Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Louis the gorilla

JimNasium

2 hours ago, JimNasium said:

I’m not sure if you can imbed a Twitter video so I’ll just post the link to the news story. I know this isn’t new behavior for gorillas and it’s not cryptid related per say, I just thought the video was interesting.  http://www.phillyvoice.com/philadelphia-zoo-gorilla-prefers-walk-around-human/

It isvery interesting Jim. As was the behaviour of a captive chimp, who died recently, known as Oliver. I can't link to any videos but there'll be some out there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Very interesting but not as interesting as the discussions below the vid...how do you go from a Gorilla walking to liberals and Putin?

It's a Philly paper. I see it all the time on them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Very interesting but not as interesting as the discussions below the vid...how do you go from a Gorilla walking to liberals and Putin?

"the internet"

• Like 2

Lucy ...

~

[00.12:24]

~

Didn't end too well for Lucy though ...

~

A year after leaving Lucy, Carter returned with some of Lucy's belongings. Lucy and a group of chimps greeted her, and Lucy embraced her, and then left with the other chimps without turning back, which Carter interpreted as Lucy having adapted to life as a chimpanzee. One year after that, Carter returned and found Lucy's skeleton with hands missing and head separated from the rest of the body, and no sign of skin or hair, from which Carter concluded that Lucy had been poached.[5][6] However, others who were intimately involved in Lucy's rehabilitation question this possibility, because the skeleton, in its advanced state of decomposition, could not provide evidence of poaching over some other cause of death.[7]

~

~

Lucy_and_Janis_hugging.png

The famous picture of Lucy and Janis hugging

~