Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Blaye Otanka

The Connection-Native Americans and Yesrael

279 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Blaye Otanka

Ancient Nomadic Yesrael seems to be parallel in so many regards to the more recent discovery of Native American culture. The beliefs are Astonishingly similar, and there are mounds of evidence to these claims. There is no malice on my part, I am not Zionist, I am Native American. May we learn and teach about the beliefs and evidences of these two people once being perhaps one people. Shaluwam.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
4 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Ancient Nomadic Yesrael seems to be parallel in so many regards to the more recent discovery of Native American culture. The beliefs are Astonishingly similar, and there are mounds of evidence to these claims. There is no malice on my part, I am not Zionist, I am Native American. May we learn and teach about the beliefs and evidences of these two people once being perhaps one people. Shaluwam.

What tribe and who's your chief?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

I am *snip* (Little Pine) "The Panther of the Pine Woods"

Nanticoke- 6 Nations Lenape

Son of Chief Quiet Hawk, Grandson of Wayandaga "The Seeker of the Source" and Strong Medicine Woman

Name yourself and your Tribal affiliation

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka
Posted (edited)

With much love I will explain, One of the tribes of the family in recent times is the Miwok. As Miwok, my people endured the tail end of the conquistador conquer, slavery, and catholic conversions. Some slaves were deported to remote regions, and those who stayed in the area were catholic converts. Not long after being converted, my people fled back to the wilderness to become "Miwok" again, this took place in the 19th century, probably before 1820. Though around 1839 John SUtter created sacramento, only being able to do so by deceit. 1848 was the goldrush and along came more slavery as mining company. 1850 was when California was founded a state. My family started in Miwok when John Tripp, my English ancestor traveled to California at the tail end of the gold rush, and he bought a property called "The Enterprise". There he ambitiously made many shafts, and tunnels, where he found some gold vein, he used Chinese workers as well as white workers I would Imagine, though I am sure he treated his company well. He found a Local Miwok woman and eventually loved her. They married he had children, and these children became his mine workers, a family Gold company on the land of Enterprise. His Chinese Slaves were either freed or given to other occupation, I am not sure. Today in the land which was the Enterprise, where I grew up part of my life, there are still Chinese mounds from Mining, and Grinding Mortars near creek beds. I grew up a Mixed Heritage in a land where my people are rare, no reservation, no culture, no community, except for my close relatives who also are Miwok.

Also, I am registered in Nashville-Eldorado Band of Miwok Indians, though I recently destroyed my enrollment/benefits card because it is only the lies given to a former generation, a way of government tracking. I am free, I pray you are also.

Edited by Blaye Otanka
Forgot Detail
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
2 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

With much love I will explain, One of the tribes of the family in recent times is the Miwok. As Miwok, my people endured the tail end of the conquistador conquer, slavery, and catholic conversions. Some slaves were deported to remote regions, and those who stayed in the area were catholic converts. Not long after being converted, my people fled back to the wilderness to become "Miwok" again, this took place in the 19th century, probably before 1820. Though around 1839 John SUtter created sacramento, only being able to do so by deceit. 1848 was the goldrush and along came more slavery as mining company. 1850 was when California was founded a state. My family started in Miwok when John Tripp, my English ancestor traveled to California at the tail end of the gold rush, and he bought a property called "The Enterprise". There he ambitiously made many shafts, and tunnels, where he found some gold vein, he used Chinese workers as well as white workers I would Imagine, though I am sure he treated his company well. He found a Local Miwok woman and eventually loved her. They married he had children, and these children became his mine workers, a family Gold company on the land of Enterprise. His Chinese Slaves were either freed or given to other occupation, I am not sure. Today in the land which was the Enterprise, where I grew up part of my life, there are still Chinese mounds from Mining, and Grinding Mortars near creek beds. I grew up a Mixed Heritage in a land where my people are rare, no reservation, no culture, no community, except for my close relatives who also are Miwok.

Hi Blaye

Just curious, if you have no culture how are you making these comparisons.

jmccr8

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

Your username is Oglalakhacha Lakota. 

Which Rancheria are you from? There are 11 bands of Miwok 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka

I just updated my last reply with band information. jmcrr8 I have in my short life aquired culture from Miwok, Cherokee, and Lakota.

I fought at standing rock and learned alot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
Just now, Blaye Otanka said:

I just updated my last reply with band information. jmcrr8 I have in my short life aquired culture from Miwok, Cherokee, and Lakota.

I fought at standing rock and learned alot.

Okay thanks for the clarification.

jmccr8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
8 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Also, I am registered in Nashville-Eldorado Band of Miwok Indians, though I recently destroyed my enrollment/benefits card because it is only the lies given to a former generation, a way of government tracking. I am free, I pray you are also.

I am a outcast "Kiimochnii" what is known as a "Night Walker"  I hunt Newage shaman.

2 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I fought at standing rock and learned alot.

Explain your AIM affilliation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I am a outcast "Kiimochnii" what is known as a "Night Walker"  I hunt Newage shaman.

Why did you choose to hunt Shaman?

AIM? No affiliation, I met AIM, but I am a free spirit.

My reason for being at Standing Rock, was for all my family and Tankashela.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Why did you choose to hunt Shaman?

AIM? No affiliation, I met AIM, but I am a free spirit.

My reason for being at Standing Rock, was for all my family and Tankashela.

Only the Newage plastic ones and the ones who sell ceremony. 

I'm hated by Crowdog and Tayac also and I hunt their Akicita.

But my stepmother was one of the ranchers at Standing Rock because the pipeline will destroy her water

There is no connection between the ancient Hebrews and Natives in any way shape or form.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

@Blaye Otanka You want to learn the deeper thought of Native Spirituality that was taken from your people by the Catholics? Stick around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka
Posted (edited)

Piney with respect to you, I would love to learn about our people's culture, and perhaps I will. I am not cutting your good from my life, but I must be clear with you, an honest man. I understand Yesraelai Culture enough to understand there is an Absolute connection, I can not accept to be ignorant of this fact. I will share what I know in regard to this information, and I hope you do not mind sharing your information either. Though the Universe was founded by divine laws, and these laws keep creation in motion. I can not escape these laws or transgress them, unless I would be chaos and not exist in a happy way.

I know that the Plastic Shaman who sell ceremony, laugh like a Hyena, and do not truly humble and be natural. I hate it myself, though we must be honest in our approach to any creature outside our-self. They are in ignorance and this ignorance fuels their idiocracy, they need a lesson, a help. You can sever your ties from them, scorn them, even war against them. Though whatever seed of Intention you put into this universe, you will get back. I can not understand why you would Stalk the spirits of fake shaman.

This is what got our people hunted by the white man, most of our people's spiritual journey is about the good and the laws of truth, and we must live by that. There are four directions and all are one in Wakan Tanka, if we are to be of Tankashela we must approach our enemy through Love which is Fire, and not Fear which is Stone.

Namaste

Edited by Blaye Otanka
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
4 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Piney with respect to you, I would love to learn about our people's culture, and perhaps I will. I am not cutting your good from my life, but I must be clear with you, an honest man. I understand Yesraelai Culture enough to understand there is an Absolute connection,

Kiitaaniituuwit, what you call "Wakan Tanka" Is not the God of Abraham. It's Creation, the Living Universe. Neither good nor evil, but both. The Balance. Because it's not about Good verses Evil or even Good and Evil. It's about the Balance and Balance must be kept.

The only law is natural law. Take only what you need. Harm nothing except to survive.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka

Kiitaaniituuwit? is this your tribe's Deity? According to every Tribal Oral story I know He is Light, and without which Tan Skan Skan would not exist, that is Motion in the sky, Motion in Eon, That which Moves, or "All things Moving".

The El of Abraham is Yahuwah, or Eyah Asher Eyah. Yahuwah is said to be the wind who chose to become, he stirred the darkness of the universe, and gave motion, and he chose to be the source of Light or Energy. This one has a dual face in a certain way, He created Severity, or the lessons we learn when we choose fear, and he created blessing which is the form we take in love. Without a balance of good Law there would only be chaos, and chaos can not balance itself. Yahuwah is not realy a physical gender, He is called He because he is in Father Sky, and is seeding the universe. It is said Adam and Hawah were to be one flesh by the Fire of the Wind. In other words Yesh(man), and Eshah(Woman) were one through Sha, the fire, and together as one they make Yah the branch of blessing, the direction of the wind. Yahuwah is Divinely the wind(breath) and Fire of Man and Woman, and thus "He" is "One" not half.

The Earth is a pregnant mother, the sky is a father, together comes the children of the wind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Kiitaaniituuwit? is this your tribe's Deity? According to every Tribal Oral story I know He is Light, and without which Tan Skan Skan would not exist, that is Motion in the sky, Motion in Eon, That which Moves, or "All things Moving".

The El of Abraham is Yahuwah, or Eyah Asher Eyah. Yahuwah is said to be the wind who chose to become, he stirred the darkness of the universe, and gave motion, and he chose to be the source of Light or Energy. This one has a dual face in a certain way, He created Severity, or the lessons we learn when we choose fear, and he created blessing which is the form we take in love. Without a balance of good Law there would only be chaos, and chaos can not balance itself. Yahuwah is not realy a physical gender, He is called He because he is in Father Sky, and is seeding the universe. It is said Adam and Hawah were to be one flesh by the Fire of the Wind. In other words Yesh(man), and Eshah(Woman) were one through Sha, the fire, and together as one they make Yah the branch of blessing, the direction of the wind. Yahuwah is Divinely the wind(breath) and Fire of Man and Woman, and thus "He" is "One" not half.

The Earth is a pregnant mother, the sky is a father, together comes the children of the wind.

It was first woman, Not first man. That is in every tribal tradition. The Tsalagi (Cherokee) had too much Christian influence. Their beliefs are twisted by Washicu thought.

That Creation, the Living Universe has a male gender is also White distortion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka
Posted (edited)

Maybe for some cherokee, but not all. Cherokee is just a hot topic because the Early Expeditioners reported they were very similar to Hebrews, and the talk goes on today, but my statement was not in reference to Cherokee alone.

Many Oral Legends start with the One spirit, who's wind is the four directions, and eventually called he because of the forementioned reasons. Father sky is considered a masculine World because there dwells the light which seeds existance, and is full of law. I will agree our people is Woman based in many regards, and this is very good. It was and is Wise to look at things from a nurturing and warm heart. Balance comes when Maculine and Feminine are one.

Edited by Blaye Otanka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
4 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

Maybe for some cherokee, but not all. Cherokee is just a hot topic because the Early Expeditioners reported they were very similar to Hebrews, and the talk goes on today, but my statement was not in reference to Cherokee alone.

Many Oral Legends start with the One spirit, who's wind is the four directions, and eventually called he because of the forementioned reasons. Father sky is considered a masculine World because there dwells the light which seeds existance, and is full of law. I will agree our people is Woman based in many regards, and this is very good. It was and is Wise to look at things from a nurturing and warm heart.

That was just "mass comparison" because they didn't speak enough Tsalagi to understand. It was later used by missionaries for their conversion techniques.

I am a fully trained as a Niipiikniis (Healer) a "Kiimochnii" (Controller of Spirits) and a Mask Carver.

Your people are of the Ute. Your cousins are the Shoshone. You should seek their wisdom. Not of the Tsalagi.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

 Father sky

Was a mis-translation of "Eternal Sky". The Chinese and Mongols have the same concept "Tian" (The Heavens) in Chinese. Tengri ( Eternal "Blue" Sky) in Mongolian and Turkish.

Edited by Piney
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka
Posted (edited)

I am dwelling in a man, and my path in this life is to learn how we are one. WE must stop dividing just because we were separated from one another for some increment of time. IF all the Wisdom keepers link together and teach one another the unity will not break. If we keep this Tribal war going we will continually be divided and fall victim to the control of government. All my relations are from one family, wether thousands of years ago or hundreds of thousands of years ago. We each share a bit here and there of an Origin culture that broke apart to her current disrepair. Wisdom says I should look into Shoshone, Ute, Tetonwan, Cherokee, and all of them. This is my journey to understand my people and to bring a good message that never fails. I am learning the way of Nagual or Healer or Wichasha Wakan. When I speak it is from a heart of fire and a mind of that image. I speak when I know it is needed, and if I misspeak then I must redirect my cause. I am not in California, and I left my family for my Journey, they may not even agree with all of it. 

Our People are so similar to another people, it would not benefit me not to assume a connection. Both cultures are oriented for the one, and the all, in a frame of Origin and law, that we can have balance.

As I see it Father sky and Eternal sky are interchanged together when describing him. the Mongolians are recorded in doing this.

Edited by Blaye Otanka
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka

The point of this thread I will now post upon.

The Israelites dwelled in Goat Hair tents, and these were propped with a point in the center, and in the very beginning the Date Palm Tree was the support pole, after some time A pole was inserted. The Father is known for being like the tent pole, giving it stance, and the Mother is known for being like the tent, which she owns the tent. It is said the Earth is a mother full of children and In Shemayem (heavens) is Father Sky who gives her the support and seed for life. Together is a unity, and the Mother is a place full of Harmony, it is better to seek her in the wilderness because cities are chaos. It is said when you look through the roof of the Goat Hair Tent in the daytime, that you see many twinkling stars emanating through her fabric, and this is like what we see in the Eternal sky. When we look up at the stars at night, we see the tent fabric allowing the Star, our Great Spirit to shine through. This one is the source of warmth and light, and because of this motion Mother Earth can support her children with nourishment and a plenty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I am dwelling in a man, and my path in this life is to learn how we are one. WE must stop dividing just because we were separated from one another for some increment of time. IF all the Wisdom keepers link together and teach one another the unity will not break. If we keep this Tribal war going we will continually be divided and fall victim to the control of government. All my relations are from one family, wether thousands of years ago or hundreds of thousands of years ago. We each share a bit here and there of an Origin culture that broke apart to her current disrepair. Wisdom says I should look into Shoshone, Ute, Tetonwan, Cherokee, and all of them. This is my journey to understand my people and to bring a good message that never fails. I am learning the way of Nagual or Healer or Wichasha Wakan. When I speak it is from a heart of fire and a mind of that image. I speak when I know it is needed, and if I misspeak then I must redirect my cause. I am not in California, and I left my family for my Journey, they may not even agree with all of it. 

Our People are so similar to another people, it would not benefit me not to assume a connection. Both cultures are oriented for the one, and the all, in a frame of Origin and law, that we can have balance.

The  Religions of Abraham do not agree with our real beliefs. Just because they don't doesn't mean we can't get along. My boss is a Presbyterian minister and the other logger I work with is a Russian Jew. I run roughstock with Amish ranch hands and Baptists and my mother was a Quaker. I still attend functions and do things at her Meeting.

 Stop the "mass comparison". It doesn't do anything but distort our ways. The secret to getting along is to find common interests. Not mix and match spirituality.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
10 minutes ago, Blaye Otanka said:

I am learning the way of Nagual or Healer or Wichasha Wakan.

I started my training at 10 and didn't start practicing until I was 45. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

@Blaye Otanka

I spent the day wet and covered with ice. I'm hitting my bed Little Brother. 

We'll speak.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaye Otanka
Posted (edited)

Piney just because you do not see the connection does not mean it does not exist. You will just have to be patient and respect the thread, there is a definite connection, and yes I would understand my people's Oral Legends and Spectrum of Spiritual Practices enough to acknowledge that in this Region we do resemble the beliefs of Yaaquw. I will allow others who do want to comment on this thread to do so, and I will continue to address this topic at my will.

As for your last statement, I respect your journey. Though how can Mother Earth be in Harmony without Father sky to balance her? This does not make sense, as I said previously it seems to me that both "Eternal Sky" and "Father Sky" are used interchangably when describing that world. Also my understanding of Wakan Tanka is not the same as what you say, he is not both Evil and Good, Dark and Light. If this were the case he would contradict himself, and would be split in two to eternally bicker with himself, and this is not the case. He emerged above the dark void when his Wind chose to be, yes he is creation, the Divine part of creation, and this is the beliefs of my people, some of which are in America Traditionally speaking.

Yes Perhaps the wind will blow in this direction and we can talk another time, with all love and respect. Namaste

Edited by Blaye Otanka
Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.