Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family of Seth Rich sues Fox News

ExpandMyMind

That poor family. They were almost certainly threatened when Seth first died. They were the ones who started this conspiracy. They are probably being threatened to sue right now. There is just way to much secrecy involving his death. Why wont they show the cop cam video of when they found him, while he was still alive? What did he say? Why is this being swept under the rug, with the cops outright saying they were directly told they are forbidden to talk about it? Why haven't they shown the street cam footage?

I just thank God WikiLeaks offered that cash reward, inadvertently telling us he was the leak. At least some of us have enough common sense to see the truth. Looks like he is going to die in vain anyway though.

Wonder who made the decision to kill him? How far up the DNC chain does this go?

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

They were almost certainly threatened when Seth first died. They were the ones who started this conspiracy. They are probably being threatened to sue right now.

Yes, of course. The answer is that their lives are being threatened, rather than the obvious. There's a reason Fox had to retract a story they fabricated in coordination with the White House.

But it's all a giant Hillary conspiracy. Just the latest in a long line of those she has had murdered to further her dastardly schemes for world domination. Right?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yes, of course. The answer is that their lives are being threatened, rather than the obvious. There's a reason Fox had to retract a story they fabricated in coordination with the White House.

But it's all a giant Hillary conspiracy. Just the latest in a long line of those she has had murdered to further her dastardly schemes for world domination. Right?

Yes there is a reason. The damage to the democratic party would have been monumental if it was proven the DNC killed him. The family themselves said outright they knew they were being lied to, and were very suspicious. Then not 24 hours later they pulled that back. They were almost certainly threatened.

I think Joe Rogan said this best.

Personally I think you have to be so brainwashed by your party its outright pathetic to not at the very least be suspicious about this. The guy was a hardcore Bernie fan, who just watched Hillary steal the primary from him. Its known Seth has had communication with WikiLeaks. The excuse for his murder made zero sense. How are you a victim of a robbery when they don't take a single thing from you? Wallet, phone, watch ect, all accounted for. The DNC killed this man. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

In a way this is actually a good thing. At least this will get people talking about it again.

44 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

In a way this is actually a good thing. At least this will get people talking about it again.

I do agree, people definitely need to be talking about the relationship between foxnews and the white house. 

52 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally I think you have to be so brainwashed by your party its outright pathetic to not at the very least be suspicious about this.

Well raising an eyebrow and going hmm that's interesting is a whole lot different than building your entire worldview around a conspiracy which was pushed by a team of folks desperately trying to change the narrative regarding their own malfeasance. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I do agree, people definitely need to be talking about the relationship between foxnews and the white house. 

Well raising an eyebrow and going hmm that's interesting is a whole lot different than building your entire worldview around a conspiracy which was pushed by a team of folks desperately trying to change the narrative regarding their own malfeasance. 

Honestly with this one, I'm just not gonna bother. If you want to refuse what is so obviously clear I'm not gonna try to make you see it. I mean wiki leaks offered a damn reward for info about the kids death for g.... never mind

Just now, preacherman76 said:

I mean wiki leaks offered a damn reward for info about the kids death for g.... never mind

Yeah I'm off the WikiLeaks bandwagon, no longer see them as good guys, theyre just another set of folks with their own agenda unfortunately. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah I'm off the WikiLeaks bandwagon, no longer see them as good guys, theyre just another set of folks with their own agenda unfortunately. 

Do you think they just go around offering money for information about peoples murders for nothing?

Let me ask you this, what about the official story makes any sense? Why are police refusing to show the footage of what Seth said to them when they found him? Forget left right whatever for just a second. Really look at what we are being told to believe, and what information we are being denied. If the parties involved in this were switched, I know for certain I'd feel the same about it. Of course so would you then. You'd be telling us Trump himself shot the kid, and laughed manically while he did it.

• Like 1

Again don't mind me, I'm out on this one. A kid is dead, I cant watch people cover up for the murderers, its just to much.

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Do you think they just go around offering money for information about peoples murders for nothing?

No just when it fits their agenda. 

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Let me ask you this, what about the official story makes any sense? Why are police refusing to show the footage of what Seth said to them when they found him? Forget left right whatever for just a second. Really look at what we are being told to believe, and what information we are being denied. If the parties involved in this were switched, I know for certain I'd feel the same about it. Of course so would you then. You'd be telling us Trump himself shot the kid, and laughed manically while he did it.

No man this comes back to what ive been saying lately. There is just no credibility from the right anymore. Ya'lls desperation to A. exhonerate Trump and B. excoriate Hillary have caused you to cry wolf one too many times for me to take it seriously anymore. 

When the local PD says otherwise ill start paying attention. Until then I'll mock the "vast left wing conspiracy" folks just like I did the "vast right wing conspiracy" folks. 

Seriously: 

Like I said there is certainly enough oddness around the situation to make me pay attention , just not enough to make me change my worldview. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, aztek said:

libs are in damage control, lol.  one does not need to be a detective to see it was not simple robbery

Are you saying that every attempted robbery that is interrupted before completion or ultimately unsuccessful is actually some form of execution?

The truth is that there are many, more digestible, explanations for why he might not have had his wallet stolen. Maybe he had some sort of possession that the killer did take. Maybe the killer was interrupted. Maybe the killer knew him and it was personal. Maybe he bumped the guy and forgot to apologise.

There are literally hundreds of possibilities. But, no, the grand conspiracy theory is obviously the most logical. To some people, that is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Are you saying...

what i'm saying is written in my post, it has no mention about every attempted robbery, just this one.,

This whole story of Seth Rich being a Wikileaks contact and being killed for it is a Fox News fabrication, aka Fake News. Fox News quoted a private investigator and Fox News contributor, Rod Wheeler, saying he had evidence that Rich had leaked Wikileaks information and was killed for it but when asked for evidence just hours later by other news outlets Wheeler said he had no evidence. Despite this Fox News left the story on their website for a week and their talking heads, namely the despicable Sean Hannity, continued to talk about it for several days. If you want to know the real story click on the link below.  

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/14/media/seth-rich-lawsuit-fox-news/index.html

• Like 4

Just now, maxcred said:

, Rod Wheeler, saying he had evidence that Rich had leaked Wikileaks information and was killed for it but when asked for evidence just hours later by other news outlets Wheeler said he had no evidence.

maybe he was just smart and did not want to die like seth, after all this is not the first mysterious, suspicions death associated with Clinton,

Edited by aztek

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

maybe he was just smart and did not want to die like seth, after all this is not the first mysterious, suspicions death associated with Clinton,

So again the "vast left wing conspiracy" answers all the questions :lol: 

Please watch the video. Its so similar its insane. In that 20 second clip she even mentions how they started conspiring against them before Bill took office. Then of course their followers spent the next 20 something years believing they did no wrong and it was all a "vast right wing conspiracy" 

Sound familiar ? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So again the "vast left wing conspiracy" answers all the questions :lol: 

Please watch the video. Its so similar its insane. In that 20 second clip she even mentions how they started conspiring against them before Bill took office. Then of course their followers spent the next 20 something years believing they did no wrong and it was all a "vast right wing conspiracy" 

Sound familiar ?

What the heck point are you trying to make here?

Being vague doesn't lend much credence to your argument...whatever it might be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

What the heck point are you trying to make here?

The point I'm making is that Trump supporters are following the Clinton playbook. Their leader and themselves are literally behaving exactly like those they have spent the last 30 years hating for that exact same behavior 

Both Clintons got away with SO MUCH because their followers believed the "vast right wing conspiracy" was at fault and their leaders could do no wrong. Our nation is much worse because of it.

The same thing is happening here, its definitely worth pointing out. 

• Like 3

Got it...thanks.

Hopefully the true length, breadth, and depth of the "Clinton playbook" becomes common, public knowledge.

Just a small caveat for you: when it does, all of the hard work attempting to paint the Trump presidency as somehow the equal of the Clinton/Obama/Bush crime enterprise will ultimately be for naught.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Got it...thanks.

Hopefully the true length, breadth, and depth of the "Clinton playbook" becomes common, public knowledge.

Agreed, I just hope it happens after the current cabal is gone. I wont believe anything they put out and I don't even like Clinton. 

Or maybe even after the Mueller investigations end, I guess I would be more able to take them seriously if I didn't think it was a defense tactic 

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Just a small caveat for you: when it does, all of the hard work attempting to paint the Trump presidency as somehow the equal of the Clinton/Obama/Bush crime enterprise will ultimately be for naught.

Maybe but only due to the amount of time each actor has had to run their individual scams. 

Edited by Farmer77

On 14/03/2018 at 10:06 AM, maxcred said:

This whole story of Seth Rich being a Wikileaks contact and being killed for it is a Fox News fabrication, aka Fake News. Fox News quoted a private investigator and Fox News contributor, Rod Wheeler, saying he had evidence that Rich had leaked Wikileaks information and was killed for it but when asked for evidence just hours later by other news outlets Wheeler said he had no evidence. Despite this Fox News left the story on their website for a week and their talking heads, namely the despicable Sean Hannity, continued to talk about it for several days. If you want to know the real story click on the link below.  

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/14/media/seth-rich-lawsuit-fox-news/index.html

Very good read. To bad no one on the right will read it or believe it. The fact that they've been chasing a Republican boogeyman for 20 years would be a bitter pill to swallow. And because that pill is so bitter, they'd rather make up a sweet conspiracy theory to take the bad taste away.

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3

On 3/14/2018 at 5:54 AM, preacherman76 said:

That poor family. They were almost certainly threatened when Seth first died. They were the ones who started this conspiracy. They are probably being threatened to sue right now. There is just way to much secrecy involving his death. Why wont they show the cop cam video of when they found him, while he was still alive? What did he say? Why is this being swept under the rug, with the cops outright saying they were directly told they are forbidden to talk about it? Why haven't they shown the street cam footage?

I just thank God WikiLeaks offered that cash reward, inadvertently telling us he was the leak. At least some of us have enough common sense to see the truth. Looks like he is going to die in vain anyway though.

Wonder who made the decision to kill him? How far up the DNC chain does this go?

I don't know whether or not he was murdered. It could be a huge coincidence. Hillary is surrounded by such coincidences. I blame Fox News.

• Like 1

Hannity should be publicly flogged for his part in this. Along with Alex jones.

Hank

Should Donna the ex head of the DNC be flogged as well? The women who said she feared for her life after the death of Seth Rich. Said she made sure her blinds were closed every night so Snipers couldn’t get an easy shot, after they killed Rich. 

Guess that was a FOX news conspiracy as well. 

• Like 1