Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
HerbalJaguar

Living in a massive level haunting for 9month

135 posts in this topic

HerbalJaguar
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

For the most part I definitely hear what he’s talking about. I don’t know if evps are real, nor do I know the op well enough to say if they are faked, but I definitely hear what he is talking about. 

Very interesting. Please keep us updated. 

I have no way of faking this stuff not the time! Glad you hear it though. I have a feeling as lots of us discussed earlier that they just wanted to be *******s. They were never even trying to listen. 

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Like 1

preacherman76
33 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

I have no way of faking this stuff not the time! Glad you hear it though. I have a feeling as lots of us discussed earlier that they just wanted to be *******s. They were never even trying to listen. 

Of course. See it all the time here.

• Like 1

moonman
Posted (edited)

I was here trying to listen, and what I heard was either easily explained or a recording of a recording with a promised original that never appeared. I've heard unexplainable EVP before, not my fault this isn't it.

Don't lump everybody that doesn't hear the same thing as you a hater.

Edited by moonman

HerbalJaguar
1 hour ago, moonman said:

I was here trying to listen, and what I heard was either easily explained or a recording of a recording with a promised original that never appeared. I've heard unexplainable EVP before, not my fault this isn't it.

Don't lump everybody that doesn't hear the same thing as you a hater.

Wasn't really talking about you considering we actually discussed the EVP's second by second.

it requires a good set of headphones for YouTube and a good set of ears. If you have poor hearing doesn't surprise me you can't hear it. I have people with good hearing that can hear it and people with bad hearing can't hear it a lot of times. Imagine that. Once again loud headphones are essentially 

moonman
Posted (edited)

I have been using headphones, and my hearing is fine. Don't try to pull that card. I am open to the phenomena of EVP and have heard unexplainable things before - just not here. If there was something there I thought was truly unexplainable I would have no issue saying so.

The real issue here is the difference between hearing what you want it to be, and recognizing it for what it actually is. I'm open minded enough to imagine what's going in in the room and can recognize environmental noises. The scenarios you record under are so open to outside interference (outdoors, recording of a recording, etc) that the noises could be caused any multitude of things.

Edited by moonman

HerbalJaguar
Posted (edited)

Only one was outside so don't try and pull that. I know what sounds are around me when recording and if someone has bad hearing (NOT SAYING YOU HAVE BAD HEARING) they can't hear it. 

You think I am stupid? You think I think the sounds of cars are voices? No. I only recorded outside ONCE FOR FUN. So get over it. 

The EVP's are destroyed by the sounds of vehicles, not created by them.

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Like 1

ChaosRose

You can get crazy EVPs. I know it because I did it.

That said, it's not going to be helpful.

You're not going to learn the secrets of the universe.

You're just gonna get trolled.

And then it will escalate from there.

moonman
Posted (edited)

The only other ones I've heard of yours apart from the outside one are the recording of the recording (still waiting for the original) and the one where it's just part of what the woman says. That's 33% of what I've heard outdoors. As far as I know you recorded them all outside, it's not like you're very descriptive of the circumstances, you didn't even mention the one was a recording of a recording that people were talking over.

Question, is there any verified evidence of the whole army man suicide story or does it all come from what the "sensitive" says?

Edited by moonman

papageorge1
44 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You can get crazy EVPs. I know it because I did it.

So you believe in intelligent voices without physical form creating them. Interesting.

45 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You're not going to learn the secrets of the universe.

The existence of intelligent voices producing words from a non-physical source would be revolutionary to our scientific understanding of the universe. Seems important to me. Not to mention absolutely fascinating. I say have at it @HerbalJaguar

• Like 1

HerbalJaguar
10 hours ago, moonman said:

The only other ones I've heard of yours apart from the outside one are the recording of the recording (still waiting for the original) and the one where it's just part of what the woman says. That's 33% of what I've heard outdoors. As far as I know you recorded them all outside, it's not like you're very descriptive of the circumstances, you didn't even mention the one was a recording of a recording that people were talking over.

Question, is there any verified evidence of the whole army man suicide story or does it all come from what the "sensitive" says?

If you would have read what I have already typed multiple times over then you would understand I am directly next to an interstate. Further I already explained the maintence told me about the suicides here. He told me several suicides including one of a 40 year old male ex military who shot himself very close by. As well as him actually finding the body of a woman who had shot herself. There is road noise even inside you think I am lying about recording inside? How frivolous. You seem to be grasping at straws to just be argumentative. Yes I neglected to say that the most interesting piece was a recording of a recording unfortunately. But I don't own the investigators recorder. 

As as well we don't have the same type of recorder. My recorder seems to record voices dramatically quieter than others I have used or seen used. 

I have many many many more EVP's I can post now that I have your attention though. Including one just the other night where a male says satan, the loudest I have captured on my recorder. I also got a conversation I already mentioned with a female who says "we live here too, don't you think we want it normal too" not exactly that but something very similiar I don't remember it exactly. 

Also I had an intense monologue asking him if he thinks feeding demons is in his best interest. Do you think those demons have your best interest at heart? Beings of pure evil? I got a response after that saying "dude... Stop it". Very weird he says "dude". Then a few seconds later her says stop and stop it several times without me even saying anything. Was he quieting or stopping others? Or was he being attacked? Who knows.