Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Article by a Radical Feminist

Aquila King

These so-called men's rights groups like MGTOW claim to fight radical feminism but they're really not that different, radical feminism fights the "Patriarchy" bogyman while MGTOW basically wants to establish it. They're operating off the same concepts. In the end it's all about promoting their sexist self-interests.

Edited by Rlyeh

57 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I don't know what that is... :mellow:

Should I?...

To put it basic. Just guys who choose to not date or get married, because they see it as a raw deal. In some cases it is, others not so much. I really think they need to refine their mate choosing skills. I can fully support a gentleman who chooses to keep out of the gene pool if he has some terrible illness that could be spread (like an STD) or a genetic deformity that might pass on to their offspring, even the guy who's wife died and he's just done with the whole relationship thing. Most of them are just as selfish as the psycho-feminazi's. 

I plan on going mgtow if my wife loses her battle with cancer (she's doing better for any who happen to care). But I made that choice when I first found out. Even if she passes before I do, I'm still planning on staying single. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

. So, like, eugenics, I think that's what they call it, then?

:mellow:

You'll also read she wants to do away with the military, because with women in control there won't be wars or conflicts. Clearly lives in a world where women all agree with each other. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

To put it basic. Just guys who choose to not date or get married, because they see it as a raw deal. In some cases it is, others not so much. I really think they need to refine their mate choosing skills. I can fully support a gentleman who chooses to keep out of the gene pool if he has some terrible illness that could be spread (like an STD) or a genetic deformity that might pass on to their offspring, even the guy who's wife died and he's just done with the whole relationship thing. Most of them are just as selfish as the psycho-feminazi's. 

I plan on going mgtow if my wife loses her battle with cancer (she's doing better for any who happen to care). But I made that choice when I first found out. Even if she passes before I do, I'm still planning on staying single. 

I see. I've encountered some guys that want to blame everything on women, so they don't date or do anything of that nature at all. Didn't know they had an official title or anything. Thanks for the explanation.

And glad to hear your wife's doing better. Best of luck. ^_^

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

You'll also read she wants to do away with the military, because with women in control there won't be wars or conflicts. Clearly lives in a world where women all agree with each other. 

No they'll just get mad at each other and never talk again. :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

To put it basic. Just guys who choose to not date or get married, because they see it as a raw deal.

I find like modern feminism "claims" to be about equality, this is what MGTOW "claims" to be about.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I find like modern feminism "claims" to be about equality, this is what MGTOW "claims" to be about.

I can and can not understand some of the reason's for MGTOW. And I was fine with feminism when it was at the Susie could be a homemaker or ceo level. I didn't care. When the thought virus mutated into the plague of stupidity it is now, F that. Even the SJW's annoy the crap out of me. All that blabling about equality, but they are some of the racist, bias, bigots around. Oh yeah, there are only 2 genders, sexual preferences are not genders. It's either a hot dog or taco. 

Edited by XenoFish
I can not spell today grrr.....
  • Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I can and can not understand some of the reason's for MGTOW. And I was fine with feminism when it was at the Susie could be a homemaker or ceo level. I didn't care. Went the thought virus mutated into the plague of stupidity it is now, F that. Even the SJW's annoy the crap out of me. All that blabling about equality, but they are some of the racist, bias, bigots around. Oh yeah, there are only 2 genders, sexual preferences are not genders. It's either a hot dog or taco. 

I agree with the MGTOW claim that the courts usually favor women while men are more commonly assumed to be guilty. But some have the idea that women can't be reasoned with, or they're all after money. They're doing what feminists are doing and tarnishing the opposite sex with the same brush. Some go further and want women to have less rights. 

To me the MGTOW are just as toxic as modern feminism.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I've seen some women drag each other by the hair in person. So yes war etc would exist still.

THIS made me want to punch her. My dad may drive me crazy at times, but hes always done the best he can. As have other men I know for their children :Fathers’ rights will cease to exist. There is no such thing as fatherhood — as we all know, it’s a myth. Men will necessarily lose all and any power to dominate and control women’s reproductive capacities.

54 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No they'll just get mad at each other and never talk again. :lol:

Just for that never speaking to you again ;) Kidding ofcourse, that's so petty for females to do.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

and she's clearly never heard of Hillary Clinton. :hmm: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

I agree with the MGTOW claim that the courts usually favor women while men are more commonly assumed to be guilty. But some have the idea that women can't be reasoned with, or they're all after money. They're doing what feminists are doing and tarnishing the opposite sex with the same brush. Some go further and want women to have less rights. 

To me the MGTOW are just as toxic as modern feminism.

People are allowed to make their choices. Hopefully within reason and sanity. I'm still waiting for that to happen.:lol:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Just for that never speaking to you again ;) Kidding ofcourse, that's so petty for females to do.

Hey short stack! Where's muh sandwich? :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Hey short stack! Where's muh sandwich? :lol:

Didn't I tell you? That's why I'm single didn't make enough sandwiches and now I want pancakes

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

I've seen some women drag each other by the hair in person. So yes war etc would exist still.

THIS made me want to punch her. My dad may drive me crazy at times, but hes always done the best he can. As have other men I know for their children :Fathers’ rights will cease to exist. There is no such thing as fatherhood — as we all know, it’s a myth. Men will necessarily lose all and any power to dominate and control women’s reproductive capacities.

Shows how utterly clueless she is and you'll notice virtually all the commenters are in agreement with her views. She also believes sexual intercourse should be completely illegal.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

She also believes sexual intercourse should be completely illegal.

Again, how in the world does she expect the species to survive? :huh:

• Like 1

Surprise. There are a**hole women. 

Was that really a surprise?

Maybe the extremes on both sides could duke it out in the ring. 

Pay per view or something. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Again, how in the world does she expect the species to survive? :huh:

Artificial insemination?

Then again this quote shows she has no clue about biology or life expectancy;

"No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that’s how things should be. Women’s life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Artificial insemination?

Then again this quote shows she has no clue about biology or life expectancy;

"No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that’s how things should be. Women’s life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least."

That is so extreme it's right up there next to Nazism.

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Surprise. There are a**hole women. 

Was that really a surprise?

Maybe the extremes on both sides could duke it out in the ring. 

Pay per view or something. 

I suppose what really bugs me is that they pretend to stand for equality all while spouting off this nonsensical bulls**t.

It's the hypocrisy more than anything else.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I'm sure it's only a passing thing. Feminism isn't the same as racism. There's always two sexes, and one isn't going to get rid of the other one. It's kind of cute in a way.