Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic dream?

WhatAmI

I had a dream that my brother came over to my old apartment (from 12+ years ago) and said he had something to tell me. At that moment my phone rang and it was his wife. She told me he had a heart attack or stroke and died. I looked at him and said “she just said that you died” and I began crying. He said it’s ok. Don’t worry about it and was very happy. I then was talking to his wife about funeral services and she wasn’t sure what he would want- I asked him if x,y,z was good for him and he said yes.  I kept saying “how are you here if you’re gone”? And he just kept smiling telling me it’s ok and not to worry about it. I spent most of the dream crying and wondering how it wa small possible. And why he seemed so happy. I would hug him and cry. Over and over. It was so real  so so real  

When I woke up, I was so relieved it wa sa dream. I called my sister, who usually helps me Interpret dreams and she said death is usually a good thing but the fact that his spirit visited me al within the same dream confused her.  I started to google and it left me nowhere.  About 2 hours after I woke, he texted me about something random.  I was so happy to see his name come up on my phone.  The dream really shook me. Then he sent me another message that he’s getting the big promotion he’s been waiting for since last year as of April.  I immediately thought THAT is what the death in the dream was. And why he was so happy too.  

My question here is ... was this a premonition? I have been feeling very anxious a lot. Every night when I lay down to go to bed, I feel like the room and my body is vibrating. I can sometimes even hear it. I also have been seeing 222 absolutely everywhere for weeks on end. I keep being told by people that I am an empath and I should be doing something with my “abilities “. Thing is... until this dream , I never thought I had any. I just felt more in tune than most. 

Anyone?

Empathy is not a psychic ability and it sounds like you just have some anxiety in the back of your mind that surfaced through a dream.

Hello,

A premonition is like intuition. We are all psychic to some extent, as I see these things.

What would you like to do with your "abilities"? Most of us have inclinations which are divinely inspired motivations. Trust them and see where they lead you.

John

• Thanks 1

I don’t know that I want to do anything with this. But more so curious if that’s what’s happening here.  Everything I read about the vibrations and the 222 - all leads back to some sort of psychic ability. But I don’t know how to go deeper into it to really see if that’s what it is.  

I contacted a medium I saw a few months ago who does classes. Waiting on a call back. Maybe she can point me in the right direction.   It’s all kind of freaking me out.  The other night I woke up and saw what looked like a stand with a huge display of red roses shaped in a square. Right there by my dresser.  I was staring at it and blinking. I put my head down and closed my eyes when I opened them, it was gone.  W t h is going on?! 

in most Dreams Death represents radical change.( to the best of my knowledge)  do not go telling the family about this dream all you'll do is worry them and get them mad at you if something happens to him. if your worried find a way to get him to have a DR.s checkup. the next time your at his place for dinner or talking about dinner. An example being is he a meat eater? Fat causes cholesterol and has he had a heart checkup recently. maybe tell him about someone you know that had a heart attack because of bad cholesterol and how painful it seemed to you when you were told about it. in other word scare him into a checkup without scaring him.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:32 AM, WhatAmI said:

My question here is ... was this a premonition? I have been feeling very anxious a lot. Every night when I lay down to go to bed, I feel like the room and my body is vibrating. I can sometimes even hear it. I also have been seeing 222 absolutely everywhere for weeks on end. I keep being told by people that I am an empath and I should be doing something with my “abilities “. Thing is... until this dream , I never thought I had any. I just felt more in tune than most. 

Anyone?

Hi.

Not a Premonition.. But Perhaps Precognition..

222 IMO is a good thing. means your on the right path. keep it up. whatever it is..