one and I highly doubt you have fully functional hearing. That EVP was turned up 800% literally. 

To even say this is just "random" is laughable. 

Here's another one for you to say you can't hear. I have done almost 100 seperate EVP sessions and gotten hundreds of EVP's from this place yet I bet every single one "you can't hear" couldn't even hear the "using sex" even though it was LOUDER than the humans talking. Yeah keep telling me about your amazing hearing... *rollseyes*

https://youtu.be/gAxFjbdfyi0

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Haha 1

Can you show the original recording??
The wave file?

• Like 1

so where can I find the original recordings? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

- post removed -

Oh...i see. 

I am at a loss as i can not hear anything on the youtube thing, whats that all about? and there is another one of a recording of a recording....that can not be used for anything.

3 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Ahh,  now this is what would interest me, is there an original as i am not sure Herbal realizes that recordings of recordings are not of any interest to us as they are worthless.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

yes I will post them today it will be .mp3 

Just now, freetoroam said:

Ahh,  now this is what would interest me, is there an original as i am not sure Herbal realizes that recordings of recordings are not of any interest to us as they are worthless.

Only ONE was a recording of a recording AND I DONT HAVE THE ORIGINAL WHY ELSE WOULD I POST IT

Just now, HerbalJaguar said:

Only ONE was a recording of a recording AND I DONT HAVE THE ORIGINAL WHY ELSE WOULD I POST IT

We need the original recording.

A recording of a recording and non originals will be of no value or interest, sorry. If you want to prove or show us anything of interest..it has to be the original.

I will pop back when you have any.

Thankyou.

• Like 1

Just now, freetoroam said:

We need the original recording.

A recording of a recording and non originals will be of no value or interest, sorry. If you want to prove or show us anything of interest..it has to be the original.

I will pop back when you have any.

Thankyou.

Yeah I have a LOT so I'll just post some. Only one was a recording of a recording as I said 

1 minute ago, HerbalJaguar said:

Yeah I have a LOT so I'll just post some. Only one was a recording of a recording as I said 

Originals   good.