Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump sacks Tillerson as secretary of state

ExpandMyMind

I stated a year ago that the crowd around Trump a year hence would little resemble what he took to Washington with him. If you ever watched The Apprentice, it was a no brainer.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I stated a year ago that the crowd around Trump a year hence would little resemble what he took to Washington with him. If you ever watched The Apprentice, it was a no brainer.

With this high of a turnover rate though, it's usually seen as a management issue.

Either they hired the wrong people from the start or it's a chaotic organization. Either way it's management's fault.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

With this high of a turnover rate though, it's usually seen as a management issue.

Either they hired the wrong people from the start or it's a chaotic organization. Either way it's management's fault.

Yup. one way or another everything is going to lead right back to Obama and Hillary ... nothing says Managerial Fault like a Previous Management Fault ...

~

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Only. The. Best. People. Until they're fired, then they're a low level volunteer who fetched coffee.  Trumps buddy Vlad sure is getting his moneys worth. Strange days indeed.

Hank

What a silly and absurd post.   There was no collusion hanky by, you fell for a lie perpetrated by your candidate.  You should feel anger for being lied to, not illustrating your naivety by continuing to believe the silly lie after no one has ever produced an iota of proof in well over a year of looking.   Sadly, Schiff will now lie to you again and you robotically will march out and shout it at all who disagree with you.  Unbelievable really and I am guessing you still pine away for Obama when he just delivered the worst presidency in American history (show me what he did well, just one thing).

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Of course it is; it's a Trump issue. He's production oriented and if--in his opinion--you don't produce results in accordance with his expectations or are perceived as insubordinate, you're canned. It's as painfully simple and obvious as that. Saw it coming, all along.

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Of course it is; it's a Trump issue. He's production oriented and if--in his opinion--you don't produce results in accordance with his expectations or are perceived as insubordinate, you're canned. It's as painfully simple and obvious as that. Saw it coming, all along.

You knew a year ago that almost half his staff would either be ineffective or insubordinate?

You should have been in charge of the White House human resources department.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You knew a year ago that almost half his staff would either be ineffective or insubordinate?

Wouldn't have lasted a day. Never mastered the art of subordinating oneself to stupidity. I'd have been sent to the gallows with the rest of his erstwhile Robespierres.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Why do the left so badly want war?  I know the answer...do you?

Because Russia will take all of our guns?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

A ruler rules best surrounded by competent subordinates. An alpha male surrounding himself with other alpha males with little or no experience at subordination, much less governance, is a recipe for disaster. That pretty much sums up Trump's first year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

There are people on my Facebook with bingo cards with Trump family and cabinet members on it.  Trump himself is on the center spot.  There are several who are really close to Bingo, already with all the exits.  That being said, my guess is Sessions, Rosenstein, or McMaster.

Aztek?

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

A ruler rules best surrounded by competent subordinates. An alpha male surrounding himself with other alpha males with little or no experience at subordination, much less governance, is a recipe for disaster. That pretty much sums up Trump's first year.

The second year's not looking a lot better so far. It's actually looking worse.

On Tuesday, Trump suggested that economist and CNBC commentator Larry Kudlow was his top choice to replace Cohn, confirming reports that he'd all but made his decision.

"I'm looking at Larry Kudlow very strongly," Trump said. "I've known him a long time. We don't agree on everything but in this case I think that's good. I want to have a divergent opinion."

Re: the bolded... "I want to have a divergent opinion."  Why? Those who do don't last very long.

Does that man listen to himself? Has he no inner filter? Cohn had a divergent opinion, he refused to listen. Trump only listens to the last person that talked to him, and a lot of times that was a political commentary TV show of his own choosing that panders to his ego.

• Like 2

Donald Trump is brilliant.

Drain the Swamp was the second campaign slogan behind Make America Great Again!

He appoints people, ... The valuable media adore his appointees.  Work late digging up everything they can find on them.

The Don, daddy... Doesn't ask.

He suggests.

Gives praise to these individuals.

The media does the foot work.

And then he Fires them!

What's telling..... Is the shady connections these individuals share!

And they ain't to the current master in town.

Lock her up! And her husband!

Edited by acidhead

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Donald Trump is brilliant.

Drain the Swamp was the second campaign slogan behind Make America Great Again!

He appoints people, ... The valuable media adore his appointees.  Work late digging up everything they can find on them.

The Don, daddy... Doesn't ask.

He suggests.

Gives praise to these individuals.

The media does the foot work.

And then he Fires them!

What's telling..... Is the shady connections these individuals share!

And they ain't to the current master in town.

Lock her up! And her husband!

I chewed through your post three times and found it entirely without substance.

It's like some weird pro-Trump haiku.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Because Russia will take all of our guns?

Yeah, I know, a flippant answer.   It was just getting so crazy so quickly I got into the spirit of it.  Does the left want war? Does anybody in their right mind want a war?  Does anybody that has been near combat want to see their home nation embroiled in it?  I find it hard to imagine.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

I chewed through your post three times and found it entirely without substance.

It's like some weird pro-Trump haiku.

I think it is Acid Head's sarcastic sense of humor on display.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think it is Acid Head's sarcastic sense of humor on display.

'Sarcastic' is the polite way of putting it.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The second year's not looking a lot better so far. It's actually looking worse.

On Tuesday, Trump suggested that economist and CNBC commentator Larry Kudlow was his top choice to replace Cohn, confirming reports that he'd all but made his decision.

"I'm looking at Larry Kudlow very strongly," Trump said. "I've known him a long time. We don't agree on everything but in this case I think that's good. I want to have a divergent opinion."

Re: the bolded... "I want to have a divergent opinion."  Why? Those who do don't last very long.

Does that man listen to himself? Has he no inner filter? Cohn had a divergent opinion, he refused to listen. Trump only listens to the last person that talked to him, and a lot of times that was a political commentary TV show of his own choosing that panders to his ego.

Curious, both are Jewish, the one a registered Democrat, the other a former Democrat, both of about equal metal when it come to economics. Seems more of a change of the guard than anything significant or momentous. Becoming entrenched in office is only the prerogative of the President, this administration. Kudlow better hit the books hard, or he'll hit the road hard, like everyone else.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Curious, both are Jewish, the one a registered Democrat, the other a former Democrat, both of about equal metal when it come to economics. Seems more of a change of the guard than anything significant or momentous. Becoming entrenched in office is only the prerogative of the President, this administration. Kudlow better hit the books hard, or he'll hit the road hard, like everyone else.

Curious in the sense of their similarities, or curious in the sense of 'the new guy better agree with me' or he'll be down the highway too?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Curious in the sense of their similarities, or curious in the sense of 'the new guy better agree with me' or he'll be down the highway too?

He'll be judged by the fruits of his labors and in the Trump administration, it's a short growing season.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

He'll be judged by the fruits of his labors and in the Trump administration, it's a short growing season.

Wow, that was good.  I commend the succinct. The analogy, was brilliant.

*the above is actually a +3 Like*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

FB_IMG_1521009605303.jpg

Yikes. Acidhead is a Donald Trump, Republican and corporate fanboy.

If I'd have told you that would happen back in 2012, you'd have shot yourself in the face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yikes. Acidhead is a Donald Trump, Republican and corporate fanboy.

If I'd have told you that would happen back in 2012, you'd have shot yourself in the face.

It's like having The Joker for President. The man positively thrives on negative energy.                                      

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

(show me what he did well, just one thing).

LOL ironically this just came out over the weekend 

Trump’s own budget office admits Obama-era regulations brought billions in benefits

What do you do when a new report undermines a narrative you’ve used to forcefully promote your agenda? You release it on a Friday evening with minimal media outreach, hoping nobody takes notice.

At least, that’s what the Trump administration did with a recent report discrediting his administration’s claim that federal protections impose debilitating costs on our economy and society.

The report, written by the White House’s own Office of Management and Budget, showed that federal regulations in place between 2006 and 2016 brought between $287 billion and $911 billion in benefits – dramatically outweighing costs of between $78 billion and $115 billion.

In sum, the regulations offered a staggering net benefit of up to $833 billion.

• Like 5