Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Malcory

Name's and initials from spirit boards.

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Malcory
Posted (edited)

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where it are from and it said from the night. Any help would be great. 

Edited by Malcory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Farmer77
Just now, Malcory said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where they are from and they said from the night. Any help would be great. 

 H.S.= High School?  More than one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malcory

Oh no sorry its just one. I need to fix that. Nothing was said weather it was male or female. I though it may have been high school as well, but when we asked more questions it said that it was here to maybe help us with something to reap in the future. It also said that it wasn't friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'mConvinced

Considering Ouija boards (spirit boards) were never designed to contact spirits and have no special properties it's hard not to simply say 'it's meaningless'.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Considering Ouija boards (spirit boards) were never designed to contact spirits and have no special properties it's hard not to simply say 'it's meaningless'.

 

 

 

Not to mention those two letters are probably the initials of a few million people.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
42 minutes ago, Malcory said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where it are from and it said from the night. Any help would be great. 

Messing with entities you know nothing about is not too wise. If it's a "thought form" it will say things from your mind. If it's a earthbound spirit it will lie to keep your attention.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
41 minutes ago, Malcory said:

It also said that it wasn't friendly.

Just caught this.

Stick it in the sink and run water over it. Take it outside and burn it in a grill....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
3 hours ago, Malcory said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where it are from and it said from the night. Any help would be great. 

Considering that the ouija board works through your subconscious and the ideomotor effect. What does H S mean to you? Do they stand for someone's initials? A place? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not A Rockstar
9 hours ago, Malcory said:

Oh no sorry its just one. I need to fix that. Nothing was said weather it was male or female. I though it may have been high school as well, but when we asked more questions it said that it was here to maybe help us with something to reap in the future. It also said that it wasn't friendly.

LOL it is here to help you reap something and is not friendly. 

Who cares who it is, get rid of it as Piney says. Do not entertain rude things, real or thought form. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221

Hoax Spirits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattacaster

Han Solo!

23517431_1977578452481846_1145536320012321238_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattacaster

Howard, Shemp. 

images.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221

Obviously we're not taking this serious  I thought it out and its 

 

 

2172018162458.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 0:41 PM, Malcory said:

Oh no sorry its just one. I need to fix that. Nothing was said weather it was male or female. I though it may have been high school as well, but when we asked more questions it said that it was here to maybe help us with something to reap in the future. It also said that it wasn't friendly.

As you say this thing told you it was from the night and that it was not friendly,  it's best to get rid of that board and don't mess with those things again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, Piney said:

Messing with entities you know nothing about is not too wise. If it's a "thought form" it will say things from your mind. If it's a earthbound spirit it will lie to keep your attention.

Lies to deceive as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.