Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he made up facts...

Likely Guy

10 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Why would he brag about it!?

Because that's what he does.  He thought he was bragging, and he was proud of it.  All he did was show his ignorance...as usual.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

Canadians are too polite to complain?

Screw that! <_<

• Like 3

Just curious....

Is there a full speech audio or video available?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious....

Is there a full speech audio or video available?

No, the left wing commie conspirators are hiding it from you.

What are you, on dial-up?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

No, the left wing commie conspirators are hiding it from you.

What are you, on dial-up?

No I'm not on dial up.

I cannot find the full speech from our king on the internet.

Since you're such a wise guy.

Post the full audio.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Have you not seen the man?

• Like 4

I fail to see why this is news - he does it all the time

• Like 6

7 hours ago, RAyMO said:

I fail to see why this is news - he does it all the time

Bingo. It doesn't make it right but this is just confirmation that Trump is still Trump. Trudeau is more teenage girl than PM so I would be surprised if he even realized he was being lied to lol

Spoiler

DWykj3_RUQAAfxr_F-637x397.jpg

Ugh. :td:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, aztek said:

at least the guy is honest about it. 

Honest about lying :lol::lol:

• Like 4

Trump has no regard for the truth. He has said as much in the past.  Of course he could have even lying.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, aztek said:

at least the guy is honest about it. 

Reminds me of this : 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, acidhead said:

No I'm not on dial up.

I cannot find the full speech from our king on the internet.

Since you're such a wise guy.

Post the full audio.

Well, here's the relevant part of the transcript:

"And by the way, Canada? They negotiate tougher than Mexico. Trudeau came to see me, he’s a good man, he said we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please. Nice guy, good looking guy. Comes in. Donald we have no trade deficit. He’s very tough. Everyone else, getting killed or whatever. But he’s tough. I said, well Justin, you do. I didn’t even know. Josh, I had no idea. I just said you’re wrong. You’re wrong. It was so stupid. [LAUGHTER]. I thought it was fine. I said, you’re wrong Justin. He said, nope we have no trade deficit. I said, well in that case I feel differently. I said but I don’t believe it. I sent one of our guys out. His guy, my guy. They said check because I can’t believe it. Well, sir you’re actually right, we have no deficit but that doesn’t include energy and timber. [LAUGHTER]. Well you don’t have timber, and when you do we’ll lost $17 billion. It’s incredible."

For the full transcript: http://time.com/5201386/donald-trump-justin-trudeau-nafta-tariff-transcript/

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Piney said:

I'm serious as a heart attack. I want to see the local welfare profiteers who make a fortune off of illegals all go to prison. Including our drunken chief, my father and I want to see the Confederation of Nanticoke and Lenape Tribes lose everything.....They all burnt me for my honesty and I want to see ashes.....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

DWykj3_RUQAAfxr_F-637x397.jpg

Ugh.:td:

What's wrong with this picture?... I don't get it... :huh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

What's wrong with this picture?... I don't get it... :huh:

The conservatives are concerned that he is appropriating the Indian culture :lol:

• Like 5

Just now, Farmer77 said:

The conservatives are concerned that he is appropriating the Indian culture :lol:

good point, he actually is. not that conservative give a sht about it, itis a liberal thing,  i did not even look from that pov, i just think that what he did was disgusting, a cheap political #$ore'

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

good point, he actually is. i did not even look from that pov, i just think that what he did was disgusting

latest?cb=20141223031614

...I honestly don't even know what to say to that...

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It truly is amazing how many things there are that I pay no real attention to, yet conservatives get all up at arms against. :mellow:

I grew up in the Southern Baptist church, so I can understand the mindset of religious people just fine despite my disagreements with them. Yet I've never truly been a conservative (which was a major reason for me leaving the church honestly, among other things). I just don't understand from experience how the conservative mind thinks. Not in the slightest. So I honestly never would've thought of that sorta thing...

On 3/16/2018 at 0:42 PM, lightly said:

Trump has no regard for the truth. He has said as much in the past.  Of course he could have even lying.  

Just be thankful that he's the only politician like that. The rest of them are as honest as the day is long.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Just be thankful that he's the only politician like that. The rest of them are as honest as the day is long.

The difference with trump is that he is taking it to a whole new level - you couldn't believe him if he told what he had for breakfast - and that is an issue when other leaders and politicians inside and outside of the US can't place any trust in any word he says.

• Like 2