Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why has Trump been quiet about TX Bombings?

Farmer77

So let me get this right. We have someone who is bombing people. We have no idea regarding motive or anything. And you want the president of the US to comment on it? What if in part who ever is doing this wants attention. Like that Unabomber guy. Why possibly give him exactly what he wants? Why motivate him in anyway?

BTW its amazing how he constantly gets labeled a racist by the left. Guy has done more for black people then anyone elected in most of our life times. Only those who were alive during the civil rights area could say they have seen more done. Heck its leftist that run minority area's, and have for decades. What the hell have they done for these people besides make them more dependent on government? You didn't even hear the slightest protest from the elected left as jobs in those area's vanished. Why is that? Hmmm. Maybe its cause they want them enslaved to the welfare system. Maybe its cause they want those people dependent on democrats. Yet Trump, the guy who is trying to break these same people free by encouraging jobs to come back to those area's, is the racist. smh

Has every democrat expressed their condolences for these bombings?

Heck if it was white Christian conservative males being bombed, there would be a massive portion on the left that would be celebrating it. They would turn the bomber into a rock star.

Its unreal how these people are looking to divide everyone with race baiting BS. Makes me sick. You are going to get a lot of people hurt and or killed.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

From Canada, I believe <_<

I was referring to Tom Cruise. I misspelled his surname.

9 hours ago, Setton said:

And then came to an admirable proposition to start to address the problem. 

Before caving at the first opportunity. 

The courage of cadet bone spurs knows no bounds. 

In other words, he didn't ram through a bunch of new laws that would do absolutely nothing to prevent crime while, at the same time, violating the civil rights of millions of responsible gun owners, placing more people in danger from violent acts perpetrated by people who have no regard for laws. He was brave enough to stand up to knee-jerk emotionalism from people who always place feelings before facts. He suggested laws pertaining to purchasing age and various things, as well as ways to reinforce schools, and he stood up to the NRA, which contradicts the popular progressive narrative. My guess is that you would be dissatisfied with any new law that doesn't disarm the American population, and I apologize if I'm wrong about this.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

So let me get this right. We have someone who is bombing people. We have no idea regarding motive or anything. And you want the president of the US to comment on it? What if in part who ever is doing this wants attention. Like that Unabomber guy. Why possibly give him exactly what he wants? Why motivate him in anyway?

BTW its amazing how he constantly gets labeled a racist by the left. Guy has done more for black people then anyone elected in most of our life times. Only those who were alive during the civil rights area could say they have seen more done. Heck its leftist that run minority area's, and have for decades. What the hell have they done for these people besides make them more dependent on government? You didn't even hear the slightest protest from the elected left as jobs in those area's vanished. Why is that? Hmmm. Maybe its cause they want them enslaved to the welfare system. Maybe its cause they want those people dependent on democrats. Yet Trump, the guy who is trying to break these same people free by encouraging jobs to come back to those area's, is the racist. smh

Has every democrat expressed their condolences for these bombings?

Heck if it was white Christian conservative males being bombed, there would be a massive portion on the left that would be celebrating it. They would turn the bomber into a rock star.

Its unreal how these people are looking to divide everyone with race baiting BS. Makes me sick. You are going to get a lot of people hurt and or killed.

If Black citizens leave them, they still have illegal immigrants as replacements. They can provide both block votes and cheap/free labor. That's why Nancy gushed that her grandson wanted Brown skin. He reminded her of Democrats' guaranteed supporters, most of whom are swayed by divisive rhetoric from folks who would have no use for them if they weren't Democrats.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

If Black citizens leave them, they still have illegal immigrants as replacements. They can provide both block votes and cheap/free labor. That's why Nancy gushed that her grandson wanted Brown skin. He reminded her of Democrats' guaranteed supporters, most of whom are swayed by divisive rhetoric from folks who would have no use for them if they weren't Democrats.

Yeah. That's why we need to come up with a way to make sure they cant vote while we have even the slightest chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah. That's why we need to come up with a way to make sure they cant vote while we have even the slightest chance.

Blowing them up would certainly do that. 

As for the topic- One would think that condemning a terrorist killing people on US soil with bombs would take higher priority than gloating over firing someone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Blowing them up would certainly do that. 

As for the topic- One would think that condemning a terrorist killing people on US soil with bombs would take higher priority than gloating over firing someone. 

As always that's as obvious as can be, when we are thinking with pure emotion. Those thinking with their brains would say its better at least for now to not give this creep national attention, from the highest office in the land no less. That could obviously make who ever this is much more ambitious.

I see its happened again. I hope they figure out who it is soon. When they do I almost hope its some leftist loon. At least that way their name and face wont be broadcast 24/7 for a week straight. No point in making them a celebrity. If it happens to be they are a extreme right wing loon, they will become the new face of the republican party on every left leaning media platform for the foreseeable future.  

ETA- somehow I missed the terrorist thing. We have no idea if this is related to terror. We have no idea what the motivation is at all.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

On 3/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, Farmer77 said:

I think Vlad's overall point is this site has generally speaking been pro Trump since the start of the election. Hell there was a while where there were just a couple of us posting anything anti trump at all. 

That is an interesting way of viewing it.   I'm on the total opposite.  

there was  4th bombing,  we really need to make it tougher for people to buy bombs, more background checks, and 3 day waiting period, if we had common sense bomb laws it would not happen.

• Like 5

The 4th bomb was placed in an affluent neighborhood where any random person could have tripped it.

Sort of blows up the "people of color" theory.

• Like 4

doesn't look like police knows much about, if a police chef asks for "bomber to come forward and make police understand what drove him to do that"  that means that have no clue where to look, the bomber is smart enough to avoid cameras, smart criminal is a very dangerous criminal, there was so many programs on tv about uni bomber , and other bombers, so he knows what sank them and will most likely avoid their mistakes. 

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

We should demand the use of voter IDs, even though that's "racist". I don't know what to do about the dead voters, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

The 4th bomb was placed in an affluent neighborhood where any random person could have tripped it.

Sort of blows up the "people of color" theory.

People of colour aren't affluent?

• Like 1

The most recent victims were both white. The victims have been African American, white and Hispanic. The conclusion that the media jumped to, that the bombings were motivated by racism, looks to be totally wrong.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The most recent victims were both white. The victims have been African American, white and Hispanic. The conclusion that the media jumped to, that the bombings were motivated by racism, looks to be totally wrong.

So far, to make a blanket determination negating the possibility, seems wrong.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

It's not like you to ask a question to which you already know the answer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

It's not like you to ask a question to which you already know the answer.

It was rhetorical. The first three were targeted,

But, "Oh white people got hurt" on this last one, doesn't negate the possibility.

• Like 1

If the victims were of various races it seems unreasonable to continue to maintain that the bombings are racially motivated...unless there’s some other evidence we’re not being told about?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lilly said:

If the victims were of various races it seems unreasonable to continue to maintain that the bombings are racially motivated...unless there’s some other evidence we’re not being told about?

Let's hope they catch the s*o*b* now and we can figure it out later.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aztek said:

there was  4th bombing,  we really need to make it tougher for people to buy bombs, more background checks, and 3 day waiting period, if we had common sense bomb laws it would not happen.

Probably why you don't get bombings every week. 

Unlike your shootings. 

Gee, what's the difference, I wonder..? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Well, persons of a liberal bent always make the assumption that anything that might have an adverse effect on poor or deprived neighborhoods is targeted at Persons of Color. Are they being racist themselves by assuming that black people will always be poor and live in squalid ghettos? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

So far, to make a blanket determination negating the possibility, seems wrong.

so it's better to make an assumption that it was aimed at a specific group, even if there may not be any evidence to prove that? It's better to start from a predetermined conclusion and work the evidence into fitting that? (Which is course how "Russiagate", or anything at all involving Russia, has worked.)

• Like 2

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Texas' capital city was rocked by a fourth bombing this month, which injured two people and was caused by a tripwire that investigators say showed "a different level of skill" than the package bombs used in the three prior attacks.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Austin-police-ask-serial-package-bomber-to-reach-out-477277653.html

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1