Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Full body sensation on demand. What is this?

Shem

Okay here goes! 
So ever since I was super little, I have been able to cause an unexplainable feeling in my body at will. Sort of like the chills, sort of like a rush of energy going to nerve endings over my entire body on the inside. I can make it happen in short bursts, over and over quite easily, but holding it for long is difficult, and I can't for longer than 5 or so seconds, if I hold for longer, I begin to jitter a little bit. It is SO hard to explain, and I really haven't tried talking about it with anyone I know because it sounds so out there,  It is a mildly pleasant feeling, not at all sexual, and it's felt on the inside of my whole body, mostly like a rush of sensation, and not on the skin like goose bumps or tingles. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about or what is could be?? I'm just super curious! 

Edited by Shem
Better describes the post

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XenoFish

• Sir Smoke aLot

• Will Due

• Shem

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just due to the excitement that you're alive.

I would see doctor and check my hearth, just in case.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:46 AM, Shem said:

Okay here goes! 
So ever since I was super little, I have been able to cause an unexplainable feeling in my body at will. Sort of like the chills, sort of like a rush of energy going to nerve endings over my entire body on the inside. I can make it happen in short bursts, over and over quite easily, but holding it for long is difficult, and I can't for longer than 5 or so seconds, if I hold for longer, I begin to jitter a little bit. It is SO hard to explain, and I really haven't tried talking about it with anyone I know because it sounds so out there,  It is a mildly pleasant feeling, not at all sexual, and it's felt on the inside of my whole body, mostly like a rush of sensation, and not on the skin like goose bumps or tingles. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about or what is could be?? I'm just super curious! 

That's interesting. I get a similar feeling while attempting astral projection. You should maybe practice some meditation. If you could train yourself to hold that energy things might get very interesting.

I literally just posted a question to the same effect of yours :). I'm 24 and have have studied so much material that now I just call myself a rogue scholar. The only thing I can offer you is my theories and personal experience. I believe (and its still kinda hard for me to say this without feeling a little funny) this sensation is in response to a small form (small for now lol) of psychokinesis/telekinesis. My reasoning behind this is due too a few reasons which, if you want, we can discuss through messaging. To give a brief systematic summary, it evolves God  (not the big bang due to the fact that the big bang essentially asserts that a random explosion ((which had to have occurrd within a realm outside of our reality since the suppose explosion created everything we call reality )) created everything) creating us in his image giving us the ability of creativity (since he is the ultimate creator). Perception and creativity go hand in hand for how can you create something if you can't perceive it. From this point now we have to view the nature of what we call reality; which exisit in two forms simultaneously-particle and wave; depending on the way you look at it (perceive it). This isn't just me saying this, this is from quantum mechanics; in addition to this its a known fact that thoughts have an effect on quantum expeiments (which evolves subatomic particles).From thermodynamics we know that energy cannot be created or destroyed but only transferred. So now we have a reality in which everything can be viewed/percieved in physical form as well as wave form and the way everything works is by transference of energy; and in addition thoughts affect both forms somewhat. I know this is long but hang with me I'm almost done lol. From physics it is said that a system (which is just a reference point, so it could be a car, tree, or for our dissucion the human body) cannot in itself Change but rather you need another system outside the system to interact with it to bring about Change. For example the body is the system, when it goes outside it feels the heat from the sun, it hears the sounds of birds chirping, it feels the ground, etc. The body itself shouldn't be able to induce sensation(well at least as physics is concerned ). In the example I gave the heat from sun, the sound, the feel are the stimulants that caused sensation. The way sensation work is by first reaching a thresh hold (the energy needed to activated a nerve impulse/ action potential); The energy is ether their or not .from their a nerve impulse(without going into detail, an electrical charge) is created allowing us motor control of the body.Finally at the end lol With all this being said , in my opinion what were doing is consciously creating waves of energy(sense it takes energy to cause sensation) that ( once you practice enough)can be localized though out any part of the body and even deeper than that, can be transferred to other people. But I do worn you will  feel tired alot after projection it, almost as if an actual part of your brain has walked a mile lol. Anyway I hoped I helped alittle feel free to message me.