Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name's and initials from spirit boards.

Malcory

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where it are from and it said from the night. Any help would be great. 

Edited by Malcory

Just now, Malcory said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where they are from and they said from the night. Any help would be great. 

H.S.= High School?  More than one? 

Oh no sorry its just one. I need to fix that. Nothing was said weather it was male or female. I though it may have been high school as well, but when we asked more questions it said that it was here to maybe help us with something to reap in the future. It also said that it wasn't friendly.

Considering Ouija boards (spirit boards) were never designed to contact spirits and have no special properties it's hard not to simply say 'it's meaningless'.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Considering Ouija boards (spirit boards) were never designed to contact spirits and have no special properties it's hard not to simply say 'it's meaningless'.

Not to mention those two letters are probably the initials of a few million people.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Malcory said:

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what or who this may be. I got the initials H.S for a name and then I asked where it are from and it said from the night. Any help would be great. 

Messing with entities you know nothing about is not too wise. If it's a "thought form" it will say things from your mind. If it's a earthbound spirit it will lie to keep your attention.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Malcory said:

It also said that it wasn't friendly.

Just caught this.

Stick it in the sink and run water over it. Take it outside and burn it in a grill....

3 hours ago, Malcory said:

Considering that the ouija board works through your subconscious and the ideomotor effect. What does H S mean to you? Do they stand for someone's initials? A place? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Malcory said:

Oh no sorry its just one. I need to fix that. Nothing was said weather it was male or female. I though it may have been high school as well, but when we asked more questions it said that it was here to maybe help us with something to reap in the future. It also said that it wasn't friendly.

LOL it is here to help you reap something and is not friendly. 

Who cares who it is, get rid of it as Piney says. Do not entertain rude things, real or thought form. 

• Like 1

Obviously we're not taking this serious  I thought it out and its 

2172018162458.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 0:41 PM, Malcory said:

As you say this thing told you it was from the night and that it was not friendly,  it's best to get rid of that board and don't mess with those things again.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, Piney said:

Messing with entities you know nothing about is not too wise. If it's a "thought form" it will say things from your mind. If it's a earthbound spirit it will lie to keep your attention.

Lies to deceive as well.

• Like 1