Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Insight/ Dream interpretation

SpirtualGirl9195

Hi all! 

I was wondering if I could have a Dream interpretation or some insight. 

Recently, I’ve been having recurring dreams of an aquantaince and I dating. In these dreams we either are physically with each other or my dad introduces me to him and tells me it’s okay to date him. I was wondering if anyone has any interpretation of what this can translate to in waking life? 

Thank you. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not A Rockstar

• SpirtualGirl9195

• Herr Falukorv

• Unusual Tournament

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to consider everyone in my dreams to be aspects of myself, whatever face they are wearing, when I take a go at interpreting my dreams. This is my first position when I do so. I try others if it simply does not work out or they seem lucid.

So, this would tell me you had some doubts or did not see this fellow in this way and your dreams are your subconscious telling you there is interest on your part and it is alright to get that into your conscious mind.

Just my take on it, not knowing you. I do alright at this but do not consider myself some dream expert :).

Welcome to UM.

Here is a more traditional interpretation. There is more there after my quote. That makes more sense to me actually, but you would knw best.

https://dream-meaning.net/life/dating-dream-interpretation/

To dream that you are on a date represents your need for self-discovery and self-awareness. Generally speaking, when you date some stranger that you do not know in real life, the dream event typically suggests that you are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself. The dating dream can also be an eye opener when you are finally acknowledging your hidden talents. When you dream about dating someone you know, it does not necessarily mean that you are physically or romantically attracted to them, it can have deeper secondary meanings.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:49 AM, SpirtualGirl9195 said:

Hi all! 

I was wondering if I could have a Dream interpretation or some insight. 

Recently, I’ve been having recurring dreams of an aquantaince and I dating. In these dreams we either are physically with each other or my dad introduces me to him and tells me it’s okay to date him. I was wondering if anyone has any interpretation of what this can translate to in waking life? 

Thank you. 

normally when i have recurring dreams i soon after learn something that was hidden/withheld from me. maybe you're going to hear something new.