Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 bombings in Austin likely linked

Farmer77

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

LOL so one? Who was a damn cannibal no less. I read the article, but I didn't see anything about Hannibal shooting anyone lol

Eh, it was supposed to be more of a funny than prove any particular point.

36 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, it was supposed to be more of a funny than prove any particular point.

I know, I didn't mean to sound like it was serious. It was a great response. I even hit the like button

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Please provide evidence that this is the case. The entire world depends on automatic deposits and electronic payments, I think there is probably something you are missing in the conversation. The link you provided did not back up this statement. 

Provide evidence for what? You made the claim below. Is it convenience, due to a physical disability or mental illness? Who makes that determination?

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Again, please provide evidence of this. 

That said if I am at the point where I can no longer handle the activities of daily living then I have clearly lost my capability to safely handle a gun. 

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If you are too mentally feeble to pay your own bills, you probably shouldn't have a gun. I'm not sure how this is even an argument 

“Depression” is a term commonly applied to a wide variety of emotional states ranging from feeling down for a few hours on a given day to severe clinical depression that may last for several months.

Depression in its various forms is one of the most common symptoms of multiple sclerosis. In fact, studies have suggested that clinical depression—the most severe form—is more frequent among people with MS than it is in the general population or in many other chronic illnesses. Depression is equally common in other immune-mediated, neuroinflammatory diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease) suggesting that inflammation is a contributing factor to depression in these conditions.

https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Symptoms-Diagnosis/MS-Symptoms/Depression

Stands to reason, according to statistics, anyone with MS shouldn't have a gun. The same logic has been made about competence raising children. Children have often been removed from their homes with no just cause. Many others showed all of the signs of abuse who were not removed ending in tragedy. All without a mental health professionals personal evaluation. Some mental illness is clear, others not so much. You have to be extremely cautious throwing around the term "mental disability or illness". After all, being gay was considered a mental illness not too long ago.

13 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Mmm Farm, most of my bills are paid on auto. Not cause I’m mentally feeble, but because it’s much easier then individually paying each bill. At least the regular consistent monthly bills. 

Yeah I think you have some bad info on the whole auto pay loses your right to own a gun thing. I said that to Michelle earlier, everyone uses auto pay. 

20 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes Trump helped mentally ill people get guns.  

If you are too mentally feeble to pay your own bills, you probably shouldn't have a gun. I'm not sure how this is even an argument 

It's twice you've used that expression a lately amigo. I've never heard it used in those contexts however.

Both times trump was mentioned in the same paragraph.

..but I digress...do you stand by your OP "people of color" statement? How did that work out for you?

2 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

but I digress...do you stand by your OP "people of color" statement? How did that work out for you?

Of course I stand by the statement, as the pattern held true. Trump the tweeter in chief who has found time to tweet condolences to a whole host of folks in real time while in office ignored the situation as long as possible.