Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another released video

stereologist

38 minutes ago, Fila said:

lol, omg. I think you are next ChrLzs. I cannot have a normal conversation with you either.

Accusing me of handwaving now. Haha, fine. I guess that's what Stereologist does all the time. Handwaving, and cherry picking.

Please provide the evidence that I am hand waving or cherry picking or admit that you are a pernicious liar.

Stop the childish name calling and produce the evidence. I have been fairly certain that I am dealing with a 11 to 13 year old for a long time. The sad behavior. The lack of basic knowledge. The inability to think. it all adds up to a small child pretending to be something else.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

On 11/06/2018 at 12:12 PM, stereologist said:

Please provide the evidence that I am hand waving or cherry picking or admit that you are a pernicious liar.

Stop the childish name calling and produce the evidence. I have been fairly certain that I am dealing with a 11 to 13 year old for a long time. The sad behavior. The lack of basic knowledge. The inability to think. it all adds up to a small child pretending to be something else.

I asked you to do the same thing.., and you continually ignore me. Why should I always answer to you.., yet you get away with everything?

Its merely a ploy to waste my time.., bogged down with silly semantics and emotional name calling. I want to discuss facts in a calm and rational manner.

Here is another dead issue raised by the for profit TTSA.

It was identified tentatively as a bird, but turns out to be weather balloon.

Where are the rest of the videos promised by TTSA?

For anyone still crazy enough to be watching this thread, which should be titled "Fila Demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect"...  Much has been falsely claimed by Fila about his embarrassingly complete misinterpretation of the "1x" zoom indicator.

Despite being told multiple times about the fact that this onscreen indicator simply denoted any additional digital zoom on top of the already highly optically zoomed (~ 30X) image, he clung tenaciously onto his belief that it was an image of .. 1x zoom.  That's an error of 3000%........  And as recently as June 8, he was still making excuses and refusing to admit that his ludicrous 'guess' about the size of the object was based on that huge '1x zoom' error. 

Earlier, to try to cover up this disaster, he posted images taken from photography websites about *standard* lenses used on cameras that had almost nothing in common with the FLIR system.  And after all that, he still won't acknowledge the monumental screw up - to do so would leave his claims of even basic knowledge of this topic in burning tatters..

If anyone wants to revisit exactly how he got it so horrendously wrong, here's an example of what a real researcher would do:

Oh, wait, that's me.  Getting it exactly right.  Again.

Anyways, I've put him back on ignore - if anyone else agrees with anything he says, or just wishes to discuss any of this *knowledgeably*... please feel free to join in.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Here is another dead issue raised by the for profit TTSA.

It was identified tentatively as a bird, but turns out to be weather balloon.

Where are the rest of the videos promised by TTSA?

I reviewed the last few pages but don't see how you formed this conclusion since then.., or how you can speak with 100% certainty.
I think you will need to provide evidence to support your claims from now on.

If you cannot provide a sufficient rational, or evidence.., then this post will be proof that you are a liar.., who spams opinions using language that makes it seem like an official conclusion.

Similar posts in the future will automatically be labelled as such.., as you set the precedent on yourself.

What is the reasoning behind this? Why would someone constantly spam their opinions.., but using language to make it seem like an official conclusion. Why?

Very strange behaviour.

Edited by Fila

What we have is a foolish child that cannot read a thread and produce a rational statement above a nine year old's whining.

TTSA has failed to produce evidence. It has shown us that all it can do is produce a clipped video in which two trainees discover that their equipment picks up a weather balloon and they are glad and amazed at the technology that will likely save their lives and other lives in this modern world of warfare.

We also notice the idiotic repetition of "official" as if there is anything official about this video clip from a pathetic for profit outfit called TTSA.

Don't want to be a stick in the mud but to me the video is inconclusive its hard to tell what it might be.

17 minutes ago, stereologist said:

What we have is a foolish child that cannot read a thread and produce a rational statement above a nine year old's whining.

TTSA has failed to produce evidence. It has shown us that all it can do is produce a clipped video in which two trainees discover that their equipment picks up a weather balloon and they are glad and amazed at the technology that will likely save their lives and other lives in this modern world of warfare.

We also notice the idiotic repetition of "official" as if there is anything official about this video clip from a pathetic for profit outfit called TTSA.

I have given the tag team bros (Stereologist and ChrLzs) waaaay too many chances.

These two have called me a liar across countless threads.., only later to be found false. They have cried "wolf" enough times to be ignored by myself and deemed untrustworthy.

They resort to blanket statements and vague accusations with no evidence of references. This is a HUGE red flag.

They are incapable of replying to me directly. Instead create defamation propaganda posts hoping to sway people's opinion of me.

These tactics are obvious. My post history can clearly show I have been trying to work together from day one. Everything has been recorded and backed-up for future reference to show clear bias and double standards.

The evidence speaks for itself. I have no choice but to consider Stereologist and ChrLzs to be trolls.

Edited by Fila

What we see is a pernicious lie from a nine year old.

Did someone call Fila a liar or is Fila unhappy as it is repeatedly pointed out that Fila makes mistake after mistake after mistake and refuses to correct their mistakes?

No wait the lies were int he Phoenix Lights thread where Fila lied about the consensus of the witness statements. In one lie in particular Fila gave the statement that the CGI image on the front over of a newspaper was consensus when in fact it was from ONE witness. That was a lie followed by a second lie that consensus was some other statement. So much easier to lie than actually take the time to do research.

A huge red flag is Fila pretending that the well documented issues do not exist. They do and as posted by ChrLzs and myself.

A grown up would fix their glaring and rather inexcusable errors.

I really don't care what some pinhead labels me as. It really is of no interest.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Don't want to be a stick in the mud but to me the video is inconclusive its hard to tell what it might be.

True. What can be determined is that the object is small. It is moving slowly. The altitude and temperature suggest it is slightly above the ambient temperature. It is also  in the position one of the many released weather balloons would have reached.

3 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

We need to chill guys or they are going to lock this thread.

It would really help if a third party could step in to moderate.

I think I am correct. Stereo thinks he is correct. Can you provide any help on how to sort this out? I have messaged a few mods now.., and am waiting for their reply.

Although I can foresee problems for anyone who remotely backs me up. I predict they will then be lumped into the same category as I am.., and then exposed to the same issues;

Prejudice: a preconceived opinion, prejudgment, or attitude that negatively impacts one’s thoughts, feelings, and actions about a group or individual.
Discrimination: unfair, inappropriate, unjustifiable, and negative behavior toward a group or its members.
Groupthink: the psychological phenomenon for alignment that occurs within a group of people because of the desire for, and/or pressure to, have harmony or conformity.
Halo effect: the tendency for someone’s overall impression of a person, either good or bad, to be influenced by how they feel and think about the other person’s character.

Edited by Fila

All there is in this thread is a bad video of no substance. There is nothing her but a really bad video which has a simple prosaic explanation.

The response is a rather vapid response with definitions which I know the poster does not understand. Their posts tell us that.

Does it matter if  a thread about the TTSA videos is closed? No.

The TTSA videos are without merit.  They offer zero.

• The topic was locked