Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
aztek

First Illegal Immigrant Appointed

135 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

aztek
Posted (edited)

it's the other way around, Farmer, the normal people of California will not miss liberal idiots go, entire country wont miss them.

rurals of nothern CA are not hill billies, your hate and confirmation bias already determined they are worthless hill billies, and that is for entire state,  you seriously think you have higher moral grounds??? lmao, every post of yours proves opposite.

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, aztek said:

rurals of nothern CA are not hill billies, your hate and confirmation bias already determined they are worthless hill billies, and that is for entire state,  you seriously think you have higher moral grounds??? lmao, every post of yours proves opposite.

Sorry bro but I actually lived in southern Oregon for a while not too long ago (hence the state of Jefferson reference) . I was absolutely stunned by the backwoods mentality that I continually ran into there.

I'm not talking about conservatives, hell I live in a town which is almost exclusively conservative, I'm talking deliverance/ 3rd generation running the meth lab bad. 

Edited by Farmer77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Posted (edited)

lol, i'm stunned by mentality i see here,  by liberal hate, and thinking they are somehow better, lol. 

i'll take a "hillbillie" over liberal anyday, anything is better than liberal

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
8 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, i'm stunned by mentality i see here,  by liberal hate, and thinking they are somehow better, lol. 

i'll take a "hillbillie" over liberal anyday, anything is better than liberal

Good to know you'd take meth labs over a liberal. Yikes you might be taking this left vs right thing a little too far....but hey you do you :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Good to know you'd take meth labs over a liberal. Yikes you might be taking this left vs right thing a little too far....but hey you do you :tu:

seriously you do not even see how you just equated all rural residents that you call hilbilly to a meth cooks? (sure some prbly are as much as liberals).  that would classify as bigotry.

 

but if you insist, meth labs over riots, hatred, racism, bigotry, snowflakes, political correct idiocy, attacking anyone who has different ideas, ..........yea, i'd take labs. alot less harm there

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, aztek said:

seriously you do not even see how you just equated all rural residents that you call hilbilly to a meth cooks? (sure some prbly are as much as liberals).  that would classify as bigotry.

 

No I didn't. I related my personal experiences with the population of southern Oregon/ far northern California. 

There were some good people for sure but the prevalence of tweakers, xenophobes and drug runners is definitely worth mentioning. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Farmer77 said:

No I didn't. I related my personal experiences with the population of southern Oregon/ far northern California. 

 

 

personal experience with very limited population, maybe, not all in California,  but than bigger question is why were you hanging out with meth coocks? if that was all you saw??

you know the difference between a fly and a bee, one sees sht and garbage everywhere, the other fields of flowers, both live in same place side by side,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No I didn't. I related my personal experiences with the population of southern Oregon/ far northern California. 

There were some good people for sure but the prevalence of tweakers, xenophobes and drug runners is definitely worth mentioning. 

 

I think it is a population density thing.   Iowa had a ton of meth labs before the "shake and bake" method was invented.  Couldn't go a week without hearing news of some farmers barn being burned down or some little apartment being evacuated because of the chemicals.  Having to hide the smell and your activities would make it hard to manufacture in a crowded area.

But then again, I honestly believe that there is a relationship between conservatism/liberalism and population density as well.  But correlation doesn't equate causation.

Edited by Gromdor
hate the autocorrect
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2018 at 6:27 PM, Agent0range said:

Thanks for that, Captain Obvious..now please show me where I said she LEGALLY entered the country.  She is legally in the country by being a recipient of the DREAM act.

no she is not, she lost that status when she left the country.  there was a link posted about her status  in this thread earlier.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

First and foremost, she is a lawyer-  just like the Westboro Church people.  Pretty sure she is just waiting for Trump or the like to throw the first stone so she can "ply her trade" in a costly court battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.