Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Transcendentals

GRINGO1965

As a child I was visited by 3 of these beings. I was asleep on my stomach, their voices woke me up, but I chose to lay there, acting like I was asleep

because I thought it was the baby sitter and my parents, they were talking about me. I was curious. In the next moment, I realized I didn't

recognize their voices, and in the next instant, one of them said, ( I think it was telepathy, in retrospect ) he is awake, he is listening to us. 

I rolled over, cuz as a kid, I figured the adults knew I was awake, they always know thing's, as a kid, I was always confused how adults 

knew things I didn't, so I rolled over. I looked up, and at the foot of my bed at an elevated position of about 5 to 6 feet were 3 orbs. Beautiful, flowing within themselves, the colors, 

unbeileivably magnificent. I can remember to this day that each one had it's own charcteristics. I stared in awe and fascination. But it wasn'tlong before humanity shook me from my gaze, 

As I realized this was something that I had never seen before, and I had never even heard anyone even talk about. I stated screaming in horrified fear. They were gone. And I was left screaming 

in utter horror for the next 15 mins. The baby sitter came in, she tried to calm me. She left, she came back with a whole plate of oreo cookies. And this is over 40 uyears ago, so ****ing oreos were the ****.

I smacked the whole plate out of her hands and across the room. She must have thought I had lost my mind. I would give my right testicle to talk to that babysitter today. END. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonman said:

Any story that starts with "I was asleep" can't be taken as evidence.

or even when one claims to be awake;)

• Like 1

Interesting story, but I am convinced that it was just a very realistic dream. Perhaps even sleep paralysis?

What is this madness!?

Who would willfully demolish a whole plate of cookies!? :o

• Like 5

Under the title it suggests: " Extraterrestrials of energy and light and color "

The problem here is that light and color travel at the speed of light. They would disperse practically instantly. Not quite sure hos you can have anything lasting if it is light and color.

• Like 1