Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oklahoma to use nitrogen gas for executions

Still Waters

10 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

actually Piney.. firing squad will be more painful..

nitrogen will not allow your brain to register that you are not getting any oxygen.. within about 30 to 60 seconds you fall unconscious.. within about 10 minutes you suffocate and die.. the body does not panic.. 

honestly the best thing they could do is keep it up for about 30 minutes or more.. because if they do survive they will have extreme brain damage.. 

researched this when i was feeling just a little depressed.. I was going to go for the nitrous  oxide.. as it was easier to get.. does the same thing..  

who cares how painful death is for these scumbags. 

Fentanyl seems to kill a lot of people these days?  And there seems to be a lot of it around?  Why don't' they just overdose them on fentanyl?  Although I like the idea of the firing squad too.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

who cares how painful death is for these scumbags. 

while I agree with the sentiment.. shouldnt we be better then they were?  

• Like 1

Just now, DingoLingo said:

do you think that makes you better?  you are better by not committing crimes that did, not by being sentimental to those who kill with no regards.

Edited by aztek

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

do you think that makes you better?  you are better by not committing crimes that did, not by being sentimental to those who kill with no regards.

ok think of it this way.. they are a animal that needs to be put down.. 

most people when putting down a animal will do it so it does not feel pain and it is over quickly.. 

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

Why? that’s the first thing that comes to my mind. I mean when you execute someone you make them dead for a reason, I.e. they have lost the right to be part of the community and you also send a powerful message that further evil deeds will not be tolerated by anyone else. 

being humane about euthanasia (with is what you’re advocating) isn’t much of a deterrent. throw some murderer in a pit of starving crocodiles and lets how many school shootings happen after that. I bet zero. 

Just now, DingoLingo said:

ok think of it this way.. they are a animal that needs to be put down.. 

most people when putting down a animal will do it so it does not feel pain and it is over quickly.. 

we do it when we put down beloved pets when they get too old and sick, when a wild animal is a threat to us we kill it fast and we do not care what it feels,  those criminals are not our pets, they are wild animals who are threat to our society,.

Edited by aztek

On 3/15/2018 at 8:29 AM, Piney said:

:blink: Why don't they just bring back firing squads....It would be less painful.

Tree shredder can be used to transform them in compost, environmental friendly, quick and the process is not visible, just the product.

Or we can also send them to Mars for colonization.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Tree shredder can be used to transform them in compost, environmental friendly, quick and the process is not visible, just the product.

Soylent Green anyone?

• Like 1

Just now, Jon the frog said:

fk no, stomach acid is too corrosive. it wont brake the chipper right away, but slowly eat metal, and equipment will fail in the least convenient moment. 

• Like 1