Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Contact

Lucid Science

What does any Alien Contact have to do with Safe Harbour Ecstasy?

The most philosophical survivors (recipients) of both alien encounters and near-death experiences have much in common with their new axiom in philosophy. As with trips of the psychedelic kind and experiences of the mystical kind, these also share some similar mind-altering after-thought.

One of these massive conjectures is – White Light. What does the white light theme have in common through most of these experiences that somehow leaves the heaviest stamp on recipients? Other physical effects such as shaking or buzzing, after-emotions and almighty awe? The phenomenon of feelings such as being singled out for a higher reason. Extreme fear – extreme comfort. The factor of the rare and chosen, which all humans share as an innate psychological yearning – a New and more exciting form of Identity and Belonging? A Safe Harbour Metaphor Creatures Gravitate To? Or an age old intergalactic tactic in grabbing and shaking Select humans with a basic warning that we are collectively destroying the bigger picture?

Here’s to our safe harbour ecstatic experience in all of us.

Lucid Science

Edited by Lucid Science

19 hours ago, Lucid Science said:

What does any Alien Contact have to do with Safe Harbour Ecstasy?

The most philosophical survivors (recipients) of both alien encounters and near-death experiences have much in common with their new axiom in philosophy. As with trips of the psychedelic kind and experiences of the mystical kind, these also share some similar mind-altering after-thought.

One of these massive conjectures is – White Light. What does the white light theme have in common through most of these experiences that somehow leaves the heaviest stamp on recipients? Other physical effects such as shaking or buzzing, after-emotions and almighty awe? The phenomenon of feelings such as being singled out for a higher reason. Extreme fear – extreme comfort. The factor of the rare and chosen, which all humans share as an innate psychological yearning – a New and more exciting form of Identity and Belonging? A Safe Harbour Metaphor Creatures Gravitate To? Or an age old intergalactic tactic in grabbing and shaking Select humans with a basic warning that we are collectively destroying the bigger picture?

Here’s to our safe harbour ecstatic experience in all of us.

Lucid Science

Lucid mate.. cap the beakers you have bubbling because I think the chemicals are effecting your brain..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to congratulate the OP. Never before have I wished to discuss a topic without knowing what the actual topic is.

I see many key words that peak my interest. It is written in a coherent fashion but it's almost completely unfathomable to me. Bravo.

• Like 1