Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did a mystic predict Putin's rise to power ?

UM-Bot

18 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Did a mystic predict Putin's rise to power ?

no

It's probably just propaganda she was paid to put out there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's probably just propaganda she was paid to put out there. 

i don't really care how & why... people cannot predict the future

• Like 1

I doubt Putin has enough *power* to rule the world. I think he's  a good enough president though. I have watched his speeches/debates and he seems to have his head screwed on.

Edited by Scrunchkruckets

On 4/1/2018 at 7:34 AM, Scrunchkruckets said:

I have watched his speeches/debates and he seems to have his head screwed on.

Just mind you don't get in his way... bad things seem to happen to people who oppose him.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 5:34 AM, Scrunchkruckets said:

I doubt Putin has enough *power* to rule the world. I think he's  a good enough president though. I have watched his speeches/debates and he seems to have his head screwed on.

He's good if you don't step out of line even remotely. Also if you're not gay, trans, or a member of a minority.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Some of her close friends still around said "she never said those things" about many of the predictions. Those predictions all surfaced years after her death.
If you look up some of her quotes, she is very wise, non -arrogant, and cares about the ecology and nature.

On 06.04.2018 at 10:44 PM, and then said:

Just mind you don't get in his way... bad things seem to happen to people who oppose him.

Putin - one of the most cruel rulers of this time, put thousands of Russian soldiers in various republics and countries for the sake of control of the former Soviet republics.

The clock of communism - its beat. But the concrete construction of it has not yet collapsed.And how could we, instead of being liberated not be squashed under his ruins. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn . "Rebuilding Russia"

Putin is involved in:

- the second Chechen war in 1999 (6000 russian soldiers died and 10 thousand chechens killed, 1-2 thousand civilians)
 - the war of Georgia and Russia, as a result of which Abkhazia and Ossetia were under Russian rule (400 Russian soldiers were killed and 228 Georgian soldiers,1600 civilians)
 - the occupation of Crimea and the Donbas of Ukraine by Russia in 2014 (3784 ukrainian soldiers died, 1,600 russian soldiers, civilians- 2803).Map of the war for the month of March 2018:

https://www.dialog.ua/images/content/32b7f928331a83e5f88800f231661c3f.jpg

Putin is involved in the murder:
- the former scout Litvinenko in 2006 in London (poisoned by radioactive substance)

-russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya in the elevator of her house that covered the war in Chechnya in 2006

-russian oppositionist Boris Nemtsov killed on the street in 2015

- also a suspicion that the russian ambassador Churkin was killed in 2017 in America (heart-stopping substance)

-Sergei Skripal  and his daughter Yulia Skripal were poisoned in  England (Novichok nerve agent on the door handle)

-killed from a pistol in the street in 2017 former State Duma ex-deputy Denis Voronenkov, who cooperated with the ukrainian justice. Kill video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkXyMa1bdg.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 3:31 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

It does not take a mystic to predict that he is going to be a powerful man. He has charm it is said, intelligence, a very strong background for intrigue and power brokering, and is in a political system which needs this sort at its core to do its best. He came up during the most fragile time this century for Russia imo, and was what it needed most at that moment to steady up and survive as the regime it is.

Apart from his politics, which I don't ascribe to, he actually is a very brilliant man and a far better option than the majority of leaders out there today in MY OWN opinion. A man like this you need at your core because he is gonna work for the country hard as this is what lines his own nest. He would be deadly anywhere else.

But... even to "rule the world"? I do not deny that he is powerful, and he is intelligent, and he knows too many things. But, wow, in a certain way it would be a great madness 

3 hours ago, Wolfang said:

But... even to "rule the world"? I do not deny that he is powerful, and he is intelligent, and he knows too many things. But, wow, in a certain way it would be a great madness 

eh, so she embellished a bit. He rules his world. :)