Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump urges death penalty for drug dealers

Unusual Tournament

Trump urges death penalty for drug dealers

US President Donald Trump has called for drug traffickers to face the death penalty as part of his plan to combat the US painkiller-addiction epidemic.

He outlined the proposal during a speech in New Hampshire, a state badly affected by the opioid crisis.

Mr Trump said his administration was attempting to change the law to execute drug dealers, but it will face stiff political and judicial headwinds. 

Opioids are a class of drugs including prescription painkillers and heroin.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43465229

When Duterte does it or thinks of it he gets labeled as mad man, murderer, rapist and butcher of his people. Reminds me of Idi Amin, Castro, Nasser... Or any other leader who didn't dance at the sounds of 'democratic flute'.

As i see it there is simply too much money in drugs and, as we learned from all things related to war against drugs and reign of Pablo Escobar, it is very important asset.

Pure demagogy without basis in reality. Usual narrative from majority of politicians these days.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
typo
  • Like 1

Back to the war on drugs.

Remembering reading  about  the drug war years back. There were six millionaires drug dealers living in a area of California. I read our drug  Czar had threatens our country would  be bombed, if the drugs ever to become legal.

so now big dealers threats maybe be put on Trump for laws of killing dealers :(

Edited by docyabut2