Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams

Ddlcsayorimonika

Okay well I had a wierd dream that needs explaining OK so this is how it started...me and me friend were in comp. Class and the teach said don't panic till tomorrow I asked y she said cuz of the battle so me and my friends walked out of class and we saw people saying come out here now so we did I Saw natzis and a tornado and I said but its tomorrow and we ran Inside and we saw Hitler a d someone else  Carring a nuclear bomb so I hid in class then it went back.....what does this mean after I had another bombing dream. And when I went to school I was paranoid and I kept hearing battle bomb and other weird words so plz someone explain this to me!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• docyabut2

• Anonymous Girl

• Ddlcsayorimonika

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had dreams about nuclear bombs and people battling, too. I don't know how to explain your dream. I can only try to interpret it. Has anybody talked about WWII and Hitler with you recently? Sometimes, your brain pieces together things from everyday life and puts together a scenario in your dreams. It's happened to me before, the most recent one being a nightmare involving a saw that my family is using to finish building our house. Hitler won't come back. He died a long time ago; there's evidence to show he got out of the bunker, but he would be dead by now. That doesn't mean there can't be others like Hitler. As for the nuclear warfare, that's a real problem in today's world. It could happen, but is unlikely at the moment. Right now, there are only threats. Another thing is that when you hear things, and it sticks with you, it comes up a lot in everyday life. You had a dream about bombs and battles, and you heard them in everyday life because you were more subconsciously aware to those words. Your brain was "listening" for those words without you knowing, if that makes sense. Dreams and nightmares can be based in reality, and sometimes they do come true. Parts of your dream could happen, while others are highly improbable. That is the best I can help you.

10 hours ago, Ddlcsayorimonika said:

Okay well I had a wierd dream that needs explaining OK so this is how it started...me and me friend were in comp. Class and the teach said don't panic till tomorrow I asked y she said cuz of the battle so me and my friends walked out of class and we saw people saying come out here now so we did I Saw natzis and a tornado and I said but its tomorrow and we ran Inside and we saw Hitler a d someone else  Carring a nuclear bomb so I hid in class then it went back.....what does this mean after I had another bombing dream. And when I went to school I was paranoid and I kept hearing battle bomb and other weird words so plz someone explain this to me!

You may have dreams of what your learning in school.   America and Russia took the German`s  nuclear bomb scientists, after the war was won on Hitler.