Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why has Trump been quiet about TX Bombings?

Farmer77

I've made this point before, the trend continues. 

Why Has Trump Been Silent on the Texas Bombings?

In spite of the gruesome deaths, Trump’s administration has yet to say a word about the triple bombings in Texas. In fact, radio silence from his presidency contrasts starkly with the rash and immediate responses Trump personally tweeted when it came to incidents like the ISIS-linked Oct. 31 attack in New York City. Right after the attack, Trump called for “extreme vetting” against immigrants.

• Like 5

because everything he says is turned backwards and flipped upside down by liberals,  he is not feeding trolls, good for him

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, aztek said:

because everything he says is turned backwards and flipped upside down by liberals,  he is not feeding trolls, good for him

Man you guys have gotten wicked good at whipping out that victim card as justification. 

All he had to do is a  simple nod of condolence and assurance of justice. That would be the right thing to do. 

• Like 9

we had to become good, and it will only improve, liberals have no clue what Pandora box they opened:D

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

we had to become good, and it will only improve, liberals have no clue what Pandora box they opened:D

Based on the POTUS it appears to one shaped like a white hood. 

• Like 2

The short answer is of course that he doesn't care.

• Like 6

But then, if he doesn't seem to care that Russia has its fingers on a button that could muck up our power and water, and he's not saying anything about that...

what makes you think he would be concerned about the lives of a few ordinary Americans, regardless of the color of their skin?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Based on the POTUS it appears to one shaped like a white hood. 

really? lol  orange ball on his shoulders is shaped like white hood?? lol  review your rx,  you remind me of a 56 y.o. guy who saw his neighbor turn into bin laden, 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

But then, if he doesn't seem to care that Russia has its fingers on a button that could muck up our power and water, and he's not saying anything about that...

what makes you think he would be concerned about the lives of a few ordinary Americans, regardless of the color of their skin?

that is exactly what i'm talking about, lol trump is racist Russian agent

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aztek said:

Well, you might think so, but I think we're all affected by the power grid. And we all need water. 

On another note, your buddy wants to be able to execute anyone he can plant enough drugs on.

He also wants to take yer guns. No due process necessary.

That should alarm you, if having no power and water doesn't.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 5

It has always been my contention that Trump just uses racism. 

In reality, he seems indifferent to the plight of any non-billionaire. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, aztek said:

that's what it always seems to be steered round to, even if it's nothing whatsoever to do with the topic under discussion: "Over there, look! Putin! Even if he's got nothing at all to do with what we're talking about, Putin, look! And Trump! Putin! You know! Trump = Putin!" 

• Like 4

That site seems the most rabidly anti-Trump that I've seen for quite a while. That's quite an accomplishment in itself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

that's what it always seems to be steered round to, even if it's nothing whatsoever to do with the topic under discussion: "Over there, look! Putin! Even if he's got nothing at all to do with what we're talking about, Putin, look! And Trump! Putin! You know! Trump = Putin!" 

Yes I would also prefer if we could discuss all the ways the POTUS' wiring is broken one at a time as well but ya know the whole Manchurian candidate thing is kind of the setting of this B movie so its hard to get away from. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes I would also prefer if we could discuss all the ways the POTUS' wiring is broken one at a time as well but ya know the whole Manchurian candidate thing is kind of the setting of this B movie so its hard to get away from. 

so you prefer criticism of him to be based on a fiction? I expect he'd be pleased at that 

9 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

so you prefer criticism of him to be based on a fiction? I expect he'd be pleased at that 

I wouldn't call the obvious trend in Trump's behavior nor the documented legal losses hes taken regarding racism or his own admission that he said blacks are lazy and he doesn't want them handling his money as fiction. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It has always been my contention that Trump just uses racism. 

In reality, he seems indifferent to the plight of any non-billionaire. 

I personally think it's a little of both. His racism dates far back to when he was a businessman fighting for segregation of his apartment buildings in the 60's.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

That site seems the most rabidly anti-Trump that I've seen for quite a while. That's quite an accomplishment in itself.

It's getting rather annoying that literally anything ever posted anywhere ever that is in the least bit anti-Trump is labeled as 'biased'. Do people even know how convenient that kind of argumentation is? It means that you can never have any articles (or even objective facts within articles) that go against your political candidate, because literally anything anti-whoever can be quickly dismissed as 'biased reporting'.

Just shout 'fake news' at anything you don't like. No need for any rational argument here.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

It's getting rather annoying that literally anything ever posted anywhere ever that is in the least bit anti-Trump is labeled as 'biased'. Do people even know how convenient that kind of argumentation is? It means that you can never have any articles (or even objective facts within articles) that go against your political candidate, because literally anything anti-whoever can be quickly dismissed as 'biased reporting'.

Just shout 'fake news' at anything you don't like. No need for any rational argument here.

I think Vlad's overall point is this site has generally speaking been pro Trump since the start of the election. Hell there was a while where there were just a couple of us posting anything anti trump at all. 

• Like 4

I am having trouble why the OP is doing his best to characterise these events as racially motivated when hardly any evidence is available. Should Mr Trump jump on your bandwagon of manufactured outrage based on a couple of extreme left-wing articles (linked to in the OP) written by people who appear to hate everything "white" and / or "conservative" (link: From the OP )

There is no evidence on which to base any kind of accusations against Mr Trump, none at all.

Why not wait until more is known about the perpetrator befor jumping to conclusions

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, keithisco said:

I am having trouble why the OP is doing his best to characterise these events as racially motivated when hardly any evidence is available.

Whether the bombings were racially motivated or not is unimportant to the overall point. 

Should Mr Trump jump on your bandwagon of manufactured outrage based on a couple of extreme left-wing articles (linked to in the OP) written by people who appear to hate everything "white" and / or "conservative

Wasn't asking for outrage, just pointing out the pattern and recognizing its odd that the President of the United States didn't offer condolences for the victims of these terror attacks.

Three terrorist bombs have gone off and killed people and the POTUS has ignored it. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Whether the bombings were racially motivated or not is unimportant to the overall point. 

Wasn't asking for outrage, just pointing out the pattern and recognizing its odd that the President of the United States didn't offer condolences for the victims of these terror attacks.

Three terrorist bombs have gone off and killed people and the POTUS hasn't even offered the victims his condolences. 

This is exactly what I mean. You seem to have determined that these are terror-related incidents. From what little information is circulating these appear to have been targeted murders of specific individuals. At the moment surely they could have bee just as likely someone with a grudge exacting their warped revenge?

Is the President expected to pronounce on every oe of the 10,000+ murders in the USA each year?  

• Like 5

This is exactly what I mean. You seem to have determined that these are terror-related incidents. From what little information is circulating these appear to have been targeted murders of specific individuals. At the moment surely they could have bee just as likely someone with a grudge exacting their warped revenge?

That's a cop out. The city of Austin is being terrorized. Their police are on the TV saying if you find a package on your door step don't touch it, theyve had thousands of calls for the police to come investigate the mail.  

11 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Is the President expected to pronounce on every oe of the 10,000+ murders in the USA each year?  

Of course not , he certainly spent a lot of time denouncing the illegal immigrant who was acquitted of murder though didn't he?  Or the cops killed in CO, or the train crash victims in SC  .....could probably go on like that for a while. 

• Like 4

If he had opened his mouth about it, the above would be a string of posts criticizing what he said and rebuttals. Besides, I don't remember Obama commenting on the daily gang-related homicides in his home town. They were "people of color" too.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That's a cop out. The city of Austin is being terrorized. Their police are on the TV saying if you find a package on your door step don't touch it, theyve had thousands of calls for the police to come investigate the mail.  

Of course not , he certainly spent a lot of time denouncing the illegal immigrant who was acquitted of murder though didn't he?  Or the cops killed in CO, or the train crash victims in SC  .....could probably go on like that for a while. 

No...you are characterising these as terrorist incidents when they may be nothing more than gang, or grudge related. Who knows, not you, and not myself, because there is insufficient information to draw any conclusions.

• Like 3