Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blinded by your religion.

jamesjr191

On 23/03/2018 at 8:29 PM, Illyrius said:

Spaceship can do it also, you know its a vehicle that your alien god uses to meet 3 breasted chicks from alpha centaury solar system.

Space ship can do what ? Aliens do not travel by space ship (except those with  fairly basic technologies ) 

The chick was not a real alien but a dream construct whom i deliberately created as a dream companion  for my entertainment  as a young teenager. 

You should not conflate and mix up the many different elements of my life.

I keep them in quite separate cognitive   compartments myself.   :)   

8 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Space ship can do what ? Aliens do not travel by space ship (except those with  fairly basic technologies ) 

The chick was not a real alien but a dream construct whom i deliberately created as a dream companion  for my entertainment  as a young teenager. 

You should not conflate and mix up the many different elements of my life.

I keep them in quite separate cognitive   compartments myself.   :)   

How do majority of aliens travel?

• Like 1

On 23/03/2018 at 3:00 PM, Sherapy said:

Not true, you did not cop to a constructed dream character until WCF corrected you. Just sayin.

By anyone’s standards constructing a 3 breasted anything is a bit weird. 

Lol.

LIE. Or more charitably either a false memory or a failure to read and understand what i was speaking about  at the time   Go back and look at the first post where i actually explained its nature

It was in the context of my abilty not just to control my lucid dreams but to actually script  and construct characters for  those dreams Quite possibly i mentioned er in other posts

I never once wrote that this was some "real" alien character.

I have encountered in a different form of mental discipline ( ie projection of my consciousness) MANY different alien life forms  (and i dont know if these are real or not) BUT this was a deliberate and conscious mental construct created for my  entertainment ie I KNEW i had made her up    I also recreated as regular guests in my dreams;  the cast of star trek,   the knights of the round table, Robin hood and his merry  men and many characters form the arabian nights along with dozens of other scenarios and characters as a child and teenager   

You do a lot of this  misrepresentation of my posts, and i am a still not sure if it is genuine incomprehension and  misunderstanding of my admittedly complex life and my posts here, or if you like to  challenge me deliberately at a personal level 

I am not sure if it is because you are woman, a modern woman, or simply a bit uptight about moral issues, but to me,  a three breasted alien female  companion was totally normal for a 14 year old male

Indeed such characters appeared on the covers of many pulp magazines during the golden age of fantasy and science fiction and i probably modelled my own on one of those..   

Edited by Mr Walker

22 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

How do majority of aliens travel?

Through the network of communication and transportation devices established throughout  at least this galaxy, by an elder race, of course :) 

Space travel using physical space ships is really only useful for  intra  system travel. due to its physical limitations, but also most space faring species move onto more advanced transportation technologies like matter transmission  before vehicular travel goes very far.  Light sail ships are quire  popular at the galactic centre and very fast needle ships used as couriers and for military purposes a re common in species confined to their own solar system. Most are piloted by AIs due to the physical limitations of human beings. However, almost all galactic communication and transportation uses a network of portals  allowing instantaneous travel across the galaxy.  

Where habitable star sytsems are a bit closer together than in our part of the galaxy, some species used international colony ships and deep sleep  but that also has limits,  as does storage of genes embryos etc. 

Matter transmission seems to be the most commonly evolved method of travel over local galactic distances. 

You can visit thousands of different alien races and civilizations, many much more advanced than our own, but so far   (from our end a t least) only via your mind, not physically  It is like a huge internet of the mind   

Edited by Mr Walker

On 23/03/2018 at 8:27 PM, danydandan said:

That's just all conjecture.

No its modern science from  several different disciplines and we are even beginning practical applications based on the theoretical knowledge  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

Your last paragraph affirms that there are concerns and that free will is not likely for AI.

jmccr8

We wont be able to avoid it if we want truly artificial intelligence on a human or more advanced scale in order to help us as a species 

23 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

You have not shown documentation that your alien is the same entity nor is it shown that any of the other reports are one entity as descriptions vary and are not supported with any documented evidence.

jmccr8

And? If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck has feathers... no to rephrase.

If it walks like a god, talks like a god, with the knowledge and wisdom of a god,  has the powers of a god and demonstrates an interest in you, then a cautious man will treat it as IF IT WAS  a god. 

22 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

There is a difference between Unexplained Mysteries and Unexplained Imaginary Mysteries of the future.:lol:

jmccr8

Not really   these forums encompass many difernt genres and the future is only something built upon the events and choices of today. We construct our futures as individuals, and as a species, and so it is important for us to behoove very carefully what future we really want.    

Edited by Mr Walker

22 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Ohh Walker

Please do show that dolphins have a religious belief I would find that exceptionally interesting.:tu::rolleyes:

jmccr8

See you aren't reading what i write . I pointed out that should dolphins or machines evolve, or be helped to reach, a form/level  of intelligence like humans ie  with self aware consciousness, then it is inevitable that both will develop spiritual and religious beliefs. We KNOW these are evolved properties of human self aware consciousness.  its the pivotal point in "evolution of mind " between humans and other primates 

Thus, any other similar level of self awre consciousnesses will  create similar  forms and understandings in the mind of tha t consciousness even if it is artificial  However, the y will differ according to the environment around that mind and how it experiences and perceives its environment  Thus an intelligent dolphin will have religious beliefs but they may differ to human beliefs  An intelligent machine will evolve religious beliefs but they may take a different form to human beliefs 

Edited by Mr Walker

20 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

No its modern science from  several different disciplines and we are even beginning practical applications based on the theoretical knowledge  

Please elaborate

1 hour ago, Mr Walker said:

We wont be able to avoid it if we want truly artificial intelligence on a human or more advanced scale in order to help us as a species 

Hi Walker

We who? You are expressing you opinion not mine or several others that have stated their position.

jmccr8

• Like 2

And? If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck has feathers... no to rephrase.

If it walks like a god, talks like a god, with the knowledge and wisdom of a god,  has the powers of a god and demonstrates an interest in you, then a cautious man will treat it as IF IT WAS  a god. 

Walker

Prove it beyond doubt, you know what the requisite for proof is, scientific documentation.

jmccr8

• Like 3

Not really   these forums encompass many difernt genres and the future is only something built upon the events and choices of today. We construct our futures as individuals, and as a species, and so it is important for us to behoove very carefully what future we really want.    

Hi Walker

Yes based on the reality of the present.

jmccr8

• Like 1

See you aren't reading what i write . I pointed out that should dolphins or machines evolve, or be helped to reach, a form/level  of intelligence like humans ie  with self aware consciousness, then it is inevitable that both will develop spiritual and religious beliefs. We KNOW these are evolved properties of human self aware consciousness.  its the pivotal point in "evolution of mind " between humans and other primates 

Thus, any other similar level of self awre consciousnesses will  create similar  forms and understandings in the mind of tha t consciousness even if it is artificial  However, the y will differ according to the environment around that mind and how it experiences and perceives its environment  Thus an intelligent dolphin will have religious beliefs but they may differ to human beliefs  An intelligent machine will evolve religious beliefs but they may take a different form to human beliefs 

Hi Walker

We know that dolphins don't, can't and likely won't have or will have a religious belief. So what is the strength of your argument here, that you can prove a potential reality with fiction?

jmccr8

• Like 3

Through the network of communication and transportation devices established throughout  at least this galaxy, by an elder race, of course :) 

Space travel using physical space ships is really only useful for  intra  system travel. due to its physical limitations, but also most space faring species move onto more advanced transportation technologies like matter transmission  before vehicular travel goes very far.  Light sail ships are quire  popular at the galactic centre and very fast needle ships used as couriers and for military purposes a re common in species confined to their own solar system. Most are piloted by AIs due to the physical limitations of human beings. However, almost all galactic communication and transportation uses a network of portals  allowing instantaneous travel across the galaxy.  

Where habitable star sytsems are a bit closer together than in our part of the galaxy, some species used international colony ships and deep sleep  but that also has limits,  as does storage of genes embryos etc. 

Matter transmission seems to be the most commonly evolved method of travel over local galactic distances. 

You can visit thousands of different alien races and civilizations, many much more advanced than our own, but so far   (from our end a t least) only via your mind, not physically  It is like a huge internet of the mind   

:lol::rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

:lol::rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8

Yea huge internet of the mind.. wazzup?

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Illyrius said:

Yea huge internet of the mind.. wazzup?

:lol:

:lol:visiting Dreamland Walkerville, how about you.

jmccr8

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

:lol:visiting Dreamland Walkerville, how about you.

jmccr8

Me too. Bringing 2 Johnny Walkers, you can have a bottle if you dont call atheists with you.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Illyrius said:

Me too. Bringing 2 Johnny Walkers, you can have a bottle if you dont call atheists with you.

That's so intolerant. 

• Like 1

Just now, Will Due said:

That's so intolerant. 

I am intolerance personified. :lol:

• Like 2

I am intolerance personified. :lol:

You mean like in a machine?

• Like 3

Just now, Will Due said:

You mean like in a machine?

Of course how else. I have been brainwashed and now i am intolerant brainwashing machine.

• Like 2

Of course how else. I have been brainwashed and now i am intolerant brainwashing machine.

Well at least you're brain is clean.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Well at least you're brain is clean.

Im-in-ur-school-brainwashing.jpg

• Like 2

Im-in-ur-school-brainwashing.jpg

:ph34r:

• Like 2