Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
SeekerWCF

So here I am again.

22 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

SeekerWCF
Posted (edited)

So here I am again with nobody to talk to, so I turn to this community. I found my self in an altered state of conscious yet again. At first I didn't recognize the signs, so I thought I heard my wife say " I should have let it go down the drain pipe." I was like "What?..... hey wake up I think you are dreaming." 

--- then it says "The drugs!...the drugs! I should have let them go down the drain pipe" 

---- again still thinking my wife is dreaming. I reach over to nudge her a little, but of course I can't move. Good old sleep paralysis. Recognizing It's me not her now, I say "Go away." and try to ignore it and go back to sleep.

Thats when I feel that intense pressure...

"but.... MOM DIIIIIEEEDDDDDD!!!!" It's on me now.

I throw up my defenses up and bring myself back to normal consciousness. 

Yeah that is my bat **** crazy life. Being pestered by spirits. Or for you sceptics my hypnagogic visions. Now I have to decide weather im going to go back in an blast it away or try and help. Or take the scientific road and consider it a hullucination.

Anyway. Thanks for listening. I don't talk about this with anyone, so it's always good to get it out here.  Honestly it just makes me want to have a drink to dull all that crap, but I have forbade my alcoholic self from following that road, but dam not to have to listen to that and deal with it would be nice. 

 

Edited by SeekerWCF
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
eight bits

Mornin', Seeker

Maybe you should talk about this with somebody IRL. Doesn't even need to be a pro; just somebody with a pulse.

-

@SeekerWCF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Mornin', Seeker

Maybe you should talk about this with somebody IRL. Doesn't even need to be a pro; just somebody with a pulse.

-

@SeekerWCF

Yeah I will. It's just 1 am and the very few people that know that part of my life are all asleep. I'm just sitting here in bed listening to the rain. If I go back to sleep now it's still going to be there. I can still feel it. I'm just going to have to deal with it here in a few minutes by going back in and taking care of it. 

I just wish I were normal sometimes. I have **** to do in the morning. 

Thanks eight. You always were a good guy. 

Edited by SeekerWCF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF

Off to the other side I'm afraid. I won't get any sleep unless I take care of it. What ever works i guess. Wish me luck. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight bits

Hang in there - and good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

Hey at least you will have another cool story to tell. Lets us know what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 hours ago, SeekerWCF said:

Off to the other side I'm afraid. 

That's your biggest problem.

You have to find a way not to be. Nothing can hurt you unless you let it and fear feeds some nasty woo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Piney said:

That's your biggest problem.

You have to find a way not to be. Nothing can hurt you unless you let it and fear feeds some nasty woo.

LOL, sorry I don't mean to laugh, I know you meant well, but trust me he isn't afraid. This guy taught me everything I know when it comes to altered states. He is more prepared to deal with these kind of things then anyone I know. His old name on here is White Crane Feather. Check out his blogs under that name, you'll see what I mean.

This guy is the Yoda of woo. At least when it comes to altered states.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

LOL, sorry I don't mean to laugh, I know you meant well, but trust me he isn't afraid. This guy taught me everything I know when it comes to altered states. He is more prepared to deal with these kind of things then anyone I know. His old name on here is White Crane Feather. Check out his blogs under that name, you'll see what I mean.

This guy is the Yoda of woo. At least when it comes to altered states.

Yeah more annoyed than afraid. I think his statment had to do with my language. I did say "I'm afraid" if he is from a different English speaking country, he may not have known that bit of slang. 

Update.

I went back under and searched the house and couldn't find anything. I even called for it a couple of times asking it to tell me about its mom. So nothing exciting. Then I took the opertunity to take a nice little flight above the storm. The sky is always so pretty when you are above  a storm and flying above the clouds. It made me feel better, so I was able sleep.

Somehow I know this isn't over though. 

Edited by SeekerWCF
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Professor T
On 3/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, SeekerWCF said:

So here I am again with nobody to talk to, so I turn to this community. I found my self in an altered state of conscious yet again. At first I didn't recognize the signs, so I thought I heard my wife say " I should have let it go down the drain pipe." I was like "What?..... hey wake up I think you are dreaming." 

--- then it says "The drugs!...the drugs! I should have let them go down the drain pipe" 

---- again still thinking my wife is dreaming. I reach over to nudge her a little, but of course I can't move. Good old sleep paralysis. Recognizing It's me not her now, I say "Go away." and try to ignore it and go back to sleep.

Thats when I feel that intense pressure...

"but.... MOM DIIIIIEEEDDDDDD!!!!" It's on me now.

I throw up my defenses up and bring myself back to normal consciousness. 

Yeah that is my bat **** crazy life. Being pestered by spirits. Or for you sceptics my hypnagogic visions. Now I have to decide weather im going to go back in an blast it away or try and help. Or take the scientific road and consider it a hullucination.

Anyway. Thanks for listening. I don't talk about this with anyone, so it's always good to get it out here.  Honestly it just makes me want to have a drink to dull all that crap, but I have forbade my alcoholic self from following that road, but dam not to have to listen to that and deal with it would be nice. 

 

Sooooo... Here we are again.. Gosh Its been a few years, but I guess our ghosts will haunt the archives even when we've punched our tickets for good..

It's nice to see a few of the old good ones are still here.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Oh no ...

~

 

[00.02:09]

~

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

What a vivid imagination!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:49 AM, Professor T said:

Sooooo... Here we are again.. Gosh Its been a few years, but I guess our ghosts will haunt the archives even when we've punched our tickets for good..

It's nice to see a few of the old good ones are still here.

T what's up man? Long time no see. How have you been bro?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
On 3/18/2018 at 5:37 AM, ouija ouija said:

What a vivid imagination!

I wish it were simply a matter of imagination. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
On 3/17/2018 at 11:49 PM, Professor T said:

Sooooo... Here we are again.. Gosh Its been a few years, but I guess our ghosts will haunt the archives even when we've punched our tickets for good..

It's nice to see a few of the old good ones are still here.

Yeah I have been checking in a little bit. How are you old friend? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Professor T
On 3/19/2018 at 10:54 PM, preacherman76 said:

T what's up man? Long time no see. How have you been bro?

 

5 hours ago, SeekerWCF said:

Yeah I have been checking in a little bit. How are you old friend? 

Hi Guys. I guess I'm still remembered. :D

I've still been very active in my quest to be more in the realms of Dreams and consciousness, much more-so than when I was last logged in here.. Have traveled quite a bit too. Thought I'd come back here for a bit and see what's new, see if I can get involved again without being stung. lol.. I see that UM is still as polarized as ever..

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
23 minutes ago, Professor T said:

 

Hi Guys. I guess I'm still remembered. :D

I've still been very active in my quest to be more in the realms of Dreams and consciousness, much more-so than when I was last logged in here.. Have traveled quite a bit too. Thought I'd come back here for a bit and see what's new, see if I can get involved again without being stung. lol.. I see that UM is still as polarized as ever..

 

Yeah unfortunately. I've basically been holding down the fort by myself for the most part lol.

You are the one guy here who reminds me of myself in that we basically first got started here. I'm really glad to see you have gone further in this since we last spoke. I unfortunately haven't gone as far as I would have liked in the same time. But I keep pressing forward.  I keep trying to make changes I know hinder me. Come to find out there are more then I thought. In fact I finally feel I'm ready to get a raiki(sp?) session and it actually be effective.

Do tell. I'd love to hear about your journey since last we have spoken. Heck if you have any advice on how to maybe move things along, that would be great too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Professor T

I've noticed you holding down the fort. I've checked in from time to time.. good work..

Yeah, UM is where I basically started chipping away with my spiritual Journey, folks like Blu3 & Seeker taught me a lot. Mistakes on my own part had taught me a lot to. There's a need for people like them here, people who welcome new seekers and watchers and don't scoff or poo poo ideas or understandings that don't conform to the party line. There's a need I haven't been back for Reiki to be honest, and that's probably been a good thing because I learned that the master I'd seen has been practicing some, er, let's call them darker arts.

As for my Journey, well, Dream-work has hit some pretty insane highs, and some pretty amazing places. When I first started I was lucky to remember a 1 or 2 dreams a year. Now I have roughly 4-6 a night, usually with at least one being Astral or at least glancing it. My Meditations have languished a little, but that's going to change very soon thanks to a change in work (no more shift work). I say languished, but I have had some really powerful connections that have helped me comprehend some of Blu3's wisdom. I've traveled too. Went to Peru, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, South East Asia.. Lol.. Every time I go overseas there's a Underlying growth of Spirit reason, and because of that underlying intention I get insights and understandings that help me along.  

Advice for moving things along.... hmmmmmmmm... Intention is everything.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
8 hours ago, Professor T said:

I've noticed you holding down the fort. I've checked in from time to time.. good work..

Yeah, UM is where I basically started chipping away with my spiritual Journey, folks like Blu3 & Seeker taught me a lot. Mistakes on my own part had taught me a lot to. There's a need for people like them here, people who welcome new seekers and watchers and don't scoff or poo poo ideas or understandings that don't conform to the party line. There's a need I haven't been back for Reiki to be honest, and that's probably been a good thing because I learned that the master I'd seen has been practicing some, er, let's call them darker arts.

As for my Journey, well, Dream-work has hit some pretty insane highs, and some pretty amazing places. When I first started I was lucky to remember a 1 or 2 dreams a year. Now I have roughly 4-6 a night, usually with at least one being Astral or at least glancing it. My Meditations have languished a little, but that's going to change very soon thanks to a change in work (no more shift work). I say languished, but I have had some really powerful connections that have helped me comprehend some of Blu3's wisdom. I've traveled too. Went to Peru, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, South East Asia.. Lol.. Every time I go overseas there's a Underlying growth of Spirit reason, and because of that underlying intention I get insights and understandings that help me along.  

Advice for moving things along.... hmmmmmmmm... Intention is everything.

 

 

Life is amazing isn't it? I'm headed back to Southeast Asia myself literally this morning. I like the pace there and I want to spend some time in nature again there. It's cold and rainy in the states and the sunshine will do me some good. 

Yes Blu3. I was pen pals with her for some time. She was going through some very tough times with her partner that became separate from her and was raped here in the US. It was very damaging, obviously, for them both. 

I'll see if I can reconnect with her. You all know she is terribly sensitive. 

I'm glad you are doing well. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Professor T
1 hour ago, SeekerWCF said:

Life is amazing isn't it? I'm headed back to Southeast Asia myself literally this morning. I like the pace there and I want to spend some time in nature again there. It's cold and rainy in the states and the sunshine will do me some good. 

Yes Blu3. I was pen pals with her for some time. She was going through some very tough times with her partner that became separate from her and was raped here in the US. It was very damaging, obviously, for them both. 

I'll see if I can reconnect with her. You all know she is terribly sensitive. 

I'm glad you are doing well. 

 

 

Yep. the Energy in that entire region is amazing.. It never ceases to amaze and inspire.. I've been back twice now..

FYI, if you're going to Thailand I recommend checking out the White Temple in Chang Rai.. The place in astounding..

Sorry to hear that about Blu3. No one deserves that..

 

Safe Travels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
11 hours ago, Professor T said:

I've noticed you holding down the fort. I've checked in from time to time.. good work..

Yeah, UM is where I basically started chipping away with my spiritual Journey, folks like Blu3 & Seeker taught me a lot. Mistakes on my own part had taught me a lot to. There's a need for people like them here, people who welcome new seekers and watchers and don't scoff or poo poo ideas or understandings that don't conform to the party line. There's a need I haven't been back for Reiki to be honest, and that's probably been a good thing because I learned that the master I'd seen has been practicing some, er, let's call them darker arts.

As for my Journey, well, Dream-work has hit some pretty insane highs, and some pretty amazing places. When I first started I was lucky to remember a 1 or 2 dreams a year. Now I have roughly 4-6 a night, usually with at least one being Astral or at least glancing it. My Meditations have languished a little, but that's going to change very soon thanks to a change in work (no more shift work). I say languished, but I have had some really powerful connections that have helped me comprehend some of Blu3's wisdom. I've traveled too. Went to Peru, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, South East Asia.. Lol.. Every time I go overseas there's a Underlying growth of Spirit reason, and because of that underlying intention I get insights and understandings that help me along.  

Advice for moving things along.... hmmmmmmmm... Intention is everything.

 

 

I try lol. Looking back at my post I make it sound like I've had no progress. That isn't true. I've been on many adventures since last we spoke, its just not as consistent as I wouldn't have thought it would be by now. I just recently started practicing lucid dreaming to fill in the gaps. Now I wish I had been doing it the whole time. I'm usually good for remembering one to two dreams a night. I become aware I'm dreaming maybe once or twice a week. Its strange, I'll become aware, but not completely. I often get tricked into going back to being unaware I'm dreaming. With all this one thing I have learned is patients.

Like the other night I became lucid and found this amazing looking sports car. So I go to get in it, completely aware I'm dreaming, when this guy comes up to me and convinces me that we had to go over the car before I could drive it. Had me checking the oil, and all this other stuff that took so long I never actually drove the car lol. I got a good laugh over that one when I woke up. That kinda thing happens to me a lot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Professor T

I know what you mean. It's just not as consistent as I would like as well, which I guess is probably a good thing in a way. What we're trying to do after-all is attempting to live more a more conscious and fulfilling life in wakefulness and dream. If we're satisfied in what we have already we're not going to grow in consciousness. I am consistent in dreaming, but presence within them often varies from dreamlike to vague, and is peppered with lucidity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.