Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he made up facts...

Likely Guy

On 3/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, aztek said:

he did not lie, he misspoke, :D

No, he did not misspeak.  He was playing poker and this time his bluff got called.  He wins a lot of deals by bluffing, this time not.  He plays the averages.  Unfortunately, everybody in the world is studying his style now.  Countries have teams of analysts predicting  their best move.  It will get harder to bluff.

• Like 4

Pretty sure Justin wasn't fooled by his claim.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, RAyMO said:

The difference with trump is that he is taking it to a whole new level - you couldn't believe him if he told what he had for breakfast - and that is an issue when other leaders and politicians inside and outside of the US can't place any trust in any word he says.

Be honest. The difference is that he is not a dishonest Democrat.

18 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Be honest. The difference is that he is not a dishonest Democrat.

Be honest. He is not even a dishonest Republican.

But it would be no difference - I called Blair for what he was even though he was Labour which is closer to my leanings.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

Be honest. He is not even a dishonest Republican.

But it would be no difference - I called Blair for what he was even though he was Labour which is closer to my leanings.

I mostly agree with that. He's in a category of his own.

• Like 2

DPBIGFmWsAATUre.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/19/2018 at 1:44 AM, Tatetopa said:

No, he did not misspeak.  He was playing poker and this time his bluff got called.  He wins a lot of deals by bluffing, this time not.  He plays the averages.  Unfortunately, everybody in the world is studying his style now.  Countries have teams of analysts predicting  their best move.  It will get harder to bluff.

open your mind to jokes and sarcasm, learn to identify it, use it,.

The funny part is if any other President did this, the uproar in America would be immense, but then they get this guy, and dropped the bar so low that even a Rat can become the leader of their country hahahah

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Conspiracy said:

The funny part is if any other President did this, the uproar in America would be immense, but then they get this guy, and dropped the bar so low that even a Rat can become the leader of their country hahahah

Blame the Democrats. They ran the worst candidate (Hillary) in history. The difference is that, if she was elected, she would get a free pass from the Democrat media, just like Obama. Trump is a jerk at times, but he's better for the country than either the queen *or* the saint.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aztek said:

open your mind to jokes and sarcasm, learn to identify it, use it,.

I did.  I am full of it.

• Like 1

........um, no one can"make up" FACTS.    Not even Trump! 

For instance,  it's a fact that the Earth orbits the sun....not even Trump can make the sun orbit the Earth, by proclamation.

will trump, I mean ,ever learn to put a coherent....when he's talking, in a sentence ..you know,like a normal brain?

it's just, I don't get it....makes it hard to ,for people to make sence . .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lightly said:

.......um, no one can"make up" FACTS.    Not even Trump! 

How about a baseball umpire?  They ain't nothin until the ump calls em.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, Paranormal Panther said:

Blame the Democrats. They ran the worst candidate (Hillary) in history. The difference is that, if she was elected, she would get a free pass from the Democrat media, just like Obama. Trump is a jerk at times, but he's better for the country than either the queen *or* the saint.

I thought that during the election. His drive towards dictatorship and the ramifications which we'll be feeling for decades has me wishing I could rethink my vote however. 

15 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I thought that during the election. His drive towards dictatorship and the ramifications which we'll be feeling for decades has me wishing I could rethink my vote however. 

Maybe he's just stopping the *real* dictatorship of the Deep State. I'm sure that most of them would have preferred Clinton too.

• Like 1