Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in a massive level haunting for 9month

HerbalJaguar

2 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

Here, I will post again when i add the new folder of the stuff you guys have requested, here is some stuff in the meantime.
https://files.fm/filebrowser#/EVPs

Where is your file?

Just now, freetoroam said:

Where is your file?

those are all files from the recording 201710261636 which is the full unedited recordings. I am uploading the file where "sorry" was recorded.

Seems I have to register to be able to acces.. Not that keen to do that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HerbalJaguar said:

those are all files from the recording 201710261636 which is the full unedited recordings. I am uploading the file where "sorry" was recorded.

As pointed out we have to register. The link takes us to the home page and not to your recording.

Can you post an original recording on here without us having to register to anything,  please. 

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

As pointed out we have to register. The link takes us to the home page and not to your recording.

Can you post an original recording on here without us having to register to anything,  please. 

it says only .gif .jpeg, .jpe .jpg .png max size of .24MB which the full recording is larger than that..

On 16/03/2018 at 12:38 AM, HerbalJaguar said:

I think the raw file would be better and I will work on it as it is clearer than the video.

I have just listened to this. They sound stoned or drunk and there is so much noise and voices going on, nothing is strange here among the drooling voices and very likely the occational fart. 

This is really a bad example, you do your claim no credit by putting this up.

17 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I have just listened to this. They sound stoned or drunk and there is so much noise and voices going on, nothing is strange here among the drooling voices and very likely the occational fart. 

This is really a bad example, you do your claim no credit by putting this up.

They're just old, that's why they talk slow.... I agree it would be beneficial to have the original file for this but i dont have it still. I need the investigators to send it to me.

This topic has always been utterly devoid of any scientific evaluation whatsoever.  The sounds are usually not linked to video footage, there is no provenance, no controls, no attempts to find out what (if anything) may have caused the effects, nor no accounting whatsoever for audio pareidolia.

The fact that usually the listener has to be told when to listen and what to expect to hear, also points to the additional huge problem - namely that it's all subjective.  Interestingly, a serious researcher *could* apply objective tests*, but I've never seen one willing to go down that path.  For reasons that are probably pretty obvious..

* I'd be happy to explain how this could be done, but it would involve a fair bit of work and there would be a need for an expert in voice analysis/waveform recognition.

• Thanks 1

Actually already debunked everything you just said. And sorry we don't do video..... It would be beneficial but I have no money right now. So eventually I will try and so that. 

Miss for the "objective tests" what specifically are you talking about? When the researchers came to my apartment they did try to debunk. They had to make sure we weren't tricking them. 

As as for the audio pareidolia, it doesn't fit in that definition because I have gotten words in Spanish, words I had to look up because I didn't know them. As well how could it be just my brain if I show people the EVP and they can hear the same thing at the same spot without me telling them? 

And didnt you already say this at the beginning if your opinion hasn't changed and you won't listen to the EVP's why are you still commenting?

Edited by HerbalJaguar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HerbalJaguar said:

Actually already debunked everything you just said.

Oh?  I'm sorry, didn't spot any of that.  Anyway, now that you've done that, I'd suggest you publish your paper, with all the evidence, in a credible science journal.  Let me know when that happens.

And sorry we don't do video..... It would be beneficial but I have no money right now. So eventually I will try and so that. 

But ... you said you had already debunked everything, and then you immediately acknowledge you haven't even done the first thing I mentioned...

And didnt you already say this at the beginning if your opinion hasn't changed and you won't listen to the EVP's why are you still commenting?

Despite Trump being in power over there, it's still a free country, isn't it?  If you don't want responses, post a blog and delete anything that embarrasses you.  I'm still commenting to help prevent people being taken in by bad, subjective, unprovenanced, untested claims.  And when I hear an EVP being widely lauded as "the one", or when it is supported by video and a proper addressing of all the issues that (currently) turn this into bunk.... then I'll listen.

But judging from the responses you're getting here, that's not going to be happening on this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You want a peer reviewed scientific journal? It's not going to come from me this is a forum on the internet. What world are you living in where that would be a reasonable request?? 

Do you just go and post on every post "you are not a scientist"? Ridiculous! Hilarious really me and my wife laughed at that one.

if you don't want to listen to the EVP's because I'm not a scientist with access to a massive budget and dozens of devices or a team of scientists.... That's fine!

Edited by HerbalJaguar

20 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

You want a peer reviewed scientific journal?

That would be nice.  And all 'proven' and 'real' stuff can be found there.

It's not going to come from me this is a forum on the internet.

Clearly.

What world are you living in where that would be a reasonable request??

One where if poepe make wild / extraordinary claims, we ask for decent provenance?

One where science expoands as new stuff is proven, and where important new knowledge (as this *would* be if real) is pretty easy (perhaps not for you..) to test, using proper methodologies..  It's not rocket science, just sensible skepticism.

Do you just go and post on every post "you are not a scientist"?

No.  And don't "quote" stuff that I didn't say.

Ridiculous! Hilarious really me and my wife laughed at that one.

Really? - that's an interesting mental picture right there..

if you don't want to listen to the EVP's because I'm not a scientist with access to a massive budget and dozens of devices or a team of scientists.... That's fine!

Good-oh!  We're all happy!