Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia to launch mission to Mars in 2019

UM-Bot

Please stop illustrating articles about Russia with the images of Putin. I can't bear those any longer... Please pity me, because in several days I will understand that I will have to bear them for another 6 years...

Edited by Chaldon

Putin said in a state television film about his 18 years in power...

18 years :o wtf Time sure fly
Felt like it was only a couple of years ago this merry guy was in power

boris_jelzin_vodka_07_l_ml.jpg

Back on topic...

Russia ISN'T going to launch a mission to Mars in 2019. No one us going to launch a mission to Mars in 2019. Earth and Mars will be in the wrong positions for such a launch. Miss this year's launch window and you have to wait until 2020.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Back on topic...

Russia ISN'T going to launch a mission to Mars in 2019. No one us going to launch a mission to Mars in 2019. Earth and Mars will be in the wrong positions for such a launch. Miss this year's launch window and you have to wait until 2020.

In mother Russia you don't launch when Earth and Mars are in position. They get into positon when you launch!

• Like 1

Okay, it's time for a reminder...

The rules of this site (which all members agree to abide by when joining) state the following:

3j. Thread derailment: Do not derail or 'hijack' threads with posts that are either off-topic or designed to draw attention away from what is being discussed.

It really shouldn't need a moderator to point out that political discussion should be held in the politics board.and that the space section should be for discussion about space.related topics.

Thank you.

• Like 1