Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something really weird is happening in the ho

Something weird is happen

I smelled pee in the hallway and we lifted up the tv to find a puddle of a liquid that smelt like pee and looked like pee with a weird cross like simble in the puddle. Nothing could have leaked from the tv we do have pets but there is no way my two small dogs could jump on the tv stand and pee under the tv base. We also found ashes in the lint department of our dryer.  I’ve always felt uncomfortable like someone has always watched me growing up. Can someone please help can we get rid of these unexplained events.

Accept the inexplicable, or search for a rational reason for it.

• Like 1

I’ve searched for a reason but nothing the only thing is if I have a cat I don’t have a cat.

52 minutes ago, Something weird is happen said:

I smelled pee in the hallway and we lifted up the tv to find a puddle of a liquid that smelt like pee and looked like pee with a weird cross like simble in the puddle. Nothing could have leaked from the tv we do have pets but there is no way my two small dogs could jump on the tv stand and pee under the tv base. We also found ashes in the lint department of our dryer.  I’ve always felt uncomfortable like someone has always watched me growing up. Can someone please help can we get rid of these unexplained events.

Are you associated with any particular faith?   You may look for help in blessing your home from Clergy in a church or someone online that deals with the paranormal.  If your dogs bark at things in the home you cannot see it could be spirits.

What did you dry prior to finding the ashes? You may want to have it serviced. You wouldn’t want a fire.

Did you happen to photograph the cross shape?  The floor could be slightly sloped and if the dog peed perhaps the liquid rolled/flowed under the stand. You could set up a camera to see if you catch the dog in the act. My neighbor did that to find which cat was peeing on their countertop.

1 hour ago, Something weird is happen said:

Also the dryer is new and this isn’t supposed to be under alien embryo.

'Alien Embryo' is just a designation based on your number of posts.

Your username appears above that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Something weird is happen said:

I smelled pee in the hallway and we lifted up the tv to find a puddle of a liquid that smelt like pee and looked like pee with a weird cross like simble in the puddle. Nothing could have leaked from the tv we do have pets but there is no way my two small dogs could jump on the tv stand and pee under the tv base. We also found ashes in the lint department of our dryer.  I’ve always felt uncomfortable like someone has always watched me growing up. 

Puddles of unknown origin are fairly often reported in haunting cases. As to the who/what/why, that is impossible for us to guess from a distance. Do you have any theory that ties in with your other experiences?

I have lived in that house all my life and when I was younger I felt uncomfortable to be alone my dogs used to bark at the walls and freak out sometimes. Then sometimes things would go missing. I still haven’t found most of them.

Also there is one other thing in a different bathroom where the dryer is the door to the garage turns sometimes and the button on the door to lock it pops out, but that can be anything right?

What kind of TV? Maybe a capacitor in it popped, those can leak nasty smelling fluid. None of what you said sounds paranormal to me.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Something weird is happen said:

Also there is one other thing in a different bathroom where the dryer is the door to the garage turns sometimes and the button on the door to lock it pops out, but that can be anything right?

You have a door leading from bathroom to the garage? 

14 hours ago, Something weird is happen said:

You smelt pee in the hallway...i am taking your tv is not in the hallway?

So what made you want to lift the tv up? 

Yes I do have a door leading to the garage from my bathroom and the tv is at the beginning of the hall where the smell was coming from so my dad smelled it on top of the tv stand so we lifted up the tv to see if we could smell it any more it was this huge puddle of a yellow liquid that smelled like pee. There was no wet spot on the tv or any signs that something had leaked from the tv.