Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange whistling/ Scrapes on back

ParaNormal666

I lived in Belchertown Massachusetts for two years. During my time there I would visit the Belchertown State Schools. One time after going there I started hearing this human like whistling. Its hard to describe it. It was like the whistle you would make when you think someones hot except it was reversed and had a little bit higher of a pitch. The whistling followed me back to my friends house. When me and my friend got back the whistling kept getting louder and louder. It was coming from the woods next to his house. The whistling stopped after a while and we decided to go check out the woods to see if we could find anything. He had buried his dog out there a few days earlier. We found his dogs grave dug up and the body was gone. There was no blood or any evidence that an animal had been there. However there was something else. There was a dead disemboweled rabbit sitting right on top of the tree stump next to his grave. The whistling started again shortly after we went inside but this time it wasnt coming from the woods. We heard the whistling coming from inside the house!! We both grabbed our knives and went to see what was making the noise and found NOTHING! Mind you it was the exact same whistle we heard coming from the woods. Till this day I still find strange things and the whistling hasnt completely subsided. I mostly hear it when I go back to Belchertown to visit the state schools except now whatever it is has grown a pair of balls and I leave with scrapes all over my back everytime. Im still trying to figure out what tf this thing is. Someone PLEASE help me! This is very important that I find out what it is so I can stop it once and for all.

Sounds completely made up. Why would you keep going back?

If not, it should be pretty simple to get sound recordings and photos of the scratches and whatever other odd things you find.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ParaNormal666 said:

Someone PLEASE help me! This is very important that I find out what it is so I can stop it once and for all.

I suspect you are being honest with us from the story and details.

I can't tell you what it is but maybe somebody psychic could get an impression. You would have to take their impression for what you think it is worth. I have heard of whistling ghost sounds occasionally and scratches on the back are fairly frequently reported in haunting cases. As for the dog and rabbit, I have no idea myself.

Edited by papageorge1

ParaNormal666, welcome to UM. You've already posted this here:

We ask members not to post the same topic in more than one forum. Any further discussion can continue in your original thread as shown in the above link.

• The topic was locked