Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jonbenet Ramsey

thegreatweard

We have several threads on the topic. You might want to use the search function before opening new threads like this. What are your thoughts on the case?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, rashore said:

We have several threads on the topic. You might want to use the search function before opening new threads like this. What are your thoughts on the case?

Oh sorry.I think it was her brother.

Edited by rashore
Changed quote back to English

1 hour ago, thegreatweard said:

Oh sorry.I think it was her brother.

and I think her parents were in on it.....

• Like 3

I think the "Christmas Party" they went to the night before was just a cover for a group rich elitist to get together and swap children. Something went wrong, she died, was taken home and a scene was staged.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 1:33 PM, The Narcisse said:

I think the "Christmas Party" they went to the night before was just a cover for a group rich elitist to get together and swap children. Something went wrong, she died, was taken home and a scene was staged.

i believe one of the family members had something to do with it but im not sure about this scenario. if that was the case, why not leave the body in a remote location then stage the kidnapping  when they got home? if the whole family was involved or even just john and patsy i believe it would have made much more sense to get rid of the body before calling 911. im thinking either burke did it and it was covered up by patsy or john did it thinking he could stage the kidnapping, get patsy and burke out of the house then dispose of the body. the second scenario seems more likely to me but im not sure....

On 3/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, seymour glass said:

if that was the case, why not leave the body in a remote location then stage the kidnapping  when they got home?

If the motive for the note is staging of a kidnapping, then surely, the body located as still inside the home makes no damned sense.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think her brother did it, maybe they were playing doctor and he hurt her or something and she cried out so he hit her with a flashlight or something and then the parents covered it up not wanting to lose their son also (nobody wants to think their kids capable of any abuse) and then John finally killed her when he realized she wasn’t dead. Burke was looking sus as hell on his dr Phil interview.... guilty conscience in my opinion. Or maybe he did it because she was the “golden child” and he was jealous? Either way, it was definitely an inside job, the ransom was a crappy cover up attempt.

I think the solution and the  evidence was found from the touch DNA found on Jonbenet Ramsey``s clothing's   ,  but can `nt find it for so long  in the criminal  DNA  banks:(

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, rashore said:

Unfortunately, the search function doesn't bring up any earlier threads! :hmm: 

I think a Familial DNA search  https://projects.nfstc.org/fse/13/13-0.html  is in order, yet apparently, most states- including Colorado- don't use it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/familial-dna-puts-elusive-killers-behind-bars-only-12-states-n869711

I'm also wondering if there's a sufficient DNA sample for Phenotyping. https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 12:42 AM, Kota said:

I think her brother did it, maybe they were playing doctor and he hurt her or something and she cried out so he hit her with a flashlight or something and then the parents covered it up not wanting to lose their son also (nobody wants to think their kids capable of any abuse) and then John finally killed her when he realized she wasn’t dead. Burke was looking sus as hell on his dr Phil interview.... guilty conscience in my opinion. Or maybe he did it because she was the “golden child” and he was jealous? Either way, it was definitely an inside job, the ransom was a crappy cover up attempt.

I agree

Gee it not ever going to prove it was her Father ,Mother or Brother that would have ever killed Jonbenet , when there was known touch DNA found  on her waist PJ`s band and in the blood on her under pants. and under her finger prints :( 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jonbenet-dna-rules-out-parents/

Edited by docyabut2